It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hello, I’ve been reading posts on this forum for years, and have read hundreds of well-written posts that contain great information to speculate. I have a whole slew of thoughts that I would like to spit out, I hope you can read it clearly and understand where I’m going with this.

Aliens interacting with our Government: Why? Why would such an advanced species want to play politics with Middle Eastern oil, terrorism, and other human agendas? Surely they have no need to do this, or interest. What would be the motivation?

Aliens giving us advanced technology: I don’t think ET’s would ever want to share their technology with an inferior race. Do you see anything amazing? Only advances I really see are advances in ways we kill each other with sophisticated military hardware. I don’t think an advanced species would enjoy giving the United States military secrets so we can annihilate other countries. Even if they did, why would they give it to the United States… or farther back, the Soviet Union? The only technology I think we might have gained from Aliens is from downed craft.

Intergalactic war where earth plays a key role: I read posts, and Internet sites where Reptilians, Grays, Nords, etc all have some huge agenda where we are right smack in the middle. What on earth? Are we that self-centered to think this? I think this is ridiculous.

Do I believe in Aliens? You bet your ass. Million, upon millions of sightings, and unexplained events where the Government seems a little too “hush, hush.” Christ sake, we have unexplainable craft on VIDEO TAPE, Astronauts have claimed sightings, key figures in history have said strange things like Winston Churchill “We must face a threat from discs that fly from pole to pole” or something similar.

My smoking gun? UFO’s sightings surged after we used the nuclear bomb. Surely, something of this magnitude would attract them. Here we are, a war like planet with the capability to adapt to harsh conditions, and a weapon where we can destroy all life on a planet, while advancing quite steadily. I’m sure they are watching are progress, nothing more, nothing less.

I could go on and on with more ideas, but then I would be rambling.

Discuss.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
It could be because a lot of impressionable people need ways to explain the workings of the world to them.

mod edit: removed entire quote of previous post

[edit on 6-11-2006 by sanctum]

join