It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't Prevent it, It's already here!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Old world (pagan), NWO (?).

I agree with "They misunderestimated me".

In my opinion, any group or person who stands in the way of NWO will be anililated. If you form a group of like minds and attempt to secure a place, they will haunt you down. The only recourse I see, is to prepare yourself indiviually with food, water, etc. The government has already demonstrated that they will not be able to assist anyone.

NWO is more than an idea. It has been growing and interweaving itself within and without the veil and throughout the world for a long time. I think that all of it leads to armageddon. "We wrestle not against flesh and blood".

I believe our governments role is to let everything fall apart. Disaster after disaster and disease after disease. Currently chaos is slowly being implemented. When the system fails they will institute the NWO and the people remaining will be at their mercy.

Siren

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
The only way that these Banking ass holes will listen is if you carry a big enough stick. Now I have a question. Where did the Gold go? Where did the gold go that did at one time back the dollar? If Fort Knox is emtey and France sold all of their Gold off, Where did it go? Who did we sell our gold off to? Why?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The more people understand, the easier it will be to prevent

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That's the point of this thread! So many people are against the NWO, but at the same time are helping to build it, because they don't really understand what it is that they are trying to stop.

The NWO is a problem! Like Every problem, the first step to solving it is to understand exactally what you are dealing with. Until you understand the problem, you can't solve it.

Tim

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm confused. Everyone is talking about stopping it or preventing it but the title of the thread says "You can't Prevent it".

I agree with the title. And that's simply because there will never be enough people aware of their own slavery. If enough people did become aware it still wouldn't help because people can't agree on anything. This is especially the case when speaking about things that are so large the normal human can't wrap their mind around it.

Add to this the idea that there may be ETs helping push the plan forward for their own purposes, and you've done lost 98% of the population.

Just look at ATS members. How many here actually believe in the NWO and Aliens? And of that group how many can agree on the actual specific circumstances surrounding it all? And these are people that are interested in conspiracies. How anyone could expect to convince the people that aren't interested, is beyond me. ATS is not a valid representation of the population of the planet.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think ya'll need to stop fighting the NWO and embrace it. The NWO is the greatest thing that could happen to this planet. And the people who fight it will be the ones who will lose. NEW WORLD ORDER IS AWESOME! YEAAAAAH! GO NWO GO! WOOOHOO!

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
I'm confused. Everyone is talking about stopping it or preventing it but the title of the thread says "You can't Prevent it".

I agree with the title. And that's simply because there will never be enough people aware of their own slavery. If enough people did become aware it still wouldn't help because people can't agree on anything. This is especially the case when speaking about things that are so large the normal human can't wrap their mind around it.

I cannot be a slave.

I will fight my own enslavement until my last dying breath.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I cannot be a slave.

I will fight my own enslavement until my last dying breath.

If your mind is free then you are not a slave. This physical enslavement is only temporary since everyone dies. When you become aware of the enslavement of your mind then you can live free no matter what the physical circumstances may be.

There is nothing the mind cannot think of. Therefore the mind is infinite. Continue to expand the mind by accepting all viewpoints and immortality will be assured. Not physical immortality of course. But the physical is way to limited to desire to be in this state forever anyway.

Believe nothing. Disbelieve nothing. For these two will stop the mind from expanding and will lead to mental stagnation which will ultimately lead to the non-existance of self.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

I agree with the title. And that's simply because there will never be enough people aware of their own slavery.

Perhaps I need to clarify my inteded message. We can Stop the NWO from spreading. However, you can't Pervent it from COMING, because it already here, and affecting our world. Maybe an example would help:

Let's use the war in Iraq! If you don't want the war, could you work to bring it to an end? Yes, you can! Now, on the other hand, Can you Prevent the war in Iraq? The answer to the last one is Clearly NO! You can no longer PREVENT the war, because it has Already Started. Once the fighting has started, you can stop it, but you can not do anything to keep it from ever happening.

Tim

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join