It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist comes to Power

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. I do not claim to understand the propheciues of the bible, I know some of them which have coem to pass.

the end times will be wild, no doubt. there will be a great deception, I believe the disappearance of those that will be raptured will be blamed on Extraterrestrials. Its the only explanation that people would commonly believe.

I do know, that according to relativity nothing can pass through normal space faster than the spead of light, nothing with mass anyway. It MAY be possible to travel in a bubble of space faster than light. This is an observed phenomenon, well etremely likely, at the cosmological horizon of the Universe.

I would say, hat if extraterrestrials visited earth they would be:

Definately from the milky way.

probably within 100-200 light years from earth.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

but we will all actually be naked.. with shaved heads.. lol

Well, I WAS saving that part to tell them later...I didn't want to make it sound too good to be true, you know!

i'd still love you, even if you were naked. What, shaved heads? whatever, but still naked, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i'd still love you, even if you were naked. What, shaved heads? whatever, but still naked, right?

I thought you loved me BECAUSE I am naked! WE all love nudity in the purest sense - and it is the easiest dress code to comply with.

Either way....bare is bearable even in inclement weather...

The shaved heads? Remember the Nazarite vow - or rather when you and I spoke of it it was in regard to the vow Queen Berenice of Egypt made to Aphrodite - if her husband Ptolemy III came back alive in one piece from battle, then Berenice would cut off her beautiful tresses in return for Aphrodite's keeping her word to keep the King safe for his beloved...

Remember now?

And also remember that even though comets are 'bearded stars' (or stone sphinx queens with broken off beards) the tails can also be understood as long hair and sometimes the hair is 'polled' and there is no tail - only a head.

What am I saying?
I am sure you will know and then will fill me in!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Queenie...........What are you doing to this thread?

You have strayed again

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
An "alien" agenda will be greater than I think we can imagine during the tribulation. It's going to be a deceptive time. It will be scary because if you don't know who they really are, your eyes will see so much that it will be hard for your mind to see the truth.

Rev 14:[6] And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

I hope that this is a literal angel that people can see, because I think it will take something dramatic to break the deception.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I don't believe a angel will be sent to break the deception. God says that he will send strong delusion that they believe the lie. He is only interested in those that have oil in their lamps...............and his chosen people.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Queenie...........What are you doing to this thread?

You have strayed again

God won't let me stray - He promised, I believed.

Maybe you are mistaking your path for the one you think I should be on? Mine has my name on it - what does yours say? Do you read the road signs or just plunge ahead without paying attention to the 'little things?'

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I don't believe a angel will be sent to break the deception.

Why not?

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
~Revelation 20:1-3

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Why not?

And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
~Revelation 20:1-3

Different angel. I'm talking about in the Tribulation.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I don't believe a angel will be sent to break the deception. God says that he will send strong delusion that they believe the lie. He is only interested in those that have oil in their lamps...............and his chosen people.

It'a already been sent and most people already believe it. Wake up sleepy heads and see listen you deaf ones and hear.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I shouldn't have said break the deception. I still don't know if it's a literal angel, but if it is then the would be a powerful way to spread the Gospel. And if anyone rejects it after hearing an angel proclaim it, then they will be without any excuse for their eternal destination.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

I shouldn't have said break the deception. I still don't know if it's a literal angel, but if it is then the would be a powerful way to spread the Gospel. And if anyone rejects it after hearing an angel proclaim it, then they will be without any excuse for their eternal destination.

I believe we are talking about Rev. 14:6. I really don't believe after the Rapture that there will be any saved..............except the elect.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

It'a already been sent and most people already believe it. Wake up sleepy heads and see listen you deaf ones and hear.

The rapture has not occurred.

The antichrist is not revealed..........The White horse.

Iran and Russia have not attacked Israel.........The Red horse.

1 and 1/2 billion plus people have not been killed.............The pale horse

HOLD YOUR HORSES HARP the party hasn't started.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Sun don't you undersand that prophecy's are just possible futures, possible option's that are dynamic and open to change?

Or are u paralyzed in regards to your inflexibility in respect to the prophecy's you speak of?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Sorry.........Prophesies are not possible outcomes unless they are given that way.

When Jeremiah prophesied judgment against the land of Babylon.....that judgment has to happen.

You have been witnessing that judgment againt Babylon since Gulf War 1.
You will see the conclusion of this judgment(if you are still on earth) at the DAY OF THE LORD when Gods wrath begins.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Here's a Question, it states in the Bible that the Anti-Christ is male, what if the anti-christ is female? Has anypne thought about this? How would he/she know that he/she was the anti-christ in the first place?

Another question, what is the real So called Holy Bible, The one rewritten, by those in the Vatican or is there any earlier biblical books on the new Testament, that have not been rewritten. Or are they been closed away out of the sight off the public at large. Are they trying to hide something from us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
Here's a Question, it states in the Bible that the Anti-Christ is male, what if the anti-christ is female? Has anypne thought about this? How would he/she know that he/she was the anti-christ in the first place?

There is no need to think about this........like you said.....it says in the Bible that the Antichrist is male.

Another question, what is the real So called Holy Bible, The one rewritten, by those in the Vatican or is there any earlier biblical books on the new Testament, that have not been rewritten. Or are they been closed away out of the sight off the public at large. Are they trying to hide something from us all.

You have been reading too many fairy tales that get passed around on the internet as truth. The Bible both Old and New Testament was around a long time before the Vatican and the Church of Rome came into existence in the early 320's with Constantine backing the Bishop of Rome. The Roman stamp of approval in Laodicea in 363 AD and Carthage in 397 AD was not required. Also note that the Catholic Bible has additional books. And on a side not notice the ten commandments have different numbers in the Catholic version.

[edit on 23-7-2007 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

There is no need to think about this........like you said.....it says in the Bible that the Antichrist is male.

the bible also states that the world is disc shaped...
so there is a need to question pretty much everything the bible says. it's called thinking... you should try it sometime.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
No MIMS, God said HE sits upon theCircle of the earth. Not disc.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I noted your sacarsm in both responces to my ques tions, if you cannot answer honestly, and resort to comments such as this do not respond at at all...

You have been reading too many fairy tales that get passed around on the internet as truth.

Noticed that you have been doing the exact samething. And you and expert are you?

Take a hint from madness " it's called thinking... you should try it sometime"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join