It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 video footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry if this a repost....given the quality of the footage, I'm sure it has been posted to death on forums but a search here turned up nothing.

Anyway, this is an Area 51 documentary filmed by a European film crew. They have footage of Janus jets taking off from Vegas en route to Nellis; a bus taking employees to the base; very close (almost TOO close, it seems) footage of a camo dude at a security gate; an undercover interview with an allged camo dude; and perhaps most interesting of all, flyover footage of Nellis filmed from a craft that appears to have taken off from Nellis itself. I'm not sure how they obtained the flyover footage. Was this something released by the govt? Did they smuggle a camera onto a plane at nellis? Did they somehow manage to intercept footage from the gun camera of a fighter?

www.youtube.com...

P.S. I forgot to post this one too. It's a helicopter gunship circling a guy who got too close to Area 51. Again, most of you have probably seen this and I'm sorry if it's a repost, but there might be some of you who have not seen it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-11-2006 by VandenPlas]

[edit on 6-11-2006 by VandenPlas]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
It was only dubbed in some euro lingo.. Most of the new shows are getting pretty boring, with the same footage all the time. Ive never seen anything about dulce or underground bases, even though I have heard on one program about the US Navy Nuclear Boring machine that has been spoken about in other threads on here.

REPOST!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
No Offense, but I believe the base in the films is McCarren Airport, not Groom Lake (Area 51).

Tim

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Ghost01]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not in the mood to watch anything right now, but I just thought
I'd mention.

I'm sure this was just an honest mistake, and I thought I'd give
you the correction.

It's not Janus, it's JANET, although no one knows if it's the official
designation for the small fleet of planes, it's been used as a radio
call sign.

It's often thought that it may an acronym for;
Just Another Non Existant Terminal.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Those guys in the plane were taking a big risk flying anywhere close to Area 51 dang. I wonder if anyone has laned in area 51 and lived to talk about it

new topics

top topics

join