It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Lynch nude photos??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hand it to Flynt for this skullduggery bro. I'd take'em out back and beat him with a hose!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
Hand it to Flynt for this skullduggery bro. I'd take'em out back and beat him with a hose!

Normally I'd hold back on that course, out of respect for the disability; but, when it comes to something this low, I say I'd be right there with ya.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How bout a bootheel? Better? j/k

I got the hose line from that movie "Supertroopers" Funny stuff.

Yea something though needs to be done with this scum, we'll see if he tells the truth and not post them or publish them.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   

How bout a bootheel? Better? j/k

I got the hose line from that movie "Supertroopers" Funny stuff.

Yea something though needs to be done with this scum, we'll see if he tells the truth and not post them or publish them.

He probably even knows what a ignorant calculation that would be. Why in the world would he help the Pentagon PR machine? He hates this administration. I say he's being duped into it. Maybe he caught on.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

You know Flynt, he'd doctor them up in some sick fashion.

Like none of you guys ever bought Hustler? You guys kill me?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'd take the soldiers that sold him the pictures out back and beat'em with an M-16.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The odd part about this is.... I thought that legally, in order to publish a nude photo (or any other photo for that matter) of someone, you needed to have a signed release? While he may have the photos....her lawyers know that he can't publish them, so his seeming benevolence, is simply a publicity stunt....

In previous celebrity nude photo cases, the pics were simply done before they became famous, but were publishable, due to consent forms signed during the time of the shoots....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I still don't believe she did it. I think the pics are fake. Dirty tricks, compliments of the Pentagon, for not sticking to the script.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
She didn't deny the pics, didn't even allude to it... Having known many women in our services, I really don't doubt it (the pics), but the "frolicking" was really just her being one of the guys....and is taken out of context...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

You know Flynt, he'd doctor them up in some sick fashion.

Like none of you guys ever bought Hustler? You guys kill me?

You wanna go buy pictures of Lynch's battered and broken little body, go right ahead, partner.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Actually Flynt was qouted as saying something to the effect that the reason he wouldn't use the photos was because she was just a pawn being used by the Bush admin. While I don't like everything about Flynt, I have to give him "kudos" on his stand for freedom of speech and press.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tapeworm
Actually Flynt was qouted as saying something to the effect that the reason he wouldn't use the photos was because she was just a pawn being used by the Bush admin. While I don't like everything about Flynt, I have to give him "kudos" on his stand for freedom of speech and press.

Ah ha, so he did catch on to the trick. Good. It's deplorable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join