It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US: Ted Haggard Confesses to His Congregation; I am guilty of sexual immorality.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
It seems like the Republicans have another problem just before the elections as Ted Haggard was an important person to get Republican votes.

abcnews.go.com
Ted Haggard Sinned Sexually - While theological liberals are baptizing homosexual activity as smiled upon by the divine, evangelical Pastor Ted Haggard admits to having had illicit sex, per AP.

The liberals countenance illicit sex by both genders, not referring to same as "illicit" but acceptable to the divine. Evangelicals hold to the Bible as divine revelation, the latter not to be tampered with by adding to or taking from; therefore, that which is considered biblically immoral is accepted as just that by evangelicals, regardless of their Protestant denomination.

While today the Episcopalians installed a satanic female as presiding bishop, the latter regarding sexual aberrations as admissible before the eternal throne, Haggard leaves his pulpit to tangle with personal troubles impacting both congregation, the evangelical world and family.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I pitty this man, most of all because he pitty hisself.....come live in The Netherlands i would say and you can be yourself.

Related News Links:
www.postchronicle.com
abcnews.go.com

[edit on 5/11/2006 by rai76]

[edit on 6-11-2006 by UM_Gazz]

join