It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure Project witnesses, deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Having had some very strange "experiences" lately, it has really made me look into credible public witnesses to the whole UFO/Alien conspiracy theory. The biggest being the Disclosure Project which everyone here is familure with. I did some basic research on the witnesses who came forward on that day and from my searching have found that all are still living.

Does anyone else find this as odd as I do? Especially since everyone seems to believe that Phill Schneider and Dean Warwick were knocked off by the govt to prevent public testimony and/or retaliation for speaking up.

I find it very strange that none of the below people have been "taken out" for their public outing. Does anyone have any theory as to why they are still alive, and said deceased are. . well, dead for revealing far less?

Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B"
Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Larry Warren: US Air Force, Security Officer
Sgt. Clifford Stone: US Army
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace Employee
Officer Alan Godfrey: British Police
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Ms. Donna Hare: NASA Employee
Mr. John Maynard: DIA Official
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Glen Dennis: NM UFO Crash Witness
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Roberto Pinotti: Italian UFO expert
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callhan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Franklin Carter: US Navy Radar Technician
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications

[edit on 6-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Well, the conspiracy theorists'd dismiss that line of argument ("well, if they're telling the truth, why haven't they all been knocked off already, or silenced in some way") in one of three ways:-

- they're "disinformation agents"
- they're too in-the-spotlight to knock off
- they haven't yet publicised anything of any relative importance, so why knock them off now

Gotta love how they go around in circles when it comes to things like this. They generally wanna have their cake and eat it too.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Egotosum]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I just find it hard to believe that the participants in the DP didnt reveal anything of importance. At bare minimum I'd have expected at least ONE of them to have been some sort of threat if what they were declaring was real. It just makes me think one of the following:

Either it was all a fraud

or

Phil and Dean's deaths were nothing but natural.

I guess I cant wrap my mind around the theory that the govt is knocking off people in the know, when this event was a huge release of info on a mass public scale.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I think probably if any of them are telling the truth then they don't know enough to be a threat to the conspirators. From what I’ve seen the best they have are some plans for a craft which were already on the web anyway?

Anyway what about the guy who got extradited to the US for hacking into the NAVY looking for confirmation of alien presence? He’s currently serving 80 years in a US prison. Why didn’t they simply kill him?

I expect they aren’t into killing people anymore. Its probably far to hard to cover-up and besides if they harmed any of the disclosure witnesses then it would just bring publicity to the disclosure project, which is exactly the opposite of what they want.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I just find it hard to believe that the participants in the DP didnt reveal anything of importance. At bare minimum I'd have expected at least ONE of them to have been some sort of threat if what they were declaring was real. It just makes me think one of the following:

Either it was all a fraud

or

Phil and Dean's deaths were nothing but natural.

I guess I cant wrap my mind around the theory that the govt is knocking off people in the know, when this event was a huge release of info on a mass public scale.

Thoughts?

Have they yet been able to back up their assertions with verifiable evidence? Answer that question and you'll answer your own question.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thats what I wanted to get at. There is no way that those two people were killed by the govt. So why do people continue to think this? What is your evidence? Why haven't any of these other people in the dp been knocked off then?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Maybe because they were the only ones willing to organise and do much about it?
Kill the leader and the pack is lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Maybe because they were the only ones willing to organise and do much about it?
Kill the leader and the pack is lost.

Well, most of the people connected to the "project" that apparently "know" anything have long-since been in retirement and they're not getting any younger - even with the recent death of two of it's members, the rest of them haven't got anything to lose.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
My point exactly. . . since they dont have anything to lose, wouldnt they be considered by our government as loose lips?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
How many witnesses were there in the Disclosure Project. I thought it was like 300 - 400? You've listed 28, and I'm assuming from your posts you thoroughly checked to make sure those 28 were still alive. I'm not saying that some have died or not, just putting it in another perspective.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
From what I understand, there are 300-400 witnesses in the DP. However the 28 were the ones chosen to come forward and be filmed for the project. I have done basic research of the 28, and have not found any obits or stories relating to their deaths. I could be wrong about that. . . but am pretty sure they are all still living.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Well, imo they would be the least likely to get whacked to their elevated profile and the suspicions that would arouse. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a huge fan of the DP, but weighing its merits based on how many witnesses get whacked seems a little unbalanced.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the Disclosure Project 2001 Press Club Conference Video: viewed by millions of people streaming online

Phil Schneider seminars: viewed by 15 to 30 people per show

Big difference.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Your title is missleading and so is the rest of your post. I see through you and I dont think the old games work on everyone, atleast not me. If you dont understand read the following below....

I'm talking about bringing up a topic about something that has a weakness or flaw and then to take advantage of that weakness to spread doubt in others lol. But wether you personaly know it or not fear and confusion do spread with the doubt, since it keeps everyone in darkness.

