It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Worst Moment of your Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Ok. This thread was inspired by something that happened about an hour ago.

My mother was diagnosed with terminal cancer a week ago, and I only just found out. She wanted to tell my family at the right time, and today was that time.

this was THE WORST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

feel free to tell us yours

Mod Edit: all CAP title

[edit on 6-11-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
When my wife left me.

Cancer sucks too though, sorry to hear that.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I am truly, truly sorry, but have faith today there are many methods of keeping Cancer under control, just have faith.

The worse moment of my life was when i made a trip to get a pizza and upon my return home my father had suffered a cerebral hemorrage and became a vegetable, then died 3 days later.

Have faith and help her in all you can.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Man, I'm sorry for BOTH you guys..... they're horrible stories.

Thanks though, for the condolences. She's been sick with Cancer for about 3 years now, it's only just become terminal and she doesn't want anymore treatment because it was too painful for her the first time.

This could be a real Heart-Opening Thread.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
unrealized,
there is a treatment out there called "natural cellular defense".
my mother had cancer surgery in may, and has opted out of chemo due to her frail old body.
(pm if interested. i never heard back from the other party that i got the info for)

the worst moment of my life has not yet happened.
-b

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your Mother's (and family's) situation, Unrealised.

I'm not sure about the Worst day of my life, but the day that my first wife miscarried twin girls during her final trimester was definately the saddest. It was in 1985 and they were just too premature for any neo-natal efforts at that time.

I can still see them in my mind's eye. Two perfect little angels with a whisper of red hair, whom I held lovingly in the crook of my arm. I was only able to hold them for a brief time, but it was a time that I will never forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be strong ... for your Mother, yourself and your family.
If you ever want to talk, I'm only a U2U away.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
unrealized,
there is a treatment out there called "natural cellular defense".

-b

I actually heard about that on the news tonight. It said that for people in her condition, it would only slow down the debilitation.

And 12m8keall2c, thanks for the kind words and the offer to U2U. It will give me a good reason to try it for the first time and really get to know some nice people from all around the globe.

P.S- I'm discovering a real sense of humanity with you guys sharing some of your hardest times in life.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Unrealised]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'm very sorry hear to hear about your mother, you must be going through so much right now.

Walking around the corner to my house, to see an ambulance on the drive. My father was inside and I was told he had 20 minutes to live. Luckily, he made it.

We were told the operation he went through had a 95% rate.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Zanzibar]

new topics

top topics

join