It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cut and run Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sight2reality

Originally posted by elaine
I'm sorry but those "fear tactics" aren't working so well anymore. I will vote for the person not the party.

I refuse to be categorized or fear-mongered to. Rational thought needs to take the lead now, not fear and propaganda.

I guess you wouldnt have been afraid to be standing at the top of the world trade center as it went down then.

Elaine, you are a coward. You are afraid to confront the reality of life.

Ok let me get throught this one I see as an insult to Elaine.

She is not allowing fearmongering run her voting decisions neither do I.

Now sight2 does your statement agree with what elaine said?

You allow fearmogering run your decisions and voting?

I don't know about you but what 9/11 has to do with Iraq conflict and the state of the economy.

I guess we all most be getting afflicted with the election day syndrom.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Philadelphite
Im sorry, but sleeper have you read anything zoopnfunk has wrote!!!!!??

Statistics from liberal commentators don’t hold water in the real world. As both of you know your party pays out billions to such hacks---its called propaganda, but if you wish to relabeled it as statistics I’m not surprised.

The dems are masters at hoodwinking the average Joe, and the average Joe will pay the ultimate price for being easily fooled by the democrats.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
After reading that last post, amongst the many others, I think it's fair to say that this thread has become the poster child of the motto of ATS. :shk:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
After reading that last post, amongst the many others, I think it's fair to say that this thread has become the poster child of the motto of ATS. :shk:

Ok you are right, billions was a stretch, but with inflation you never know

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Thanks for understanding, misery loves company.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
From the first page alone ...

Originally posted by sleeper
The mods like moving my threads where there is the least visibility, my arguments must really be that good that they can't come back with a response---

Originally posted by elaine
There are good republicans to vote for and good democrats to vote for.

Originally posted by sleeper
The average person is never going to understand how things work behind the scenes they only see what’s on the surface.

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Democrats say they will tax the rich, but tax everyone instead.
Republicans just say no more taxes, but tax everyone instead.

Has anyone given consideration to the FACT that your arguments and/or contentions are in support of two sides of the same coin!?

Even with the Best of intentions it would seem that history demonstrates many, if not all, politicians are either "consumed" by the machine that we call Gov't, or, at some point, they come to the realization that collusion with the various lobbyist organizations is a more lucrative and advancing manner/method for their "careers".

In my opinion, Red or Blue holds little significance in today's political arena. The color of the day seems Green to me, and has for quite some time.

The United States of America seems almost a thing of the past, with the United Corporate Interests of America boldly taking the forefront.

$.02
? thoughts ?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

The United States of America seems almost a thing of the past, with the United Corporate Interests of America boldly taking the forefront.

Corporations are only important if jobs and democracy are important.

Green pays the bills, buys the food, pays the taxes, puts a roof over our heads, builds schools and hospitals, and provides clean water.

Try doing any of those things without the green.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can't wait to see what the Democratic House will do to our Liberty.

Roper

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Can't wait to see what the Democratic House will do to our Liberty.

Roper

Apparently more Americans are awash in disposable income because they have with open eyes voted themselves a tax increase.

For those foolish enough to think they voted a tax hike on some rich fellow, I have a Brooklyn bridge for cheap I can sell you.

My taxes are not going up because I don’t make much money, and I may benefit from those who do pay more of their hard earned money to the taxman; I guess I should say thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join