It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilians and Greys already rule the world. It is foolish to resist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I completely support our alien rulers. They will do as they please. They were here before we where. They let us grow a mature into an advanced civilization. With there extemely more advanced technologies and many areas in the universe under total control, what makes anybody think that they would just let a lowerly evolved and experienced species(humans) stop their well thought out long term plans for this planet and the resources on it?
The governments try and work with the aliens in hopes that the cooperativeness will reserve a part in control over the planet after the official establishment of a one world government. The government has made agreements with these aliens for mainly a trade between abductions for advanced technology. But, the thing is that they won't ever give us technology that will enable us to win a war against those aliens. They(Reptillians and Greys) have underground bases all over this planet under the ocean and under land. They have so much control over the Moon that we were told to stay off it and we have since not been back there. There information that indicates that the moon is even artificial.
The Nortics have fled this planet. I wonder why. Maybe because they were told to by the real rulers of this planet(Reptilians and Greys) just like the governments were told to stay off the Moon.
There have been fights between humans and the aliens over control within the Dulce underground base. Here is an example of what happens when humans foolishly attempt to fight the ruling aliens: www.youtube.com...

And here is a lot of information regarding this from John Lear:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You know,for years i have been debating over how ridiculus this whole theory on "reptillians" are.They do not exist,there is not asmuch significant sightings and/or claims over these beings existing as compared to greys or even human like aliens (nordics).Even worse most of these reports are just stories no different from your average sci-fi movie.

You tell me what makes you theory stand out from the rest.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It is foolish to think that your way of thinking will get you anywhere. There are (and have been) groups trying to control the world, as well as enslave the people. They will not succeed, they may have control for a period of time, but it will not last.

Why fight back you ask? Because no matter what anybody does to this body of mine, they will never have my soul. Technology is in no way superior to love. They want you to think that they are something that they are not, which is all powerful. Of course nobody would ever give us technology to defeat them, which is one reason the government is way beyond our grasp of technology, that would just be plain stupid of them. One thing they don't want you to know is, we (humans) are capable of amazing things, we can do anything, but first we must overcome centuries of programming our minds that we have limitations. This will not be easy, but it will happen.

You must always remember that nothing will truly have power over you unless you allow it. Be it aliens or regular people, they want you to believe that you are subservient to them, when it is our birthright to be free of them.

What would classify us as advanced? The technology that we possess? We are so immature as a civilization, we are just starting out. We have very little spiritual knowledge (that's what they want) and are completely oblivious to what we truly are.

Also remember this, anything that wishes global domination will not compromise. They may give and take for a brief period of time, but in the end greed will overcome them.

If you truly believe that giving in to these "powers" will do anything for you or humans as a whole, then you need to open your eye for you will be a lost soul if you give in.

What are you afraid of? Is it death? Something else? There is no reason to fear, fear is the opposite of love. Fear enslaves, and love liberates. They (aliens or otherwise) are not my rulers and i do not fear them. I'm not afraid of death or anything that can be done to me. People can torture your body, but they cannot touch your soul unless you let them. If my body is caused to cease functioning, it will not matter. I have such a strong will to help this place and I've know for all of my existence that I was put here to do something great, that even that will not stop me. I have left my body before, so I know that it is not my true self.

Do not give in to anything, it doesn't matter who or what put us here, because we are here. This is our home, and it shall ultimately remain so. Do not be fooled by anyone into thinking that you are lesser than them, for it is not so. Always keep love in your heart and never fear.

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Even worse most of these reports are just stories no different from your average sci-fi movie.

You tell me what makes you theory stand out from the rest.

Why does he or she have to prove it to you in this thread? I think the premise is that assuming they exist and they control us then what can we do about it?

Besides this is not a unique theory so I don't know what has to be justified here.

Myself I like the idea of the thread as an open discussion for those that know or believe and an examination of the issue. If you don't believe then so be it, there is other places to get into that debate.

Now back to the thread at hand..

what can we do? not a lot on a physical level nor technological level.

our greatest ability may rest in the spiritual level but that of course leads to its own debates.

we have to look for strengths that we may have or find weaknesses in our adversaries that we do not presently know about or commonly share I would say.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
??????

Everyone here knows the greys are nothing. Actually cowards. They cower and flee at the least sign of resistance. Their only 'power' is threats and intimidation, and if you do not succumb to their empty threats they cannot harm you.

Greys are easy to kill, a single .357 magnum drops them immediately. I am not certain they are a sentient being, but merely a synthetic android-like drone.

Haven't had the pleasure of taking on a reptiloid. They might be tougher. I look forward to the chance to see.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Greys are easy to kill, a single .357 magnum drops them immediately. I am not certain they are a sentient being, but merely a synthetic android-like drone.

Any links for that, dave_54? I'd even settle for an account of a grey being killed by a .357 if you can't provide proof of that claim. I've never heard of it ever happening before you mentioned it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If humans make a breakthrough into the next dimension and discover that it opens an entirely new world with new beings to study, then the best way to keep the two worlds separate would be to fool the beings in the new world into thinking that we were evil invaders or fallen angels etc. That way they would flee from us whenever we appeared and if any of their own folk became friendly with humans they would kill off or silence those folk one way or another.

