It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can't Prevent it, It's already here!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I think you all might have it wrong! Yes the NWO is a threat. But no you can't stop it with a simple election or even a army. The NWO isn't an orginization like the UN, or a government like the Republic of the USA. NWO is an IDEA, a new way of thinking about power and how to use it for selfish reasons

You can't stop the Idea from comming because it's already here and it's changing our world as we speak. If you want to stop the New World Order, you need to show people why it's wrong. You fight one Idea with another, not with weapons or money. The NWO is becoming visible as people do things like surrender freedom and rights in the name of security. The NWO shows up when we allow things like racial profiling for security reason. Things like:
It's OK to stop and search someone who's of Arabic Dessent because he/she might be a terrorist

Folks, let me fill you in: Terrorist come in every shape, color and size. Timothy McVeigh (the guy who blew up the Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995) was as much of a terrorist as the 9/11 hijackers.

Your worried about a very Dangerous IDEA, but your looking for a group of people! You'll never stop the NWO if you don't understand what it is. People are slowly giving up their Freedom to people promising to protect it!

This is one time where you have to fight fire with fire! The best way to stop a BAD Idea is with a GOOD Idea!

Tim

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Ghost01]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very well stated and I couldn't agree more!

My primary objective right now is to help people, most of whom have never even heard of the NWO, to realize that by continuing to believe and support the war mongers who, little by little, have taken away our fundamental freedom (think habeas corpus) that we are putting ourselves, our children and their children at great risk for living in a world only visualized in science fiction movies.

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The ones who have to fight the idea of the NWO is this generation.If left up to the next,Democracy and America as we knew it,weill be over.Our generation is the lucky ones to still remember a time before NR6166,Patriot Acts,War on Terror,etc.We remember what the Bill of Rights is/was,We still know the Constitution is more than "A piece of paper"(Qoute Bush).This next generation is coming into a world where The North American Union,the accaptance of Big Brother watching your every move,is being tought in schools,Hapious corpses has no merit,Police running in schools and hold kids a gun point(and that being accepted as the norm,through conditioning).

The next gen will live in a world where freedom of speech will be limited.Or if your ideas go against the grain,you could be labled a unlawful enemy combatant or terroist.Information will be restricted and a new history will be presented to the youth.The NWO was never going to appear suddenly,it is being brought in the conditioning,slowly.

Everyone,whether you believe in the NWO or not,knows there is something wrong here.Things are getting more and more like a police state here.And things are going to get worse,if left up to those in the future.The responsability is ours,as well as the blame if we do nothing.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
yep. We're fracked. All we can do is stand and die.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Ghost 01, my congratulations on being the first person ever to post something I've read that actually makes sense of the concept of the so-called New World Order.

NWO believers are correct in saying that there is a massive threat to free society from its richest and most powerful members. It's nothing new, though -- there always has been and always will be such a threat. Where the believers are wrong is in believing there's a conscious conspiracy. There isn't and there doesn't need to be. It is, as you say, more of an idea -- an idea that is gaining ground.

It isn't that the politicians and generals and international financiers and media moguls are suddenly keener than ever on 'taking over'. These people have always run things anyway. The difference is that they now have the means to interfere with people's lives more frequently and more thoroughly, and so they do.

The means is technology -- in particular computers, digital imaging and the Internet. These developments have made it easy to subject individuals to far closer and more detailed surveillance and scrutiny than has ever before been the case.

Obviously, when technology like this exists, the temptation to use it is strong. When a justification like terrorism arises, the temptation becomes, as we have seen, irresistible.

So privacy is eroded, rules and regulations proliferate, the grip of the politico-military-industrial complex becomes tighter, and everybody goes round looking over their shoulders. All this makes nervous people imagine a global power conspiracy -- a New World Order or what have you -- but actually it's just the usual suspects playing with new toys.

This is not to deny the threat. It is real. But it can easily be defeated, at least in principle. All that takes is for ordinary citizens to refuse to be spied upon -- to agitate for laws restricting access to personal information about members of the public, to stop sensitive types of information from ever being placed on record, to restrict the use of surveillance cameras and so on. Of course, this means that people will have to live with an increased risk from terrorist attacks or whatever the bogey of the moment happens to be. Life in the twenty-first century is already much too safe and comfortable, at least in rich countries; in my opinion, we need a few more threats to our lives and our children, just to keep us on our toes and hone the genomic edge. But try convincing the general public of that...

And of course, that's the trouble. The general public is a long way from revolting against this new surveillance and intrusion because they think such technologies are needed to keep them safe and warm and financially solvent.

That craven yearning for security has been exploited by would-be tyrants since the beginning of time. Nothing new there.

What is new is the technology. He used the words in a different context, but it seems as if Winston Churchill was visited by an unconscious spirit of prophecy the day he suggested that 'all that we have known and cared for will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.'

Let's hope he was wrong, no?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So how does the NWO sneek up on us? Let me show you:

The Patriot Act: Yes this gives the government more power to find terrorist. Using elecronics the NSA can now Leagle listen in on all phone converstaions, read E-mail, and record anything you send or recieve on your computer at any time without a warrent. When they talk about catching terrorist, it sounds wonderful!

