It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode on tonight 11/6/06 (USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Tonight

Monday November, 6

on The History Channel

at 8pm

UFO Files: Hangar 18: The UFO Warehouse

"What happens when a UFO crashes? Some experts claim that the UFO wreckage and even the pilots are transported to a top-secret facility in Dayton, Ohio called Hangar 18 located on Wright Patterson Air Force Base. Declassified Government documents prove that the disk from the famous Roswell event and fragments of other mysterious crashes were shipped to Wright Patterson. Hear stories involving elected officials, UFO researchers, and former base employees, some of whom are going on the record regarding Hangar 18. They spin a tale of flying saucer debris, alien bodies, cryogenic chambers and a vast underground network that may hold the secrets to the UFO mystery. Is there a conspiracy to hide UFO evidence from the highest branches in the U.S. Government, or is it all just a myth?"

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
anyone know when this will be aired in the uk i really gotta see this

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
if the history chanel was smart they would interview neil armstrong and ask him do the alien's live under the moons surface? and did they warn you off the moon? and go into detail of what they said?

they should interview base comander gordon williams and ask him when he was standing face to face with the bentwaters alien's did they communicate with you? and if they did what did they say?

then they should interview some of the people from varghina who handled the alien's and ask them what did the alien's say if anything? where did you put the bodies? were they shipped to the u.s.? and where can we get a copy of the alien video tape?

i mean the varghina case is 10 year's old and everyone is still alive i think and this could prove that we're being probed i mean visited from creature's from other planet's and yet the media is too scared to investigate it all, i just read where scientist's don't know where the moon came from i wouldn't be shocked if we accidently figure out the moon is actually a giant alien mothership

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Sweet! cant wait to see it.....if my sister lets me watch T.V.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think there are several new episodes of UFO Files coming up this month on the History Channel!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by trewth
i just read where scientist's don't know where the moon came from i wouldn't be shocked if we accidently figure out the moon is actually a giant alien mothership

i heard that the moon was a big chunk of the earth that broke off during a collsion with another planet billions of years ago.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I think that thoery about the moon coming out of the earth is invalid. How could somthing that large come out of the earth and have a spherical mass like that. There could be many reasons for what its origins are but only 1 will be right.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Tre: Neil Armstrong is a recluse; he doesn't DO interviews. In fact, IMO he either was the wrong choice to be the first man on the moon and to subsequently act as an expected NASA ambassador -at which he has failed miserable, OR something up there scared the cr@p out of him.

1989: the theory holds that the chunk blasted from earth was semi-molten, and over billions of years of cooling and coalescing, formed it's spherical shape as motion and gravity did it's work. It's simple physics really - not much of a mystery there - it's the same processes that, over time, forms all celestial bodies into spheres.

Spooky: Here's the program listings for the History Channel in the UK: HistoryChannelUK

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
All U.S. astronauts are told by our govt not to talk about anything they see that's weird, i.le. UFOs. I doubt he would give an interview,hehasn't really talked about it before except once I believe, when he did say he saw UFOs in outer space. He's probably a recluse for a reason. I know Buzz Aldrin tried to talk about his UFO sightings on the trip, only to be laughed at and ignored.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I watched this episode and it was cool. I didnt see much new info other than the hearsay evidence that the kids dad worked on the base and before he died he told the kid his tale of alien bodies and wreckage, or the other lady who claims she worked at the base as a receptionist and had some guy drop the unfolding metal on her desk. as most of these shows there is no real evidence of anything besides "this guy told me, or the way i remember it" but what do you expect the history channel to have evidence. I had to watch it since it included information about hanger 18 which megadeth has a song they did years ago which talked about cryogenics and military involvement.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The U.S.A. actually have several secret bases which are dedicated to back-engineering U.F.O. technology. The Stealth Fighter/Bomber are just two examples of their successful efforts. They are working in conjunction with numerous Alien Races that maintain a prescence here on Earth. I suspect that the Aliens have a hidden agenda but this does not appear to worry the U.S.A. They most probably realise that the Aliens are not helping them for fun or out of the goodness of their hearts. However, the U.S.A., being what and who they are, believe that they have the capability and technology to deal with any future threats. All the U.S.A. want is the technology and knowledge that the Aliens possess and blow the consequences. I think the U.S.A. are going to regret this. Does the U.S.A. really believe that they could defeat the Aliens if it came down to a war, they couldn't even beat the Vietcong! We should be very wary of anything that the U.S.A. does or says. Why does the U.S.A. have to be the "big boys on the block"? Personally I think that the U.S.A. are being rather pathetic and are so full of themselves it's a wonder that they've not disappeared up their own arses!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
It is with the USA as it is with other countries. In the last six years this President stole the elections and there wasn't much that could be done. You can see with these elections the people are telling them they went to far.

The American people are no different then another other people. we are good and bad just as there are good and bad in your countries. If I read something bad in your countries I don't dislike the people of your country I know you had no control.

It is wrong for anyone to take people as a whole in any country as bad. The trouble starts in the governments, I'm sure you know this.

When people are brought up a certain way that is all they know. Little children do as they are told so the problem needs to be fixed with morals, education just for starts.

What life comes down to is money. If you have it you can live nicely and you have security. When you work two or more jobs your stressed and when your poor the depression can be difficult for sure.

All people should want on Earth is a nice home, safe food and decent clothing. As far as I see this is something that is possible for everyone, (if we wanted it that way and we worked together.)

Money has to be done away with and doing what you can do and helping who you can help is what these beings are looking for.

Remember the meek shall inherit the Earth.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The U.S.A. actually have several secret bases which are dedicated to back-engineering U.F.O. technology. The Stealth Fighter/Bomber are just two examples of their successful efforts.

Hmm. Do you have any proof of this? Links etc? Can you go into more detail on how the two are related?

Personally I'm not seeing the connection. Stealth technology is completely different from UFOs from the evidence available

top topics

join