It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient prophets and Aliens, UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I have been watching a program on the History Channel tonight about Nostrudamus and had me thinking. Since this has to do with UFO's, I hope it is proper for this thread. If not, please forgive!

In it they speculate that he mentioned UFO's. He stated: "A great fire shall fall from the sky for three nights. A thing shall happen stupendous and wonderful. And shortly after the ground shall quake."

This surely cant be the only ancient/mideval prophet prediction about UFO's, especially if we have been visited, or are being watched from the depth of our seas and within the underground bases. Are there any prophecys from ancient times that you could read into as being about aliens/ufo's besides the one above that we can debate on this thread? Also, what are your thoughts on Nostrudamus supposed prediction about being visited by a UFO?

Like I said above, since this is about UFO's/Aliens, I hope it is fitting for this topic channel.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nostradamus is all about interpretation. He could easily be talking about a meteor shower. Might be talking about a war too, followed by some supernatural event.

Keeping with the times, maybe he's talking about the bombardment of an Al Qaida position, the following capture of Bin Laden and then the revenge (aka nuke) on US soil, haha

join