It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Guardian Angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello all,
I am currently studying a form of mediumship which strongly recommends users first get in touch with their "Holy Guardian Angel", who will teach and protect the person through their rituals.
I am wondering if anyone knows how i would contact this angel
please reply, thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just call to your angel. He's right there - right now - just acknowledge him and you will begin to understand his presence.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Cheers to you Sam for starting out responsibly. Queenannie is right about if you ask they are there, however I would make very sure that your "guardian angel" "spirit guide," whatever you want to call it; has your back before you delve to far into that field. Not everything in the spiritual realm is out to make friends.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Getting in touch with your "Holy Guardian Angel?" Can someone please elaborate, does everyone have one? I'm so comfused. Do you only have one if your studying this "mediumship" whatever that is (pardon my ignorance there) ? Thanks .

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Everyone has a Guardian Angel. I met mine some years back, but I don't have time now to tell the story, will post later.

QueenAnnie is right. If you close your eyes and concentrate on trying to see him/her, he/she will come. Also be sure to ask his/her name. Something you might try:

Get one of those religious candles that Hispanics use. They're tall, cylindical with a candle inside. They have different pictures on them of Jesus, Mary, etc. but also with a Guardian Angel. You may have to order yours via internet if you don't live near a Mexican grocery. They're very cheap, like a dollar or so. Take it home, light the candle and then do your meditation/concentration thing. Leave it lit for several hours, you want your Angel to feel welcome. Thank your Angel for all they have done for you. If you do this for several days in a row you will have a good start to making friends and getting to know your Angel. All it takes is 10 or 15 min. each day. Good luck! Guardian Angels are wonderful beings, it's good to know yours.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Thank you all very much for the help, i'll begin this practice tomorrow and repost later with my progress

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yeah,I suggest you do some meditating in your angel's light before you start delving into whatever kind of mediumship you are talking about. I'll be honest with you, if there is a warning to a practice that says you need protection, I wouldn't do it. However,that's just my personal opinion.

There are other spiritual practices you can do that doesn't require such protections.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I would recommend first, practicing holding your focus, or else nothing will ever work..
start by holding your focus of things outside of you.. like a candle flame..
once you can hold your focus for 15+ minutes,... than focus on your intent to 'connect' or 'realize' your inner-self.. The idea of a guardian angel is the idea of something out there that has your best interests at heart... but really that idea resides inside of you.. therefore you can by-pass the whole process by simply intending to find yourself.. after that you can be a medium to whatever you want.

new topics

top topics

join