It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When do you think that time will restart again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I just have a really terrible feeling... that when all is well... we could be looking at ourselves and laughing and all of a sudden some time warping device may go off and send us back into the past and we'd go like woamg. IS anyone else worried that this time warping device from the future to the past may go off soon? I predict that it will go off before 2010. >_>.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
? Huh?
If it did happen dont worry. You wouldnt know it first of all, and second of all, think of all the fun you would have living that time over!
Time is a very odd thing, and Im not sure we will ever be able to go back in time, too many possible paradoxes, but future time travel may be possible, I dont know.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I still think it could happen. If someone becomes too powerful they could land themselves upon one of these devices then say "OMGWTFLOLBBQATTHISWORLDI'MCHANGINIT" and change it. If the CIA has remote sensing technology that cant see past 2012 it could mean that an event could happen from the future to change the past. Aliens most likely have this technology... I believe it could be done... they could warp us into other realities.

Think about it. Other realities. Possible other future. Quantum theory. They could tie them together (send someone) to another fabrication of reality where (the exact opposite of reality) and then BAM!!! We instantly lose what we fought for.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Think about it. Other realities. Possible other future. Quantum theory. They could tie them together (send someone) to another fabrication of reality where (the exact opposite of reality) and then BAM!!! We instantly lose what we fought for.

Welcome to the illusion of reality.
So we would switch form one illusion to another.

I don't think a time warping device can exist. You can bend time..slowing, fastening..but warping around would breake some of our law's.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b

Originally posted by Maverickhunter

Welcome to the illusion of reality.
So we would switch form one illusion to another.

I don't think a time warping device can exist. You can bend time..slowing, fastening..but warping around would breake some of our law's.

No, I think that you can find a hole or fabric in time and then go to the next corrosponding hole that will place you there then you'll be in the same "space time" in another universe. The more other univeres that you're in the more problematic they become and the more opposite they end up. If you end up going to an opposite universe the chances of you coming back and telling the story is next to impossible. The reality of getting warped to another universe is very possible. >__>. You dont need to look up at rocket science. The fabrication of reality is nill, you can be warped into another reality at anytime, and warped back right away, you could pop into another dimension... it all is possible under the laws of quantum physics... if quantum physics would have been broken we would be screwed. I think that there is some negative energy keeping the positive energy that keeps us together from tearing us apart.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
When you are a quantum particle only, one only, then you are smeared over everywhere and everytime all together and this including even other dimesnisons in case of existence, as this is my interpetation/view of QM.
But you are a makroscopic object and not a single QM particle.
For macroscopic objects the rules and law's are a little more 'solid'.
How do you want to 'switch' all this particles (all in this reality) in to another state/reality?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by g210b
When you are a quantum particle only, one only, then you are smeared over everywhere and everytime all together and this including even other dimesnisons in case of existence, as this is my interpetation/view of QM.
But you are a makroscopic object and not a single QM particle.
For macroscopic objects the rules and law's are a little more 'solid'.
How do you want to 'switch' all this particles (all in this reality) in to another state/reality?

Really? That's what you think? I think that you could just as easily look at something this way and look but I think you could travel to other universes or reality through mediums once the partical or quark gets in the medium it can be transported to any other reality in any other existance.

top topics

join