It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YES!!! It's all real. Now here's the problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Lo' guys.
Here we go. I won't refute Oobe. Psi power, spirits or ghosts. Or Astral projection. I beleive in all of it and want to experience some of it. Shadow people make me paranoid. Anyway, The problem is this: Where's the fanfare? Where is the celebration and the explanation. How come these things are made biggest on the internet? If I had Telekineseis or telepathy or could astrally project (All things I try to do) I'll tell ya' I would show just about everyone on my street. If I could do these things, it would be public knowledge. So, how come the news isn't covering this. If everyone who's posted here has had some of these experiences and then you all told friends, family and neighbors and showed proof, you would have many more believers. So please don't say "No one would believe me". You don't need to hide these events on a message board. Let the world know. If we're gonna make changes then those who are fortunate enough to have "paranormal" abilities should make a show of it. That is the only true way to change anything. Not on the internet.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Noone is "blessed" or "talented" these are abilities we all have, some of us are just more adept at useing and understanding them. I'll be the first to admit i cannot AP or get an OoBE if my life depended on it.
But as for why they are kept secret
Think of such abilities as a dog, they are pretty neat and all, and everyone COULD have them, but not everyone should, you see, some people would abuse them, others would train them to attack. Some of us use them as guard dogs.
But i bet your thinking... sooo that doesnt explane why i dont see people flying around zappin lazers out there eyes.
Well, believe it or not there are orders/forces/watchers
(you mentioned shadow people? well i hate to say it but thats what watches me, its quite disturbing, i can rarely see them, but i can hear them when im in bed or outside... creepy at times)
anyway these forces keep us at bay, and if we get outta hand, something happens, i've been told death is a possiblility, i've seen possesions, and i know for a fact that memory wipes do happen these arn't plesent at all, though im not sure if this is how things are for all ESP'ers and occultists. this is how it is for my group
I know for a while i couldnt AP or else i'd pretty much be screwed.
(If this is wrong or differs from someone elses believes feel free to correct me)

("dogs"???.... geeze im losin it)

I think you'll really truely understand what i mean if you just sit for like 10 minutes, and imagine what would happen if everyone knew how to use powers/ap/all that good stuff.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Oh I can believe all of that. It just seems like too much of it is kept in the dark. If I were to search for meetings of peoples who can perform these things I'm sure I'd only find them on internet rooms and message boards. We should all meet at a public place or a park or library to discuss and perhaps perform. Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
has anyone thought of using a video camera and recording yourself when you have an oobe, because cameras can pick up things like ghosts, and many things.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeH PwNeR
has anyone thought of using a video camera and recording yourself when you have an oobe, because cameras can pick up things like ghosts, and many things.

That's a very interesting idea. Add to that a whole tool kit full of ghost detecting equipment. Would be very interesting to see if any of it picked up anything useable.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I doubt anything would be caught to be honest but I know theres a link of someone who did apparently capture something once when he projected but ive not got the link right now.

As for telling family, friends and anyone else about your experiences, well after a while of keeping it to myself I decided to tell my friends and family about the OBE's id started having and I wish I didnt in a way. Because none of them have any interest in paranormal activity and the such, they just brushed them off as dreams and thought I was looking into it too much. It got to a stage where I just decided to keep them to myself and people on this forum which is what I do now. It seems stupid tellin them about them when all there going to do is have a laugh and say im dreaming. At least on here people have had the same experiences and are willing to listen to what I have to say about them.

In the end they'll all find out the truth.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yes, Freebrain, yes!

It is all real, but by allowing the masses (us of little importance) to know about esoteric teachings, we give the masses power. And in the eyes of our Global Elite, that is a big "No, No".

We need to be kept in the dark...nice and dumb so that we are totally controllable. Imagine if us little people learned how to Remote View; or Astral Travel; or develop Psychic Intuition, damn, we'd be very hard to control...we'd be discovering too many truths!

Our Global Elite have been educating their bloodlines in esoteric mystery schools for thousands and thousands of years because "Knowledge is Power", but they dare not reveal to the masses what they know, for that would be empowering those that they wish to control.

So delve my friends, learn ESP, Remote Viewing, Astral Travelling, Psychic Intuition - learn it all. But first learn to protect your spirit so that you do not fall prey to lower energies! Then learn, experience and enjoy the many joys of multi-dimensional living.

Dobbie

new topics

top topics

join