It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NZ Defense force sighting - 1965

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
This photo has only just been unearthed. Interesting that it's been
hidden all these years

Link as follows:

stuff.co.nz...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

It does look like an unusual type of flying saucer. Great find.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is VERY interesting. What bugs me about it though, is what I find to be the curious tilting of the UFO. I am always suspect when I see images of UFO's that are tilted in this way because it is the same way a plate, or disk would fly through the air if tossed by someone on an angle. Im not saying thats what it is, its more of an observation about fakery. Did I just make up a word?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
This is VERY interesting. What bugs me about it though, is what I find to be the curious tilting of the UFO. I am always suspect when I see images of UFO's that are tilted in this way because it is the same way a plate, or disk would fly through the air if tossed by someone on an angle. Im not saying thats what it is, its more of an observation about fakery. Did I just make up a word?

The tilting is consistent with bob lazar's engine designs. That is to say the dish moves by continously rolling down hill. It is a navy photo so if its not as it appears then I don't think that is the fault of the person who took the photograph.

Personally I think it looks a bit like a paracute in high wind, but I can't see anyone hanging off it.

new topics

top topics

join