Here's the Catch: It's not really Legal! Remember the 4th Amendment?
That's right, freedom from unreasonable Search and Seizure. How do you feel about the goverment going through all you computer files without telling you?

No I don't have anything to hide, but I still don't like the idea of someone I don't know going through my private stuff without ever telling me. Do you like know that things such as your medical records, family history, and even credit files are free and open to some anonous government employee any time he or she wants to take a look, and you are never told!

Terrorist Detainment: Sonds great until you realize they don't have to prove anything. The CIA has litterly picked people up off the street and stuck them in jail indefantly. They combine POW rules with our laws. It's a violation of the 5th Amendment. Stopping terrorist sounds great, but they do make mistakes:

How dose spending a few years in a prison without a layer or even being told why you got arrested sound?
If you say it's not possible, you might want to look up the CBS 60 minutes story on the CIA's Secret Prisons and on the Rendition program.

I'm not a radical trying to scare people, I'm only issuing a reality check for all of us.

Tim

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Tim I applaud your posts. I really don't think the 'people' feel that great about the removal of their privacy, though. Maybe some do, but a lot don't.

The only voice the people have right now is in their thoughts. We can come together thoughtfully even if we are not allowed to come together physically or in any other way because of the artificial human structure of society to keep us all living with caveman fears to find food, rent, and survival; And to fear reprisals against our protests.

Not complying with thought resistance will lead to actions as this is the nature of our expression.

You are so right. We cannot fight an idea with technology. The NWO is an idea. The same way they cannot implement an idea with only technology. The game moves off the 3rd dimensional board onto the the level playing field of WILL/INTENTION/THOUGHTS.

Also, I might point out that technology is a two-edge sword and can often be wielded by whoever has it in hand.

This NWO is massively dependent on technology..... and look how often it fails them. That is because the 'higher' technology isn't there for them.

From
the theremin

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I may be only 15 years old but my goal along with my friends is to make sure Canada stays safe from the NWO.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Please forgive me if my post comes across as naive, if it does, please put me straight, this interests me but I have not studied the NWO but I do have an idea about it and as the poster is talking about ideas, then I saw an opportunity to straighten mine out.

Firstly, what does the NWO actually mean? You talk about an idea but the fear we see related to the NWO are things like the restrictions of freedoms and decline of civil liberties but isn't the point that the NWO is just that, an idea.

The idea we are being fed about the NWO is a good one, they just aren't carrying it out. It's perfectly obvious that many of the conflicts involving the western world are manufactured and our liberties are being stripped in front of our eyes but the idea we speak of to fight it is the very idea that they claim.

The one world government, one world language, one world monetary system etc is a good idea and that's what they are claiming they want to achieve. It should eventually lead to breaking down the barriers, differences, religions, laws and that is the natural progression of our species, we must break down the borders and barriers but we are being manipulated.

The problem is that we can see that they are driving to a controlled NWO rather than the nice pretty one they claim to be chasing.

So how do you come up with an opposing idea when the NWO will say that the idea that defeats them is the same one they are pursuing? Then what?

NWO doesn't have to be a dirty word. It just happens to be one. You can have a better idea and still call it NWO.

I think what we need to do is simply try, as a collective, to alter the perceived meaning of the phrase "New World Order" to be a common global goal and play them at their own game. We win by forcing them to deliver what they promise. Like everything, victory is reliant on numbers but with enough, it would be quite easy to make a difference. The problem is this....there just aren't enough people awake enough not to buy the crap they are fed.

A Government is nothing without it's citizens. The people are everything but those that see what's happening are still way outnumbered, there's not enough noise and you'll be outcast by society as paranoid troublemakers.

You hear these stories about this or that happening to someone and we feel disgraced. But then what do we actually do about it? Most of us will just think "Jeez, I'm glad that didn't happen to me, I wouldn't allow it". Well, on an individual basis, you have little choice but there's no collective marching on the white house yelling "WHAT THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT?".

Individually, we won't stand for it but as a whole, we do. The guy that gets off his backside is the guy that changes history.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
So how do you come up with an opposing idea when the NWO will say that the idea that defeats them is the same one they are pursuing? Then what?

NWO doesn't have to be a dirty word. It just happens to be one. You can have a better idea and still call it NWO.

I think what we need to do is simply try, as a collective, to alter the perceived meaning of the phrase "New World Order" to be a common global goal and play them at their own game. We win by forcing them to deliver what they promise. Like everything, victory is reliant on numbers but with enough, it would be quite easy to make a difference. The problem is this....there just aren't enough people awake enough not to buy the crap they are fed.

It's a battle for people's minds now.

If the established elitists win they control us through mass mind control. If we the common people win we control us through individual mind control. It's just a question of, "who gets to be free".

[edit on 11-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'll say what I just said in another thread..

Let's blow up the whole planet

Everybody vs everybody

Kill everybody

Destroy everything

That, and ONLY that, will solve our world's problems

I don't care about who is a victim of racial profiling..

