It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked Sex-Rituals: Are they real? Where are they? Have you been to one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I was a bit freaked several years ago when I saw "Eyes Wide Shut", and always wondered if such rituals were real, and where they might take place, and if anyone I knew (or knew of) might have been to such a ritual.

A friend of mine from Columbus, OH said he knew of the events, but was "too low on the totem pole" to know where they were, and who exactly would go to them.

When I pressed him for more details, he clammed up.

I was wondering if anyone could shed more light on the subject anonymously.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
i dont know of anyone that would tell of such things, but it would be interesting to know though

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
umwolves123 and I pretty much covered this starting with the following post:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the past, the Arcanum A.Z.F., Karma-Mudra, or White Sexual Magic was not availible to the public.

Only those who completed the Initiations of Minor Mysteries were allowed to receive the transmission.

This all changed with the beginning of the Age of Aquarius:

Jesus Fifth Serpent

...Subsequently, Master Jesus entered into a great hall of the temple; here, many aged Masters were practicing sexual Magic with their wives; they were heroically struggling in order to lift their fifth serpent under the guidance of a great Hierophant who, smiling, contemplated the venerable elders performing sexual magic, which is the unutterable secret of the Great Arcanum.

In ancient Egypt, those who dared to divulge the Great Arcanum were condemned to the death penalty; their heads were severed, their hearts were snatched out from their bodies and thereafter their ashes were tossed into the four winds.

In the Middle Ages, those who divulged the Great Arcanum were killed, sometimes by the poison-stained tunic of Nessus, or the dagger, or the scaffold.

Nevertheless, now we publicly deliver the Great Arcanum in order to initiate the new Aquarian Age; the Great Arcanum is sexual magic

It's just too bad that the majority of the books on "Tantra" to be found in book stores these days, are 100% Black Magic.

As for the significance of masks in sex-rituals, I know not enough to speak on it.

It is said that there have been Masters who have had more than one wife in their life-time, without commiting adultry(which is another subject of discussion)...

But "orgies" are completely black.

Anyway, here's some info on vestals, and Sex-Magic under the guidance of the Guru:

Kundalini

...The legitimate White Tantric schools of India, China, Tibet, Japan, etc. teach the Sahaja Maithuna (Sexual Magic) without spilling of the seminal liquor.

In certain deficient(but not necessarily degenerated) Tantric schools of India, the Sahaja Maithuna (Sexual Magic) is performed only once in a lifetime under the direction of a guru, who supervises the awakening of the sacred fire and intelligently directs its ascent along the length of the spinal canal with magnetic passes and the laying on of hands.

Prior to performing this work of sexual yoga, both the sadhaka and the Shakti pass through an intensive preparation in the techniques of Hatha Yoga, Mudras, Bandhas, Kriyas, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana, etc. To these Tantric yogis, Hatha and Raja Yoga are intimately related, forming a total unit. All these practices lead the yogi and Yogini towards the Maithuna (Sexual Magic). In this act, according to the instructions they have received, they apply the Khechari and Vajroli Mudras.

Then, having initiated the dance of Shiva and Shakti, the yogi and yogini sit back to back with their spinal columns touching in order to gain complete mental, respiratory, and emotional control. They then connect sexually, either in Siddhasana or Vajrasana. Sometimes, the yogini is lifted into the air by vestals so that the yogi can connect with her in Urdhva Padmasana to facilitate Urdhavareta. They must both absorb their own semen (Sexual Energy), which then rises to the brain. All information coming from the Hindus says that, after attaining the immobility of Manas, Prana, and Apana, the yogi seminizes his brain and definitely raises the Kundalini. This Indian practice, however, is only for the yogavatars

Regards

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Tamahu]

Uma

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a ritual like this at some time. I would think that they would be very rare.

I'd be really surprised if a group like the masons were involved, however, since they don't accept female initiates. Who would they have sex with???

I've seen books on very black magic subjects such as bdsm ritual group sex. I haven't been invited to any events (not that I'd go anyway), but if someone bothered to write and publish a book on it, someone must have been doing it, or else read the book and decided to try out the ritual at the very least. BTW, these rituals would make Eyes Wide Shut look like a Disney movie.

Sexual rituals are more likely to be small events and take place in a person's home. It is actually pretty difficult to get people of either sex (but especially women) to attend this sort of activity. Even so, non-ritual orgies are pretty commonplace. However, usually the participants are all undressed and unmasked during them. These take place in larger cities all over, without any rituals, but they are just "swingers" and probably nothing like the movie.

If you are looking for the sort of activity depicted in the movie, you'd need to find a city with a large left-hand path population. You could try San Francisco or Houston. Left-hand path folks (i.e. Satanists) would be pretty open to the sort of thing depicted in the movie.

My question is why are you freaked out? If it is between consenting adults and no laws are broken what's the big deal? The only problem that I can see is if there is coercion, under-aged individuals or public decency laws being broken. Personally I find people who are interested in pursuing this sort of thing to be freaks, and yes I have met some, but I wouldn't want to infringe on their "freedom of religion" because my freedom of religion could be next.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Probably freaked out for the same reason you think persons who'd attend or want to attend such an event are freaks.

top topics

join