It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My sighting while working security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
In the mid-late 90's I worked security at a local business. The company grounds was several hundred acres just outside a major metropolitan area, and not too far from a military installation. This installation has never had rumors of secret aircraft, but was/is rumored to house nuclear missles.

I typically worked 4PM-midnight, and sometimes midnight to 8AM. On rare occasions I worked a double-shift (very hard).

I would often see military aircraft fly their patterns around the base, usually C-5's, C-130's, and F-16's.

One night (forgot what time) I happened to see a pale-ish green light, not unlike a shooting star, but it was of consistant color and brightness. This light did not have a "tail" like a shooting star, and kept a high horizontal line of travel. The speed was neither slow nor unusually fast; I'd describe it as about as fast as a typical jet aircraft (from what I could tell).

What struck me as strange, however, is that the light took one sharp left turn without any curve in its flight, and no change in its speed, and soon there after took another similar sharp turn to the right, and continued out of sight. So, to me, the speed was not strange, but the movement of the light (craft?).

I can't think of any known aircraft to make such a manoever.

Has anyone else had a similar sighting?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I saw one like it but it was orange, if memory serves. My stepson and I observed it and it made the exact manouveres that you describe. This occurred in the early 90's. I don't know why I am having trouble remembering it's colour, but I clearly remember the way it moved. It was if it was being piloted, or controlled.

I wasn't frightened. We just watched it go past. Shame digital cameras weren't out then, I would have gotten a photo.

new topics

join