It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Arrested for Concealed Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
(AP) A man was arrested on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon after police found him outdoors _ naked _ and he told them he had a tool in his rectum, authorities said.

The man was lying on a tree stump, masturbating beside a nature path, near a Bay Area Rapid Transit station Thursday, police said.

John Sheehan, 33, of Pittsburg, was initially arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure. But when asked whether he was carrying anything police should know about, Sheehan mentioned the tool, said El Cerrito Detective Cpl. Don Horgan.

"You can't get much more concealed than that," Horgan said.
www.cbsnews.com...

I wonder what he was thinking when he decided to shove a 6 inch tool in his rectum? There is something seriously wrong with someone who can masturbate on a tree stump near an Transit station. This man is 33 years old for christs sake! I think it's time to grow up.

[edit fixed link]

[edit on 5-11-2006 by 1Crisis]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think that guy needs some serious help.

Other than he has to sort it out, I'm at a loss for words!

Some people are just sick.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sheehan...was paroled from state prison last week....

www.cbsnews.com

Either he's mentally ill or he wants to back to prison really bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Community Watch

Sounds like a typical day in El Cerrito to me.

I'm surprised they considered any of this illegal.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Sounds like a typical day in El Cerrito to me

I'm guessing theres a lot of crime there? Do you live near there?

I'm surprised they considered any of this illegal

Why wouldn't it be illegal? I thought carrying a concealed weapon, and indecent exposure were both illegal.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think Majic is commenting on the general tolerance of the Bay Area in Northern California. You may recall the story of "The Naked Guy," the situation in the Castro District of San Francisco and that sort of thing, but I'm just guessing.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Man On The Street

Grady nailed it.

San Francisco and its environs are world-famous for not only tolerating but actively promoting homosexuality and the gay lifestyle (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

Predictably, however, the pendulum has a way of swinging a bit too far and has led to an attitude that is permissive to the point of negligence.

If this had happened in the Castro District, the cops might well have been mobbed by the locals for "interfering with gay rights", and as things stand the atmosphere is "open" to the point of it becoming a problem of its own, in the form of crime that threatens everyone in the area, gay or straight.

Suggesting this sort of behavior would be okay in El Cerrito, a nearby community, might be a bit of an exaggeration perhaps, but only a bit.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I did not need to read this.....block minds eye...don't think about it...change page quickly.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
My coffee tastes funny now.

Imagine the most incredible thing and there's a person out there who's done it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
San Francisco and its environs are world-famous for not only tolerating but actively promoting homosexuality and the gay lifestyle (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

Predictably, however, the pendulum has a way of swinging a bit too far and has led to an attitude that is permissive to the point of negligence.

If this had happened in the Castro District, the cops might well have been mobbed by the locals for "interfering with gay rights", and as things stand the atmosphere is "open" to the point of it becoming a problem of its own, in the form of crime that threatens everyone in the area, gay or straight.

Suggesting this sort of behavior would be okay in El Cerrito, a nearby community, might be a bit of an exaggeration perhaps, but only a bit.

I'm curious whether Mr Majic believes this is typical homosexual behaviour - that is carrying tools in uncomfortable places and “giving a helping hand to one self” wherever and whenever the mood takes you? The parallel you drew between the incident (or rather the area?) and the homosexual issues of the area just struck me.

Oh dear. Did I put you on the spot? Sorry...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hey guys I,m really really sorry..

But I have already apologised for this incident. I dunno what came over me.

The Tool was a bicycle pump in case I got a puncture... Honest

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Let me see, we have a naked man masturbating on a tree stump in a public place, and he says he has a six inch tool in his rectum.
The responding officers call firefighters and held him at gun point while he removed an awl from his butt.

Were the police so afraid of a methane fire that they needed the fire department ?
I'd think that a doctor or a paramedic would have been a better choice to call.

This is just too funny.

Edit: I read a news item a while ago about some of the strange things that doctors have had to remove from rectums after people presented at emerg.
You'd be surprised what people will put into what most of us would consider an exit only
If I can find the link I'll post it, but I remember things like light bulbs, tooth brushes, bottles, etc....

[edit on 6/11/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Yeah, a wacko but hey... if traffic backs up, Im liable to kill a little time.

So the next time you are in traffic, dont watch for just the nose pickers.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Hey guys I,m really really sorry..

But I have already apologised for this incident. I dunno what came over me.

The Tool was a bicycle pump in case I got a puncture... Honest

Just say this at your trial:-

"I got a puncture and went to fix it but somehow my trousers and underwear fell down and I tripped landing on my pump and and unfortunateley an ants nest. Whilst I was vigorously trying to get the ants off my genitalia, I became unintentionally aroused. My bike was stolen at this time just before the cops passed by."

Works every time. ahem.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

My coffee tastes funny now.

Imagine the most incredible thing and there's a person out there who's done it.

your signature reminds me of a quote by Oscar Wilde..."The most effective way to stay in the memory of the mercentile class is to not pay one's bills."

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ok, well I think the cops went way to far, I mean the guy's frikkin
masturbating, it's obvious why he'd have something in his butt at
the time, stimulate the prostate and all, and I mean it's not like he
could be a threat, apart from the fact that you're just not able to
instantly start fighting when in a situation like that, plus even if you
finihsed, you'd need some down time to replenish your strength.

And he was on a nature path, so it's not like he was sitting next to
the street.

I don't think there's anything wrong with him, I do think he should
be fined for doing it in the day time,w hen he's liable to be found
though.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sheehan.

Found masturbating in a park, with a homemade "awl" wtf is that? Homemade RAMMSTEIN?

Wow what a hardcore spanker!

I feel slightly more sane after hearing this.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I lived in South Florida and there was a fat guy in the building across from me who thought nothing of stepping out into the balcony, naked and choke his chicken.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Thats just crazy you know there are some things you just don't do and thats got to be one of 'em.
Especially sitting by a highway good grief, the things people will do to get a kick.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of sending this dude back to prison he should get shipped off to some facility where they can evaluate his mental faculties and determine if he is sane or not. Neither his nakedness, public stroking nor the item inside the rectum by themselves is really that amazing or indeed terrible, but the fact that he managed to combine all of them definately indicates hes not completely in the right mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join