It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
VIDEO - What The Anti-NWO Movement NEED TO UNDERSTAND!

video.google.co.uk...

www.youtube.com...

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 6/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So I need to become a vegetarian to stop the NWO?
Im not sure I can give up bacon cheeseburgers, even if the whole world does hang in the balance!
Seriously though, I have a childhood friend that is a vegetarian.
When I stumbled onto the NWO he was one of the first people that I called, to tell him about it and get his opinion.
That was three years ago, and he is may only childhood friend that DOESNT see the NWO. All my other friends have come around to understand the NWO, all except him.
According to the krishna in this video my vegetartian friend should have been the easiest to wake up since he hadnt been eating the demoniac remnents.
Im not sure how much use this video is, but thanks for the attempt and keep up your search for truth.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
[removed quote of entire previous post]

My point is: The 911 truth movement and the Anti-NWO movement must wake up to the laws of Karma. Protesting a Police state well simultaneously supporting another is hypocrisy of the highest order!

Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I totally agree that reducing meat intake is a big part of moving towards Service to Others (STO) rather than Service to Self (STS). It has a genuine impact on one's level of consciousness. Pythagoras was a major proponent of this, in fact the term Vegetarian didn't exist prior the 1800's, such folks were called Pythagoreans. The influence of his teachings cannot be underestimated, as they spread from ancient Greece to Mesopotamia where it influenced progressive groups such as the Essenes.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Not protesting the Nazi regime worked wonders for the '40s!

As for the video, interesting ideas but meat is absolutely essential to health and prosperity. Not eating meat out of karma beliefs is far off in my opinion. Every being is surviving, that's the main goal here. Whatever is helps survival is what you should engage in. Defeating the NWO has nothing to do with eating meat or granting beingness to their existance via protesting. Last time I checked, ignoring a robber who has a gun to your head doesn't make the robber go away- you have to be involved to make him go away. And if you get harmed, blaming the harm on the steak you had earlier is lunacy!

If anything, Americans should INCREASE their meat intake as well as suppliment it with raw vegetables and fruits. The FDA food pyramid is a scam to induce health problems so pharm. companies make the billions every year that they do. If you want to live a truly healthy diet think "caveman":

Did caveman have McDonalds?

Did caveman have Starbucks?

Did caveman have MSG?

Did caveman drink soda?

Did caveman only eat vegetables?

Did caveman microwave food?

.... the list goes on.

One can even take it further- i've read nutritionists suggest eating one food group at a time, as opposed to having it all together in a Thanksgiving style meal.

If you want to have a better glycemic index, more mental clarity, well-being, sexual benefits, physical benefits, etc eat more meat and more vegetables +fruit. Don't eat chemicals, and don't eat fake food. Simple.

p.s. Did you know that America is the only country in the world that allows advertisements of medications over the television? Keep sanity alive!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
interesting links, really provokes some thought.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Miconats]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
meat is absolutely essential to health and prosperity

Not true, go tell 1 billion healthy hindu / buddhists, not to mention myself and other vegetarians. Everyone seems to think they know someone that 'suffered' from a vegetarian diet, well there are many different varieties so not all are particularly healthy (macaroni + cheese addicts beware!)

If you want to live a truly healthy diet think "caveman":

Way too simplistic I'm afraid. Tell that to Polynesians, Native Americans, Mediterranean types. Different races have evolved different digestive requirements. We are no longer direct descendants of 'cavemen'. 'Westerners' should be following a more agrarian based diet as we mostly come from crop-based farmers.

Sure, some folks do require meat on a regular basis, but not everyone, and nowhere near as much as it is consumed now. At no time in history was meat such a massive component of the average human diet. The meat-centric climates are generally high altitude, deserts or frozen habitats where crops couldn't grow.

And let's face it, most the stuff passed off as meat is only an approximation anyway

You can't judge the effects of a vegetarian diet on spirituality second-hand. Some people find the impact profound others not so. It's worth a 12 - 16 week trial to find out for yourself
12 weeks after my last fork of flesh (tuna was the last to go) overnight it literally felt like a blanket had been removed from my sense of perception

edit: oh i was going to mention the d'adamo blood type diet en.wikipedia.org... i found his core idea that different blood types evolved to adapt to particular dietary conditions interesting, but not necessarily 100% rock-solid. Most folks I know, however, seem to fit in with this theory.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Very good topic, if one might forgive me for the VERY bad pun, its good food for thought.

I agree that one should avoid eating anything out of a grocery store, or at least, eat as little of it as possible. It is also wise to drink only well-water if you can help it.

There are a few very important reasons why someone who has been awakened to the threat of a NWO should eat meat. First, it is inconclusive whether or not meat is harmful or healthy, and cutting it out of your diet completely may have a different effect on you than it does for someone else. Second, suppose the "vegetarian diet=good karma/mental clarity" theory is true, if an oppressive government restricts food to the population or rations out certain food, (think Russia) then a person will be forced to eat what he/she can get, which might be a rabbit they caught, or some one's pet. When times get really tough, you don't want any handicaps, and if your used to a certain mental/spiritual awareness and it gets reduced suddenly, that could be a fatal handicap. Its best to get used to working with one hand, rather than get stuck using one when you are better with two.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

p.s. Did you know that America is the only country in the world that allows advertisements of medications over the television? Keep sanity alive!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

I don't see how that can be true, there is always advertisements for all kinds of paracetamols, weight loss pills, and many other types of medicine on the television here in Australia.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but unless your country changed the laws in the past few months...

