It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican "fake phone call" scandal spreads

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Again, politics is dirty. This has become somewhat of an American tradition unfortunately.

Yes, quite unfortunate that we have to hear about people's dirty laundry instead of things that are important. Like....why we should vote FOR a person instead of why we should vote AGAINST a person. It makes me sick and I can't wait till elections are over.

The Dem's hands are just as dirty when it comes to election day irregularities.

Agreed.

You're right on Griff...great post! I also get tired of ALL the BS of the political season. Just once, I'd like to ONLY hear about a candidates views on issues, review their records and VOTE! Short, sweet and to the point. Nope, we are subjected to tireless attacks on past personal crap. How does that Bible story go....he who hasn't sinned cast the first stone or something like that. I could care less....we all have made, and will make mistakes.

OUT!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by kozmo
Nothing partisan about this post, eh? Repugnants? How cute... like little children playing at recess.

First of all, there's nothing childish about it. I call them like I see them. Repugnants and Democraps.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN!!!!!!!

Funny how you left out the Democraps part in your initial post.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KnowItAll
Funny how you left out the Democraps part in your initial post.

Yeah I did because the thread is about republicans doing this. If it had been the other way, I would have said democraps and not mentioned anything about the other party.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
For your information,

I have received phone calls from "live" people wanting to chew the fat about why we should vote for this one, and not that one.
And i am on the DNC register.

So now resorting to computerized calls and information is the new wave? I sure as heck know who my vote is going to: No one.

There's no one worthy of my vote.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

So now resorting to computerized calls and information is the new wave? I sure as heck know who my vote is going to: No one.

That's right, don't vote. That'll teach 'em. When they wake up in the morning and have seen that you have not voted, then they will clearly see the errors of their ways and beg for mercy....

But seriously folks:

Either way they win. If we don't vote they become more dangerous government than if we do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join