It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gears of War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It comes out this Tuesday. Did anyone else preorder it? The hype for this game has been pretty huge, and it looks like it will live up to it, it looks awesome. I'm getting my copy this week.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah! Woo! Gears of War!

I pre-ordered it, but then I went and lost my wallet. So unless I find it, no Gears for me!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What is the name of the song they play for the commercial? I want it but don't know who sings it or what it is called or what CD it is on. That song, with the commercial visual, is mind bending man.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Yeah, It's called "Mad World", but I don't know who sings it. That commercial was very good, and reviews are out and many people are calling it the 360's killer app.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Mimbster]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I got the game collectors edition and I'm playing through. Its acually really really good, way better than i thought. If youre one of the fps buffs that run through a game all out blitzing everything youre going to get your ass handed to you. If found that out. It's really cool and the graphics are mindboggling. Only thing I would ask for would be more control over youre squad but thats mox nix.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by truttseeker
I got the game collectors edition and I'm playing through. Its acually really really good, way better than i thought. If youre one of the fps buffs that run through a game all out blitzing everything youre going to get your ass handed to you. If found that out. It's really cool and the graphics are mindboggling. Only thing I would ask for would be more control over youre squad but thats mox nix.

I agree with you, I picked mine up last Wednesday, and I'm loving it. I got destroyed when I first started the game, but I got used to the cover system and I did better. I started doing the Hardcore difficulty first and it was kicking my ass, but I pushed through and beat the game, I'm trying Insane right now.

new topics

top topics

join