So creating the impression that all beings from other dimensions are most probably devils or fallen angels, or killers and criminals etc, is the surest way of keeping a world pure.

It's like nature lovers making a rule that no one gets too close to the animals or feeds them, for fear that they will lose their unique wildness etc.

If you get to meet the aliens you will know that they can walk into our dimension when they choose to because they know it is here and they are unafraid of us. But humans are kept out of the aliens dimensions and worlds by simply not knowing they are there, and by being completely terrified to step outside the box of the 3d world they are familiar with.

You can remote view simply by thinking of a place or person. You can astral project simply by thinking of a space outside your body. And you can go to the aliens realms simply by focusing on them. However you will be mocked, hated, ridiculed, harassed, and vilified by the status quo who have been programmed by the aliens to stay well clear of the aliens, and to consider them all as the fallen angels that will send our souls to hell etc.

So in my opinion our societies, including the alien/ufo society in general, is programmed by the aliens to hate the aliens.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If Reptilians dont exist.........why all the symbolisms?
Geico Commercials
Microsoft/Dinosaurs
that is just a small example of many

Military loves the symbols of snakes, dragons and aliens
www.bedoper.com...

Why?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
The Reptilians and Greys already rule the world. It is foolish to resist

Sure it foolish, but it feel good!

1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have seen countless reports on ATS of users claiming to know of which alien species and what they are like, I would love to see a credible report on such beings? No-one can - in the same respect I could make up a report and no-one could discredit me.

Putting across something which can't be disproven/ proven doesn't (IMO) hold any ground. If it did we also live in the Matrix and our savious is Neous and i'm an evil alien from the planet Zog.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
For the love of god, will the Reptilian conspiracy theories just die.

1-liners in this forum are getting out of hand.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Any links for that, dave_54? I'd even settle for an account of a grey being killed by a .357 if you can't provide proof of that claim. I've never heard of it ever happening before you mentioned it.

Does it have to be a .357 mag? Phil Schneider talked about killing two with a Walter PPK pistol with a nine shot clip.

Phil Schneider

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I lost interest in this when I heard people bragging about .357's shooting down grey's....

A) You are insane.

B) You are insane to think you'd still be standing after killing a grey.

C) Grey's supposedly possess technology to alter your mind and make your body not function.

D)

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

If Reptilians dont exist.........why all the symbolisms?
Geico Commercials
Microsoft/Dinosaurs
that is just a small example of many

Military loves the symbols of snakes, dragons and aliens

geico commercials? oh come on! it's just a stupid gecco lizard that they use as their mascot, next you'll be saying the florda gators football team is made up solely of reptilians and that the teams they beat they devour and put their own into. If people honestly believe Geico commercials are symbolic of reptilians then that alone proves this entire theor of reptilians and crap is all rubbish

And why wouldnt the military like the symbolism of snakes and aliens and all, i mean snakes are cool, aliens are awesome, and dragons are mythical beasts that can defeat almost anyone.

My boy scout patrol used the patrol name Pythons, does that mean that we were all little reptilian star scouts? That must be why the boy scout population is going down, we're devouring all the other boy scouts

[edit on 11/6/2006 by PennKen2009]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You know,for years i have been debating over how ridiculus this whole theory on "reptillians" are.They do not exist,

They might not exist but they have been written about for a few thousand years and the authors of the Nag Hammadi text certaintly thought they were real.
Nag Hammadi

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
I have seen countless reports on ATS of users claiming to know of which alien species and what they are like, I would love to see a credible report on such beings? No-one can - in the same respect I could make up a report and no-one could discredit me.

Putting across something which can't be disproven/ proven doesn't (IMO) hold any ground. If it did we also live in the Matrix and our savious is Neous and i'm an evil alien from the planet Zog.

I too have seen and read a lot of reports here and elsewhere re Alien encounters and claims about different species.
Debunkers and Skeptics will usually say the reports are bogus or unproven. If I were to speculate, two different reports and AA continue to impress me.

J-Rod through many interviews with Dan Burisch who worked at Site 4 at Groom Lake and The so called Alien Interview also claimed to have taken place at Site 4, by a person using the name Victor. Alien Autopsy, I'm hoping someone with proof of either how the props were made or details of the Autopsy that only a person who was witness to it could give details.

Dallas

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
It is foolish to think that your way of thinking will get you anywhere. There are (and have been) groups trying to control the world, as well as enslave the people. They will not succeed, they may have control for a period of time, but it will not last.

Why fight back you ask? Because no matter what anybody does to this body of mine, they will never have my soul. Technology is in no way superior to love. They want you to think that they are something that they are not, which is all powerful. Of course nobody would ever give us technology to defeat them, which is one reason the government is way beyond our grasp of technology, that would just be plain stupid of them. One thing they don't want you to know is, we (humans) are capable of amazing things, we can do anything, but first we must overcome centuries of programming our minds that we have limitations. This will not be easy, but it will happen.

