It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Lynch nude photos??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I read in the papers today and it had a small article about it.
anyone else read about this??

Apparently Larry Flynt (Hustler magazine) purchased the photos from some soldier. The photos were of Jessica topless and nude "frolicking" with acouple of guys..
Flynt said some he was gonna publish them but then decided not to because sometimes "you have to have a heart" (not exact quote, but something to that tune).
the person who sold him the photos said it was to show Jessica was no apple pie.

I'll try and find a link on this.

what you guys think about this??

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cham

Apparently Larry Flynt (Hustler magazine) purchased the photos from some soldier. The photos were of Jessica topless and nude "frolicking" with acouple of guys..
Flynt said some he was gonna publish them but then decided not to because sometimes "you have to have a heart" (not exact quote, but something to that tune).
the person who sold him the photos said it was to show Jessica was no apple pie.

Larry's just tryin' to stir up trouble. Trouble = $$$

I wish everyone would just leave that lil' girl alone.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cham

I think Larry Flynt is doing the right thing. Those photos are certainly not appropriate for the situation.

However, I am not a fan of Jessica Lynch either. And I do agree with that soldier who sold it. She is not apple pie.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Who cares if she is no apple pie, she's only human for christs sake. "Apple Pie" = somebody that conforms to USA standards of being happy, ignorant, a perfect heaping pile ofBS , and denies being the person they really are. I say screw apple pie, we're not a nationalist country. But hell, with all the radical uber-partriots who have emerged during the Bush II presidency, that is definitely where we are headed. Let's just kick all the non "Apple Pie"ers out of the nation, yeehaaw..

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yeah, Jessica is human, but she is no angel either. She is the one who got herself involved in all the propaganda and she is getting what she has comin to her, she sure aint giving the money or the medal back is she?

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
Who cares if she is no apple pie, she's only human for christs sake. "Apple Pie" = somebody that conforms to USA standards of being happy, ignorant, a perfect heaping pile ofBS , and denies being the person they really are. I say screw apple pie, we're not a nationalist country. But hell, with all the radical uber-partriots who have emerged during the Bush II presidency, that is definitely where we are headed. Let's just kick all the non "Apple Pie"ers out of the nation, yeehaaw..

Actually, I meant apple pie in the sense that she was not that "sweetheart" everyone makes her out to be.

I am against ignorance, nationalism, all that. I'm with you all!

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Tracer, I believe it may actually be Bush who got her into it all...you know that whole thing against the evil doers who are hiding these hideous weapons of mass destruction. That old chestnut...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Yeah, Jessica is human, but she is no angel either. She is the one who got herself involved in all the propaganda and she is getting what she has comin to her, she sure aint giving the money or the medal back is she?

She DIDN't get herself involved in all the propaganda. The goverment started that shyte. And I think she's particularly vindicated in telling her story (and YEAH it's America...she can get paid for it) particularly becuase they tried to falsify her story. And I don't see her diminishing the contributions of others AT ALL. On the contrary...she says they're heroes. AND...no she shouldn't give the medal back...she got shot up and beat to hell. She's entitled to it. And NO...she shouldn't give the money back either...now maybe some of the other's should get more money...but she's entitled.

Everyone's comments about JEssica Lynch ASTOUND me. First...peace protestors who are against the war are made out to be terrorists. Now...people that support one particular soldier who was seriously wounded while doing her job is trashed all over the place. She's still be " a hero" today if she'd kept her mouth shut and towed the party line...but I'm glad she didn't.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 07:56 PM
link   
story

wonder what her soon-to-be husband thinks about it..
Here's what Mr.Flynt had to say

"If Jessica Lynch wants to join the Army and see the world, and if she wants to have a good time while she's at it, I'm not here to judge her," Flynt says. "To the government, though, she has always been a pawn in the cynical attempt to create a 'hero' who can 'sell' the war to the American people.

"Unfortunately, the media has gone along with the administration's attempt to force feed us this Joan of Arc...She is a victim of the media and the Government, co-conspirators, desperate to justify the war in Iraq"

enough said.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by cham]

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It could be worst... At least she is pretty... waits for people to start throwing things...

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I am more of a buns and thigh man myself... but that's beside the ponit...

I am not a big fan of the whole SHE'S A GREAT AMERICAN HERO (she has kinda shot down this whole thing with that interview she gave with Diana whats her face but still the "Government Officials" who released this story first need a good slapping of the trout variety) thing, but respect her privicy, I am glad Larry did what he did.

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Its just an attempt for the government to ruin the character of Jessica Lynch, since she didn't cooperate with their little lying game.

#ing bastards

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati

#ing bastards

Oh yeah, that's funny,

Why must you people turn everything into a goddamned conspiracy! ( I know thats the ponit of these forum is to discuss just that, but this is just bull #, if the government controlled Flynt he would have released the photos)

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I didn't say the government controlled Flynt. But I wouldn't be surprised if they had a part in the pictures getting into his hands.

My friend, when somebody goes public and exposes the governments lies, and the upcoming week allegations of nude photos come out. Its not a coincidence

posted on Nov, 12 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well, not only did Lynch do this, but so did NBC's little TV movie and Lynch's book. Why didn't the government go after NBC and the publishing company?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't like to see Lynch naked. She looks like a pre-puberty girl! Flynt likes those types though so...... I think its sick.

Joshua,
You never know, the govt might be going after them as we type, don't put it past them.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati
Its just an attempt for the government to ruin the character of Jessica Lynch, since she didn't cooperate with their little lying game.

#ing bastards

Yes Killuminati, I agree with your assessment. In the words of the venerable FDR, "There is no co-incidence." The assault on Jessica Lynch is beyond contempt.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   
its horrible, and i can assume the supposed pictures will also be horrible...nude, bah....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You know Flynt, he'd doctor them up in some sick fashion.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall
You know Flynt, he'd doctor them up in some sick fashion.

That's exactly what I was thinking. How hard would it be to doctor some photos of her? I have the most difficult time believing that Lynch engaged in that illicit behavior. And where did it take place? In the barracks? There's major a major sleez operation at work, here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join