It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Alien Photo Proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
Regarding the photo I posted...er linked to,

From my experience, it seems that very few people have actually seen and discussed it. All the attention is focused on the blatatly fake pictures like the aliens in the graveyard and the brown one crouching on the ground.

This photo was only shown for a few seconds on an obscure UFO documentary with no comment given. THAT makes me think that there might be something to it. Also.....just look at it....there's something about it. It just looks....alive. Or at least alive at some point.

I think this is the reasonm why. We all want to be able to explain something and with the other pictures we can do quite confidently but with your picture we are at a loss. It is definately the most convincing pic we have seen although it has been proven in the past that people can make very convincing dummies.

I like the very beautiful, angelic, childlike one (has not been posted so far). It is white and lookling up at the camera, if i find it I will post it. I would say it was fake but I do get a strange feeling when seeing it.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
I think this is the reasonm why. we all want to be able to explain something and with the other pictures we can do quite confidently but with your picture we are at a loss. It is definately the most convincing pic we have seen although it has been proven in the past that people can make very convincing dummies.

i cant help but ask....what's with the "we" thing? this has gone to your head and way beyond

you seem to have been submerged in an obsession to rule.... a lack of importance in your life i suppose?
or do you feel obliged to promote "other people's ideas"

dont predict thoughts, you'll wind up getting them wrong...read first, THEN post...
coincidentially, would your name be seth??
Cordially
Cyrus.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
bloooooody ell!!

For your infomation it was the royal "we".

The last "we" I used should not have been used, I thought that at the time but was too lazy to edit the message.

I am thinkg of how WE psychologically understand ourselves and those around us. And before you ask, yes I do know a little bit about psychology, it is (was actually, before I #ed it up) in my job discription.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
bloooooody ell!!

For your infomation it was the royal "we".

The last "we" I used should not have been used, I thought that at the time but was too lazy to edit the message.

I am thinkg of how WE psychologically understand ourselves and those around us. And before you ask, yes I do know a little bit about psychology, it is (was actually, before I #ed it up) in my job discription.

lol...aight then, glad that's sorted!!

going a lil quintorouted here...
how's manchester? still all football crazy i hope

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I dont particually believe in grays. I do belioeve in life on other planets, I would suggest that some species has been coming to our planet for thousands of years, it is a possibility that they interfered somewhat in our evolution. But, until I get chance to have a night out at t5he pub with one then I have no idea what they look like or if they have been coming here.

P.s. Aye, We are all (like much of europe) football mad, England are playing a friendly at Old Trafford today and Wales are Playing Russia (which no doubt you will be watching) in Russia.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
~There has been a thread on these before if i may recall. Somebody said that they were fake but it's hard to tell. I'm just suprised the grays didn't run from the man with the camera and get scared. Kinda funny.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can't believe we can talk about little plastic figures for so lon. We are such weenies.
I have one thing to say to the rest of this topic:wm4:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That orangish one looks like it has a pumpkin for a head..or is it just me? lol...

Love posts like this though

-wD

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The only thing funnier than a chipmunk smoking a pipe is a chimp smoking a cigarette. I'm very weird

But posts like this do highlight how we really can "deny ignorance"

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by Dreamstone]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
great post awesome topic

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   
photogenic little guys, eh? im a bit surprised they would just allow the photographer to just take there pictures....hoax

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The best hoax i'v ever seen, but hey what if they were real and this is their way of saying how about you have a real picture of us for a change.....

Xon

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
How do we know that alien looks like a human? Maybe the alien looks difrent then we think. Maybe you have seen a alien but you youst thout it was a strange animal or something like that. Sorry for my bad English.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Whoa! Pretty freaky! Jeese i wouldn't want them hangn rounf my backyard...!!!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join