You must always remember that nothing will truly have power over you unless you allow it. Be it aliens or regular people, they want you to believe that you are subservient to them, when it is our birthright to be free of them.

What would classify us as advanced? The technology that we possess? We are so immature as a civilization, we are just starting out. We have very little spiritual knowledge (that's what they want) and are completely oblivious to what we truly are.

Also remember this, anything that wishes global domination will not compromise. They may give and take for a brief period of time, but in the end greed will overcome them.

If you truly believe that giving in to these "powers" will do anything for you or humans as a whole, then you need to open your eye for you will be a lost soul if you give in.

What are you afraid of? Is it death? Something else? There is no reason to fear, fear is the opposite of love. Fear enslaves, and love liberates. They (aliens or otherwise) are not my rulers and i do not fear them. I'm not afraid of death or anything that can be done to me. People can torture your body, but they cannot touch your soul unless you let them. If my body is caused to cease functioning, it will not matter. I have such a strong will to help this place and I've know for all of my existence that I was put here to do something great, that even that will not stop me. I have left my body before, so I know that it is not my true self.

Do not give in to anything, it doesn't matter who or what put us here, because we are here. This is our home, and it shall ultimately remain so. Do not be fooled by anyone into thinking that you are lesser than them, for it is not so. Always keep love in your heart and never fear.

Peace, love, and light

Pancho

I support peace, love, and light as well. I find what I could "want to believe" as irrelevant because it hinders my pathway to truth. Expect me to say things without regard to wether or not you know as much as me or not. I simply supply you with the information of reference. It is your choice to fail to read and connect revelational statements from creditable sources with the other resources available in this age of information. I find it as a great achievement to actually come up with a theory that no other intelligent person could realistically conclude to be true. This information about aliens are far from my invention. It comes from government and alien resources as well as a pyschological conclusion from the actions and agendas of them.
I know that this soul issue seems to be the source of your confusion. I support the aliens control over the masses with that psychology, but I feel that some that really seek the truth should be trusted to "act right". If you believe the truth, then I feel that will have the level of consciousness and common sense to "act right".
Having said that, I can tell you that the soul issue was part of my extensive research, because it would be connected to the "power that be". The reptilians have been around longer than the others, have more star systems than the others and have control over the collection and reincarnation of human souls. Greys work under them. So even if humans do something crazy and by chance conquer them in war, they will just come from the vast areas of space they are controlling and recollect our souls from other dimensions and out number us and then perform some kind of revenge.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The only thing on the whole alien debate that annoys me is how peole group all aliens species together ,

sure some may be cold and cowardly just as south africans are racist,doesnt mean we all are.

no of us know them well enough to make those decisions,

your not prejustice r u?

id let a fat guy in my house,without thinking he was gona eat all my food.

what resourses do they want anyway if they have free energy? do u realise howmany planets there r out there?look at the stars we have survayed in just 1000 lightyears from us about 1% of just our galaxy,and that only jupiter size at the mo,

I hope we can learn from them and can teach them things when they finaly say hello,advance life for both our sakes,

im 5% sure something mayhappen b4 or on 2012, i pray it does in my life time(im 24 and in good health) we are our own worst enamy at the mo,but if it comes to war i think we will be ok, just send some suicide bomber with nukes out into the cosmos,i dont want to fight aliens but its the only way i can see the world ever uniting.

if there is 57 variaties then we just dont know,u ever met 57 identical people?
lets offer to be there friends,it up2 them if they wana comedown and play.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Doesn't anybody click on my links of reference? The very first link was about Philip Schneider and his group's defeat after fighting the Greys at Dulce underground alien/government base at the time of breaking into their underground area of operations and doing something very foolish by actually attempting to fire at them:
www.youtube.com...

And again people, please also read the very significant link about JOHN LEAR's comments of disclosure regarding Dulce underground base and government(human)/alien agreements:
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashwhy
what resourses do they want anyway if they have free energy? do u realise howmany planets there r out there?look at the stars we have survayed in just 1000 lightyears from us about 1% of just our galaxy,and that only jupiter size at the mo,

I hope we can learn from them and can teach them things when they finaly say hello,advance life for both our sakes,

We are just an experiment to them, they don't really need any resources on this planet, they have the whole galaxy to choose from. Thats properably why we are not used directly as their slave. (unlike the grays... maybe)

Like any scientist on an experiment, they study, modify and direct their experiment anyway they want to get what they want out of it till the end.

I don't think they have any interest in helping the experiment from their behaviour, the shadowy deals with the human governments seem like a part of their agenda to give them sanctuary and more time to study and influence their project.

UFOs can be shot down or destoryed, but they would rather not use their space armada to subjugate the experiment to further study it.

There maybe some aliens that are compassionate to the experiment, like the red cross to the more unfortunate (maybe), but could be unable to challenage the ones in control.

Looks like we are "screwed", I hope that the aliens are really trying to help us and not take advantage of "just another primitive lifeform".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join