"The United States is currently the only country in the world that allows drug companies to advertise prescription drugs directly to the consumer. It used to be that prescription drugs could only be touted to physicians. But now consumer ads on TV tantalize you with great promises of health and well-being, skim through the side effects as quickly as possible and then suggest you contact your physician or a drug company hotline for more information. The drug companies are also responsible for the expensive, slick, four-color ads you now see in consumer magazines and newspapers. You are bombarded with $3 billion worth of advertising for prescription and over-the-counter drugs every year. That should give you an idea of how valuable you are as a drug consumer and of the staggering profits the drug companies rake in every year."
Prescription Alternatives by Earl Mindell RPh PhD and Virginia Hopkins MA, page 531

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
meat is absolutely essential to health and prosperity
Not true, go tell 1 billion healthy hindu / buddhists, not to mention myself and other vegetarians. Everyone seems to think they know someone that 'suffered' from a vegetarian diet, well there are many different varieties so not all are particularly healthy (macaroni + cheese addicts beware!)

Go tell that to the 5 billion others. Everyone knows someone that has sufferend from being a vegatarian? I have known two vegetarians, and neither suffered. I never said it's horrible, I said it's not optimal. Your car will run on other things than gas, but try driving across the country without using gas as your primary fuel.

Way too simplistic I'm afraid. Tell that to Polynesians, Native Americans, Mediterranean types. Different races have evolved different digestive requirements. We are no longer direct descendants of 'cavemen'. 'Westerners' should be following a more agrarian based diet as we mostly come from crop-based farmers.

False. Polynesians ate lots of fish, some meat, and sugar cane. Saying Native Americans didn't eat meat is absolutely ignorant to the fact that there were hundreds of Native American tribes all having different practices, culture, and eating habits. For a master list of why your argument is un-scientific, and is based upon "Postulation before Evidence" check this website out: www.native-languages.org...

*tally up all the tribes that ate meat vs. the one's that died out, woops I mean didn't eat red meat, and talk to me.

Ever remember the sob-story about how Native Americans cried when they saw the settlers slaugheter buffalo from the trains for fun? They almost wiped out the entire buffalo species in North America by doing this. The specific Native American tribe centered around the buffalo slaughters used the buffalo for not only an excellent source of protein, but for many useful tools. They were one with the buffalo in the truest sense, and had a mutually beneficial relationship. As for implying Mediterranean peoples don't eat meat, I don't even know what to say to you... I guess I could say I really enjoyed my Gryo and a taste of my girlfriend's grilled chicken last weekend at the Greek restaurant.

Sure, some folks do require meat on a regular basis, but not everyone, and nowhere near as much as it is consumed now. At no time in history was meat such a massive component of the average human diet. The meat-centric climates are generally high altitude, deserts or frozen habitats where crops couldn't grow.

The majority of homo sapiens require meat on a regular basis. Sure, there are some folks that don't do this and kick themselves when they get older. Saying meat is consumed more today and implying the average person eats more meat is a creative play on statistics. There are 6 billion people. More meat is cut than ever before. Statistics and delivery of product are at the best level in recorded history- but more importantly, we have the largest population on Earth today than in recorded history.

The statement "At no time in history was meat such a massive component of the average human diet" is based upon looking at statistics to fit your preset viewpoint. Multiple thousands of flat-screen plasma TV's were manufactured in 2005-06. I believe I know only three people with one. I hope you understand the point i'm making here.

And let's face it, most the stuff passed off as meat is only an approximation anyway

If you are refering to Taco Bell, I agree with you 100%

You can't judge the effects of a vegetarian diet on spirituality second-hand. Some people find the impact profound others not so. It's worth a 12 - 16 week trial to find out for yourself
12 weeks after my last fork of flesh (tuna was the last to go) overnight it literally felt like a blanket had been removed from my sense of perception

Starving yourself in this way will create a euphoric effect after a while and then you will experience the downward slump of this. If I decided to order 2 pizza's, 12 buffalo wings, and then drink a liter of Coke i'd probably fall asleep from a high blood-sugar level if not lose my lunch. Sleeping for one hour every 4 hours will eventually produce a euphoric effect from dopamine and seratonin building up from REM deprivation. Eating plenty of red meat that is covered in blood and gore, with a salad and vegetables and maybe some green tea is an excellent alternative to any of these methods of well-being. The caveman style diet is essential and far surpases the vegetarian lifestyle. Eating this way wil remove the "blanket" and boost your awareness for good. Changing your body's digestive system back to how it is at optimal strength will lessen problems your body has. Read the book "Protein Power" for more information regarding this subject. With that book I lost 30 pounds, was able to change my body in such a way that I could handle any carbs, and have experienced amazing mental awareness as a result of applying it's principles.

And as for the NWO... not eating red meat to stop them is lunacy.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You are misquoting me. You said we should follow a 'caveman' diet. I said that was inaccurate because we are no longer descended directly from 'cavemen'. I was not claiming that native americans, polynesians etc were or even should be vegetarian. I was saying that they have evolved different dietary requirements to your average joe caveman.

new topics

top topics

join