It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pigs Blood Pens - Stocking Stuffer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.susbloodlabs.com...

Okay ya'll ... don't shoot the me. I'm just bringing this to you.

There is a new front in the War on Terror. It's YOU. That's right... YOU. Susblood labs has a product out - pens in the shape of injection needles that contain dried pigs blood and glycerine to liquify it when needed. The pen is a real pen, but doubles as an injection of pigs blood - which allegedly will stop a muslim terrorist in his tracks when he is threatened with it. (I didnt' see a needle advertised with it)

The concept of dousing terrorists with pigs blood isn't new. Some people claim that Islamic terrorists won't attack if they think they will get pigs blood on them. Allegedly they won't be allowed entry into 'paradise' with pigs blood on them. Russians have been using this psy-ops against Chech terrorists - telling them that if they are caught they will be doused in pigs blood and buried in pig skins.

Anyways, ya'll have a look and see. Pigs Blood Pens, just the right size for a Christmas Stocking Stuffer. You can put it right next to your Muhammed Bobble Heads!

www.susbloodlabs.com...

Edited to add - this is the Muhammed Bobble Head I mentioned -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well sounds like this could be used a weapon for sure if what you say is true and I have know doubt it is. Perhaps the US should spot their training camps and drop dried pigs blood on them or how about using pigs blood chem trails on them

I do however see one possible problem and that is some imam or whatever they call their clerics as issuing special dispensation for those hit by it and presto they are still terrorists

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well, if "Carrie" were a Muslim it would have been used on her to spoil her prom night.

I'm waiting for the "Muslim-Off" spray in a can to hit the market soon. I'll wait until then.

join