It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project witnesses, deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I just find it hard to believe that the participants in the DP didnt reveal anything of importance. At bare minimum I'd have expected at least ONE of them to have been some sort of threat if what they were declaring was real. It just makes me think one of the following:

Either it was all a fraud

But listen to yourself, it's working... they now make people believe it was a fraud by not killing anybody.

[edit on 2006/11/8 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
And bingo, there is my closure. Why didnt I think of that simple scenario? Guess thats what you're all here for!

Thank you

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think ignoring is the best tactic.
and it seems to work from that perspective.

People looking at videos like the one from the disclosure project are still a minority.

Research like this easely gets washed away by the tsunami of (trivial) news we get on the TV every day.

Ignore it and it will mostly go away.

And on the other side i tend to think more and more that the disclosure project could be disinformation it self.
I say this because most, if not all, the witnesses are (ex) militairy.

It would be very hard also to get your point across at the US press club for anybody without goverment contacts.

So most, if not all, information brought to us from the disclosure project is told by militairy people that worked with people like werner von braun.
Would people that come from the most secret projects in the US come forward to save humanity for the sake of humanity.

Hmm makes me think.

Not saying i dont believe disclosure project but it sounds a bit fishy

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I feel there are strength in numbers on the witness/reporting of EBE/UFO experiences. Greer would most probably have more than their affidavits on files, as does all lawyers possibly involved with each witness or the disclosure.

Personally, I was blown away with the witnesses disclosure at the time of the press conference. There were a lot of important (past US Gov/Military) people making highly sensitive statements. They would have taken steps to protect the group from reprisal outside the law I believe.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Having had some very strange "experiences" lately, it has really made me look into credible public witnesses to the whole UFO/Alien conspiracy theory. The biggest being the Disclosure Project which everyone here is familure with. I did some basic research on the witnesses who came forward on that day and from my searching have found that all are still living. Does anyone else find this as odd as I do? Especially since everyone seems to believe that Phill Schneider and Dean Warwick were knocked off by the govt to prevent public testimony and/or retaliation for speaking up. I find it very strange that none of the below people have been "taken out" for their public outing. Does anyone have any theory as to why they are still alive, and said deceased are. . well, dead for revealing far less?

Let me try at this again, sorry forgot your name to the (original poster) ...
No I don't find it odd the disclosure people are not dead.
Here are the CLEAR reasons for you below:

1) Dr. Greer clearly states that at least one of his associates got the same fast acting cancer that he did only she died. He felt it was because of Disclosure envolvement. You would have to read his latest book Hidden Truth Forbidden Knowledge or listen to him at a live lecture to get this information.

2)In his live lecture he talks about having access to the same technology as the 'bad guys' do so they can defend the disclosure witnesses. Dr. Greer says that if you come forward you can be protected. He also states that those giving out death thru technology are subject to getting it themselves.

3) The fact you personally know three witnesses that have been threatened with harm should be an indication to you about the seriousness of being a witness. I can't convince you that being a witness is being serious.. you would have to FEEL that with your insights as an open entity.

4) Killing witnesses of the Disclosure project is too obvious and brings more attention to them then ignoring them.

Now, with that out of the way, and of course all my own opinion, I am interested in hearing from the Alien face original poster what his strange experiences are of late.. if he is willing to share that is.

Outa here...
the theremin

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Egotosum

Four ways...
The government only knocks off the ones who are full of B S as a double bluff so people believe that's the official story instead of the credible versions from the living who instead assassinated only by character!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
reply to post by Egotosum

Four ways...
The government only knocks off the ones who are full of B S as a double bluff so people believe that's the official story instead of the credible versions from the living who instead assassinated only by character!!!

Expect a reply in another eight years.

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Haha...

No doubt pal, I should really check the final post dates before replying.
I'm new so it pretty much slips my mind in the intrigue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join