It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewer led Americans to Saddam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

“You remember when they found Saddam Hussein in Iraq? A soldier walked over to a rock, lifted it and then found a trap-door and found him in there,” Geller said.

“Well, I know that that soldier walked over to that rock because he got information from a 'remote viewer' from the United States.”

Geller, who says he worked for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the Cold War, said his information came from a high-level source involved in US paranormal programs.

A US military spokesman in Iraq had no immediate comment. continues news.com.au

This is interesting given how much Uri Geller's work has been debunked in the past.

The timing of this is interesting too considering yesterday's verdict.

sanc

[edit on 6-11-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
It's very possible. The CIA, like many intelligence agencies in Russia, do study the use of psychics for intelligence gathering.

It does seem like a major coincidence finding the exact spot Saddam was in, but the only part that I would hold skepticism about it being because of a psychic is why only one soldier was able to find him. They should have sent more than one, if they knew he were there.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I do think that there are at least two RV units still active within the US military.from what i have been able to gather through reading and other sources these two groups are tasked in the same way the previous fort meade units were.
any new RV unit would be Black op now.The media attention around the old RV Grillflame has died down, but i'm sure they don't want another security fiasco like that happen again.

I havent been to this site for a very long time i got a bit freeked when the DOD tried to hack into my PC due to my interest and activity in the field of Remote Viewing.

Parker

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
In all honesty, not to sure you can believe what (any) governments claim.
I think their all in the same boat, and just playing both sides to keep people polarized.

The whole finding sadam, probably didnt need a remot viewer, as they probably knew where he was the whole time. (Im sure there are threads along those lines here back when they found him.)

Like mad t.v. said. : C.I.A. = completely illegal agency.
Though its supposed to be funny, cant help but think of the truth behind the laugh

As for remot viewing, yes, I believe its possible, and in a more detailed level then the typical courses. If quantum physics theory of entanglment is correct, nothing is impossible...(as far as gathering info)

Peace

dAlen

top topics

join