I don't care about arabs who die in wars

I don't care about poor people

I don't care about africans dying of AIDS

I don't care about asians dying in tsunamis

I don't care about europeans rioting and forming new nazi groups

I don't care if russian nuclear plants blow up

I wouldn't care if china was leveled

I don't care about israel's security

I don't care about japan or south korea being threatened by north korea

I don't care about our high ranking officials

I don't feel bad for people who are victims of racism

I simply don't care about anybody. I'm sick of everybody's whining about this and that. Everybody complains about the slightest things. Everybody has to like what everybody else likes or they're rejected. Everybody has to have the same opinions or views as you or you dismiss their thoughts as garbage. Everybody has to care about you, your family, and your friends, when you are a hypocrite and don't show that same kind of care back their direction. You wanna talk about new world order? mind control? dictatorship? what do you think you're doing?

I'm sick of everybody living in this fairy tale world where they think world peace is such a real thing and it's being eroded by wars. Wrong. World peace never existed. World peace will never exist. Get it out of your heads. War is here to stay. Humans will never change. Humans will always be in things for themselves. Humans will always be competitive. Humans will always disagree. There's your wars. Stop lying to yourselves. We're in world war 3. It's a fight to the death. It's very real. Are you going to fight for your survival? Or are you going to climb back in your hole, curl up, suck on your thumb, and view all of the world's issues with rose colored glasses?

It's over. The world is over. It can't be saved. World domination and destruction are right on our door step. It's a last man standing battle. The question is, are you smart enough to know when to walk away from your dreams and take a look at reality? Deny ignorance, my friends. It's not only the ATS motto, it's the truth. Denying ignorance, not embracing it, could just be the very thing that makes you that last man standing.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush
You wanna talk about new world order? mind control? dictatorship? what do you think you're doing?

The poor and stupid are not our concern Dick. For some people there is no hope. We are just looking for the middle third of society. Those who are smart enough to realize the truth and are willing to take action.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No action can be taken to fix things.

It will get worse before it get's better.

And with warfare evolving into what it is evolving into with talk of weapons that use micro waves and lazers to melt the inside's of people and talk of bombs more powerful than nuclear weapons, there is no way things get better. This technology spreads at some point. We can't stop the spread of nuclear weapons. We can't stop the major militarization of enemy nations. It's only a matter of time before at least half the world is destroyed in war and the other half die of radiation, disease, starvation, and environmental effects of nuclear war. It's very close. It will happen.

How about we stop thinking about how to stop it and start thinking about how to win it

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No action can be taken to fix things.

It will get worse before it get's better.

And with warfare evolving into what it is evolving into with talk of weapons that use micro waves and lazers to melt the inside's of people and talk of bombs more powerful than nuclear weapons, there is no way things get better. This technology spreads at some point. We can't stop the spread of nuclear weapons. We can't stop the major militarization of enemy nations. It's only a matter of time before at least half the world is destroyed in war and the other half die of radiation, disease, starvation, and environmental effects of nuclear war. It's very close. It will happen.

How about we stop thinking about how to stop it and start thinking about how to win it

I agree.

It happens America's way or it doesn't happen at all.

We are the only one's capable of breaking down all socio-economic-religious barriers.

Now whether or not we are morally fit to lead the charge is another matter that needs to be addressed.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
It may sound arrogant and selfish but, yes, it needs to happen America's way. When there's a threat to global security, selfishness and being arrogant is the least of the problems.

I think we (United States) need to destroy all of our enemies, and I mean ALL, then, the citizens of America need to destroy our government and make it a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. A concept that has been promised, but never delivered.

Then, I need to be elected president because I seem to be the only one that knows how things need to be handled.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

...make it a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. A concept that has been promised, but never delivered.

It sounded good on paper, when we wrote it, didn't it.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
It sounded good on paper when we wrote it didn't it.

Yeah, well, that's great and all but, they can take that paper and shove it squarely up their ass

I'd like to see it actually used.

But, who the hell am I kidding..

I'm bashing people for living in a fantasy world dreaming of world peace while I'm wanting this from our government..ha..yeah..this has about as good a chance of happening as Bush learning that the word isn't pronounced nucular.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yeah, well, that's great and all but, they can take that paper and shove it squarely up their ass

I'd like to see it actually used.

The people are screaming for a change. Most will believe the lie that the new democrats tell them for awile longer.

The economy will have to hit rock bottom before the people will accept the change that is needed. Prepare now, it won't be long.

Why do you think the CEO's of the fortune 500 bailed?

They knew what was comming.

The industrial elite are afraid of having thier assets nationalized by the people. That's why they are moving thier factories offshore.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I say we all get together and overthrow the government

Who's with me?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I say we all get together and overthrow the government

Who's with me?

We don't need to overthrow the government. We just need to declare national bankruptcy and eliminate the national debt. Congress has that power. We just need to give them the courage to do what is right. It's all owned by foriegn countries and American elitist traitors. The people have no savings, just credit card debt. We have no vested interest in maintaining our current debt load.

We must keep the constitution. It is a brilliant document.

We are with you.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join