It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather is changing rapidly in The Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
And still weather here in The Netherlands as also for the rest of Europe I think, we set one record after the other.

March turned out to be extremely soft for the time of the year, almost 3 degrees higher than normal average temperature.

The temperatures in April were never that high and on Queensday, which everybody knows of course, haha, the temperatures will reach above 30 degrees. And we will have our first heatwave in April, ever!, and we are still kinda in early spring. But summer seems to already have started. We haven't had any rain since March and they predict 'possible' a little bit of rain somewhere in the middle of May!

See this picture taken on April 21 2007 and April 20 2006, see difference which clearly states that summer has started already.

I have a bad feeling that if or when the temperature will change in the upcoming weeks it will be extremely and we will get really bad weather and this is what we have to get used to I think. I never expected it to say, but we NEED rain soon, otherwise we will get some problems.

[edit on 25/4/2007 by rai76]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join