It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awaken People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
ISAIAH 62:1 For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I wll not rest........

Wake up!

Santa is coming to your town and he knows who has been naughty or nice. He knows if you've been sleeping he knows when you are AWAKE.............

For zion's sake DO NOT BE ASLEEP!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Interesting, but what do you hope to gain from Santa, that you couldnt have gained on your own? And who is to judge who has been naughty and nice?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I want Nothing from this santa. There is nothing to be gained as you will SEE. You know who is the Ultimate Judge but if you do not, then read Revelation. Do NOT be fooled by the coming one, and do not be a partaker of his gifts, worship, praise, food, candy, decor, NOTHING.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What if somebody comes along and unifies people through love, doesn't ask for or give out money etc? What if they want nothing but for the world to love and see how amazing we truly can be? Would they be considered a "false prophet" or the "anti-christ" simply because there name isn't Jesus or Mohammad etc? How do you know that there isn't a group of people out there that are counting on everyone to believe revelations will come true? What if it doesn't happen in the manner that the bible says it will? Will you know who is true then?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
What if it doesn't happen in the manner that the bible says it will? Will you know who is true then?

Or, what if it happened exactly as was foretold in the Bible, but 99% of 2 billion christians misinterpreted it? Remember, majority of scholars once said the world is flat.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ORANGETOM1999

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999

ORANGETOM1999

new topics

top topics

join