It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Ufo Hunting Tonight!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I plan on going out Ufo hunting tonight , i got binoculors , a camera , a blanket (its frikin freezing!!) ..some energy drinks and an ipod

Do you recommend i bring anything else?

I cant wait ..il be heading out in about 2 hours once it gets fully dark and the clouds clear up!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The only thing I can recomend you bring is an critical mind (as to not get caught up in the excitment of something that could be easily explained away) and a realization that the first time out may not be the one that shows something incredible to you.

Have a good time and enjoy yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ok i cant wait anymore!!

Iam about to head out now...the clouds are clear and the wind is gone...Il post whatever i see when i come back !

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I'd bring a videocamera with a tripod.

I wonder how long you'd need to wait to see a real UFO ?

I've been out to the country, 100 miles from civilization, and it's amazing how dark it gets. You can see thousands of stars in a tiny area with just binoculars.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Stupid clouds have past over again il have to wait bout 30 min then il go out again ,i got a video camera and i took a video of a plane flying overhead to see is it good enough film lights at a high altitude ..il post back with the results

new topics

top topics

join