I hope I wasn't too hard and bold at the same time, I just dont know how to express myself in a normal way. And if anyone understands what I mean please post if you dont understand then dont posts(unless its not trash). Does anyone understand what I mean?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Your title is missleading and so is the rest of your post. I see through you and I dont think the old games work on everyone, atleast not me. If you dont understand read the following below....

I'm talking about bringing up a topic about something that has a weakness or flaw and then to take advantage of that weakness to spread doubt in others lol. But wether you personaly know it or not fear and confusion do spread with the doubt, since it keeps everyone in darkness.

I hope I wasn't too hard and bold at the same time, I just dont know how to express myself in a normal way. And if anyone understands what I mean please post if you dont understand then dont posts(unless its not trash). Does anyone understand what I mean?

Um. . you lost me guy. Flaw in my post? Its a question that I had been pondering, and thought I'd put it to my fellow ATS posters. Thats all buddy. If I had a dime for every post on here that had a flawed point. . you get my drift. Sorry you felt "mislead".

How does the old saying go? If you dont like the program, change the channel. . .

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Simple: They havent breached their oaths of secrecy(my guess)... They arent revealing detailed information, or physical proof they may have stolen/ snuck out. It is all related from others' experiences and personal ones.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Your OP question will be addressed, and possibly answered, in greater detail once (or 'if) the full disclosure has been forthcoming. So far, many of us, (esp. here @ ATS) have been patiently waiting for 'the other shoe to drop'. So far - nothing but stone cold silence.

All of the witnesses in the teaser trailer stood up to at the podium and declared their willingness to 'testify under oath before congress' about what they know. I guess, so far at least, congress hasn't invited them to do so. I kind of have my doubts they ever will.

If and when they do so however, they're public 'fame' may insulate them somewhat from elimination or silencing via 'an unfortunate accident'. This is assuming their is a covert program or policy to do so.

The truth is - there may not be much substance to report, or, the steadfastness may gradually evaporate into witness' cold feet.

Consequently, the unspoken policy may be to just continue stalling for time under the 'palusible denial doctrine' until the retired majority simply pass from this Earth under natural circumstances and thus taking their secret knowledge, if any, with them.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The reason why the members of The Disclosure Project have not been silenced after their filmed and very public testimony is because it would prove the validity of their claims and because there are simply too many of them, i.e., hundreds

The US government's covert agencies usually won't murder someone after they go public. They tend to do it BEFORE disclosure, not after.

Like the elimination of US Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal. This is addressed in UFOs - The Greatest Story Ever Denied. His termination was made to look like a suicide. With an even more sloppy job at covering it up than the murder of Vincent Foster. Government assassins have apparently improved in murdering discreetly over the years. Secretary Forrestal was about to have open disclosure about UFOs and aliens, and he had the authority to make it work

Bob Lazar is a more recent example. People have asked him if he worries about being killed for his public testimonial about extraterrestrials and his involvement with the reverse-engineering of confiscated Zetan spacecraft. He said that his murder would only prove him right. But he did at one point have a gun pointed at his head by a federal security officer, as well as being run off the road by a drive-by shooting.

Colonel Philip James Corso (who died in 1998), also confirmed the extraterrestrial presence and government involvement to reverse-engineer alien spacecraft. He and his family went through a great deal from all the ridicule they received.

With more and more people coming out of the closet in Internet forums like this one, it makes it more difficult for the government to murder someone, even discreetly, without many quickly becoming aware of it.

But I am sure that it nonetheless still goes on among various unsung and silent heroes in the government who are prevented from getting their testimony about UFOs and aliens out into public awareness.

The truth is not only out there but it cannot be stopped. Sooner or later the truth always comes out - no matter how hard or how long those who wish to deceive keep it hidden.

It is just a matter of time.

Trust me.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I wanted to briefly add something to this thread.
The 1st poster gave a long list of people that they have probably never met.
You are not privy to what is really going on in the witness world because they are not an important subject in the Corporate controlled media
The fact they are not dead does not mean they haven't been threatened. I've met a least one of those folks and this one in particular was seriously threatened if they talked about disclosure anymore.

It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
Francois Voltaire

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
I wanted to briefly add something to this thread.
The 1st poster gave a long list of people that they have probably never met.
You are not privy to what is really going on in the witness world because they are not an important subject in the Corporate controlled media
The fact they are not dead does not mean they haven't been threatened. I've met a least one of those folks and this one in particular was seriously threatened if they talked about disclosure anymore.

It's dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
Francois Voltaire

Dont pretend to know who I do and dont know. As a matter of fact, I've had the privledge to meet and talk with three of the witnesses. YES, all three admit that they have been threatened, but that is not what I am asking in this thread. Maybe you need to read it again.

Thanks for your comments anyway.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join