It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Closer to Disclosure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are we now getting ever closer to disclosure in the world and all goverments admiting existence of Inter planetary beings visiting earth ,and the release of highly classified information?

I think so..

AJ Gevaerd and Brazilian Air Force Official
The nation of Brazil is relaxing its policy of UFO secrecy. It is the first among a number of countries known to be considering the idea of abandoning the secrecy mandate that has been in place worldwide since the phenomenon first began to be publicly known nearly fifty years ago.

A.J. Gevaerd of the Brazilian Committee of UFO Researchers reports that a number of important files have just been released, including a folder containing documents from 1977 that cover dozens of cases of UFOs in the Amazon with over 100 pictures made during Operation Saucer, an official Brazilian military investigation that was carried out between September and December, 1977.

www.unknowncountry.com...

The Brazilain gov. are now slowly releasing info , i also hear of mexican and french gov either taking independent investigations and/or releasing once classified material

So whadayathink?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think it fits well with the theory of the world being scared silly by knowledge of visiting extra terrestrials and that the "AntiChrist" will take the opportunity to solve the situation and be a hero to the frightened masses. Hence his position will be secured.

new topics

join