It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Ghost01

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm not really "new" persay, I'm knid of a returning member of the ATS community. I used to be just ghost, but computer problems and time issues forced me to drop my old account with ATS and start over again. I know and have worked with many on ATS, such as FredT, Intelgurl, Advisor, and Simon Gray among others.
I'm a Special ED major in college, and an Eagle Scout. I devote most of my time to working with children who have disabilities and other special need. Having CP, myself I understand what these children struggle with everyday. I'm a firm believer in the Idea that everyone has great potential at something.

As for my background with respect to the ATS community, I'm a black world researcher, who started off in the earily 1990's studing stealth technology and stealth aircraft. My first real venture into the Black World was while studing the F-117A. I found a refrence to a mystery base in the Nevada desert referred to only as Groom Lake. In time I leard that Groom Lake was the base known as Area 51. In my years of research I've done some research here at ATS. My first contribution was helping on the B-2 Anti-Gravity project, After that, I helped for a bit on the Aroura Project, before leaving to head up the Groom Lake Research Project. Following that I got out of research and kind of floated around adding to ATS a bit at a time.

Wile I've been away from ATS, I've been doing research on my own time into the Strategic Application of Military power. This has lead me to revise many of my beliefs on military power wich I will slowly share as I get back into ATS.

Tim

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hi interesting post, i'll be interested to see what you have to say : )

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey Ghost01 and welcome back!

I hope you continue to enjoy yourself

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome back!

I remember you from before, Glad that you have now returned and look forward to your input on the board, if you need any help feel free to shout my way, things have changed a bit and you might need a little info, so ill go ahead and supply you with my normal links ect just in case needed,

As follows,

-----------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

join