It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Relentless, Are you not capable of working it out, the thread I have posted is to make people think. Make them think about what is going on inside their country, some are aware of the problem but not all.

Spines I'm not ignoring you we are just lagging behind each other. As to your idea your not a million miles away but its not the end result but the mechanism that achieve's that outcome.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm sitting here watching TV and it came to me. For the last 20 or so years it has slowly infected America and has even managed to spread outside the country. It grows stronger as its host deteriorates. It exposes and belittles political and religious institutions. It tramples family values. It disguises its incidious virulence with a mask of humor.

It's The Simpsons.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Musky]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Musky, thats very good, but there's more truth in your statement than you realise.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
so... is the parasite supose to be metaphorical? Or are you talking about actual parasites?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxygen_kills
so... is the parasite supose to be metaphorical? Or are you talking about actual parasites?

I do not think we are allowed to know. The question has been asked by me three times now and I do not get an answer.

I think he wants this to be a game and I am all for it. This is sort of fun and a nice way to get my brain working in a different way.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Are you talking about illegal immigration? If this isn't the correct answer, please tell us what is, because this it's bad form on your part to not be straightforward with us. On this website, we don't play games.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
he's talking about the federal reserve, international central bankers, and the new world order they're ushering in.

y'all need to wake up!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slayer
On this website, we don't play games.

Thats right! Except for the giant "All The Conspiracies -- Game On!" link on the top of every page of this site.

Just playing around with you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Magicmushroom, I can think of so many things and people tearing this Country apart. But the number one in my opinion is GREED.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
sounds like consumerism, and corporate greed.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I follow the previous two. Greed is the disease. Capital is the cause of the disease. Consumerism is the effect of disease.

But I fear that is only the initial stages.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
The parasite in which you speak is the so called "american dream". A dream which has turned this country into a nightmare because so many fail to waken.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I would hazard that the answer is the overpowering of the power of the people of the Republic by the forces of an unconstrained economic system. The rise of Corporate Capitalism and it's exploitation of the political system to achieve unity with the Military system in order to bleed the taxpayer dry. The Political forces are driven in a parasitical union with this beast as sole individuals surrender their souls for the glory of power, money and greed all the while proclaiming their religious rightiousness.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stingray
he's talking about the federal reserve, international central bankers, and the new world order they're ushering in.

y'all need to wake up!

Darn you stingray, you beat me to it. I was going to say the exact same thing. But since I can't say the exact same thing, i'll add that they are also sometimes called the banking cartel.

Edit: I'll also throw in these lyrics from a System Of a Down song entitled "Boom!"

I've been walking through your streets, Where all your money's earning, Where all your building's crying, And clueless neckties working.
Revolving fake lawn houses, Housing all your fears,
Desensitized by TV. Overbearing advertising, God of consumerism, And all your crooked pictures, Looking good, mirrorism, Filtering information for the public eye, Designed for profiteering, Your neighbor, what a guy.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM,
Every time you drop the bomb, You kill the god your child has born. BOOM, BOOM,BOOM, BOOM Modern globalization, Coupled with condemnations, Unnecessary death, Matador corporations, Puppeting your frustrations, With the blinded flag, Manufacturing consent is the name of the game, The bottom line is money, Nobody gives a f***. 4000 hungry children die per hour,
from starvation, while billions spent on bombs, creating death showers.

[edit on 6/11/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]System of A Down

[edit on 6/11/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Anyone ever think that mayhap it's us. Everything that the people of great nations over time have taken for granted. And fallen for it. by taken the American way of life for granted, many have become lazy, ignorant. it bleeds the youth and kills the mature. It won't stop until something cataclysmic happens... something that will make people want to be the very best again. To actually put meaning to life rather then sit back and let it flash before your very eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Master Jedi, Antibiotics cannot kill this parasite but their antibiotics can kill you.

RubberJohnny, Open your mind and you will see.

Spines, I did post that the parasite was real, as to who the parasite isor what I have given you clues in the opening thread, I mentioned war, starvation, the homeless, economic collapse, control. there are many more clues I could give but I know you are all inteligent people and as such you will easily find the answers. This is a conspiracy site is it not.

Pretty good..mushroom..pretty good.

Amazing actually ..and the responses you get to your original post. Well done.

No I dont expect many to get it. The Clues you quote are the visible symptoms..the fruit it brings. They are from the time of the ancients..unto today. This is still with us.

I was posting on a similar line of thought based on the topic of Seperation of Church and State in Below Top Secret. Most people havent a clue anymore of the history or the origins of this Seperation but it has to do with many of the symptoms you describe going way back. We are going back to the times when the church and state are no longer seperated....we just dont see that much anymore ourselves..but it is happening....right in front of our noses. And the fruits you describe are going to come around again..right here at home.

So many obviously asleep by the replys you have received here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Is this an excerpt from a sci-fi novel you just read? Because nothing you just posted relates at all to the current conditions of the United States, maybe it's time to admit that's your fantasy and not reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Greetings everyone.

I'm a newby. I've lurked forever on this site and I'm finally joining and replying.

MM, how much of a role does the media play in helping this parasite?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
So many obviously asleep by the replys you have received here.

Thanks,
Orangetom

So then help us to awaken. I am assuming you are referencing the NWO and all that goes with those three simple letters.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Democrats?

Just teasing. Well if the parasites are going to look for a new host, because they are done with America, Where do they go next?

China and India are probably the next best host. These nations are under-consumers and maybe the parasite is desire. I mean greed and desire are pretty close, when you think about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join