It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest movie about Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I still get creeped out watching Fire In The Sky, that's the movie that's scariest for me. All these people who say they WANT to get abducted...have you actually watched that movie?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think the scariest for me would be "To Serve Man" a Twilight Zone episode. If you haven't seen it I recommend it. The first time I seen it it put chills down my spine.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
From what I've read, the movie Fire in the Sky was really dramatized for effect. The real event, if it was real, was not exactly as it was depicted.

Though it was the most creepy alien movie.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's got to be alien but another that got me peeking from behind the sofa (and I know that a lot of people will disagree with me after reading another thread that was running a while back) was signs.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Uhmm...."Alien"

1. 2 mouths full of teeth...
2. acid for blood...
3. kills you with one nasty hit...
4. could hatch inside your best buddy...
5. are extremely strong...
6. in space....nobody can hear you scream....
7. check please!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingerprint
I still get creeped out watching Fire In The Sky, that's the movie that's scariest for me. All these people who say they WANT to get abducted...have you actually watched that movie?

Yes I have to agree with you on this one. After I saw it the first time, I thought, Holy H@ll is thats what its like, I dont ever want to be abducted. Never even occurred to me until I saw this movie that they (aliens) could be wearing a suit of some kind. Very interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
It's got to be alien but another that got me peeking from behind the sofa (and I know that a lot of people will disagree with me after reading another thread that was running a while back) was signs.

Signs was extremely creepy all the way to the end for me. Them deciding to make the aliens real ruined it for me and took me right out of the movie. I thought it would have been much better if the whole thing was just one big mindfu@#.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Signs was a good one as well. Totally freaked me out when he was looking under that door. And the part where they move the tv out of the closet and you can see its reflection in the tv..my god I jumped. LOL That reminds me, I want to buy that dvd.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Signs was very good. I know I'v seen Fire in the sky, and remember it being really good, but I don't remember the movie. I'll have to rent that one again.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
not saying this is the creepiest.... but have any of you seen Stephen Kings, DreamCatcher ?

Very nice....

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I liked signs, the part that made me jump was when he was in the kids room and night and he looks outside and the alien is on top on the barn. Very Creepy. Also Fire in the Sky scared the H#ll out of me.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Mars Attacks.

Take out the hilarious camp, look at the sequence of events, and understand.

Slim Whitman will not be the answer when it happens.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
"Fire in the sky" was pretty cool, but I think the most wacked out, disturbing and freaky alien movie I've seen so far was "Communion". I've only seen it once and just happen to catch it one night on cable and really want to see it again. But from what I remember it was the very creepy and different style and story about it that really made it so good.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I agree with everyone who said "fire in the sky." Thats one scary movie.

I also Liked The X Files Movie and Signs.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Dreamcatcher was ok....the book is far better....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
My fave movie about aliens has to be Alien 2

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:49 AM
link   
For me, the scariest Alien movies of all time were Predator and Alien

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Aliens...the second sequel. A man sitting in front of me at the theater...leaped out his seat and ran off screaming...arms above his head...and he didn't come back for the rest of the show. I almost pissed my pants...Carpenter is the master at making your heartbeat increase...and almost master of letting your bladder relieve itself...woohooo.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
So u thought Aliens 2 was scarey also?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I agree. Fire in the Sky was pretty scary. I also thought Signs was scary at some point. But IMO the scariest alien creature would have to be Predator from "Predator 2." Sometimes when I look at him after his mask comes off it makes want to run as fast and hard as I can. Boy when he gets pissed that's the moment I'm talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join