It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Weapon if attacked by Zombies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I suppose the weapon of starvation doesn't count? If it did I would want to be on a roof with alot of food and water.

Let the bastards starve to 'death mark 2' by not eating me. You get on a roof and those things are like Tremors...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however-- anything less than 100 percent severance just isn't good enough.How To Kill A Zombie

Of the three, I would choose the following:

It's all tricked out for the serious zombie hunter; it even has a rear-view mirror so you can watch your back. This is what I call using the proper tools for the proper job!

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
the ever classy baseball bat with nails in it or my mighty boot

but purple flames

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aragami

but purple flames

Yes, but can you kick that high?

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
I suppose the weapon of starvation doesn't count? If it did I would want to be on a roof with alot of food and water.

Let the bastards starve to 'death mark 2' by not eating me. You get on a roof and those things are like Tremors...

LOL! Here we are talking about weapons and this person just sums up the "duh... idiots" idea. If you camp on the roof with plenty of food and water (with the stairway door locked) you don't need arms lol.

But seriously, it would be pretty cool to have an M24 or Remington 700 with a huge box of ammo for fun.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormrider

Originally posted by aragami

but purple flames

Yes, but can you kick that high?

i was counting on a swift kick to the crotch being a viable attack to slow em down

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Flamethrower. And Dwight Yokem music to slow them down.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Use a bazooka to take out multiple zombies.

Other than taking out multiple ones I say Tommy gun 'em.

And, uh, throw Britney Spears to them to help distract them.

-tts

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think knowing what type of zombies you are fighting is the important aspect of this.

Do they convert other people into zombies too when they bite them? This will greatly affect whcih weapon you choose.

A Sword is great and all but even it runs out of ammo. Your arm will grow tired eventually. It takes less energy to fire a gun.

FYI, I played a RPG where we were attacked by vampires. We got a priest and a firetruck and we hosed them down with holywater. We killed them in droves.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wha?...
Does anyone even read the previous posts before they post?
Now, you see,...that's how so many people become viddles and so few survive.
People just ignore good advice and go off and do their own thing.
Nothing personal people, but statistically speaking, most of you are zombie chow.
Sheesh...

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ah, I just love Zombie Scenarios.

Anyway, lets get down to buisness. Let's start with my 'Real' plan.

I've got at least 6 swords available in this house, a hunting rifle, a .45, a .22, and plenty of knives.

Gather up all the weapons and any possible containers of liquids, not to mention food and water.

Load up everything in my van, go out and raid as many gas stations as I can find. Put excess gas in left over containers.

High-tail it to the Florida Keys. Zombies can't swim, and the Florida keys should be secluded enough to give me and my family a decent life. If there is a bridge across, we blow the bridge(Using household products in the proper proportions), and start exterminating all the Zombies on the island we're on.

I'd have small, gernade-level explosives for uses on crowds. And, yes, I know how to make those.

posted on Nov, 11 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ok my actual plan, grab a spade from my shed for protection while i steal my neighbours van, ram raid the shop round the corner that sells guns and swords (a rarity in the uk so god knows why theres on in my town but there is and i used to buy knives off the guy quite regularily for self protection) arm myself to the teeth, grab any members of my family that may survive, go and take over the castle near my town and build up some meanass defences

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
See, now you're getting the idea!
That's what I like to see.
People using their brains.
brains...
delicious brains...
braaaaiiinnnnssss....
BRRRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'd go to a place about 1h from here. It's a place called the Gaff Topsails. The highest ridge is 1500 ft above sea level and The Mizzen Top is even higher. Then i'd get a Barret 82 sniper rifle (.50 cal) and pick'em off at 500+ yards. The surrounding terrain is mostly bog (as is most of Newfoundland) so I'd have the higeit adventage.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i would choose a browning automatic rifle. that an i would double wield a katana with a baseball bat with wood screws drilled in it. i choose wood screws over nails because if you take a hacksaw and cut the heads off at an angle (you can experiment with a watermelon by the way) you will have a bigger hole than using nails.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join