It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA’s Moon Pics Slip-up!! Here’s The Evidence Of Artificial Structures!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yandros
Try: 5N 340E

Incidentally I found that location by looking up where those high res photos posted by John Lear were supposedly taken.

Ummmm no John's pictures are 5N 20W

COPERNICUS CRATER

THIS ONE

[edit on 5-11-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
And, could you give your pic number? I think Zorgon wanted it.

Thanx!

LOL Its okay I found his ... it was yours I was looking for The original NASA photo that those copies came from... I like to look at the originals

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
5N 20W is the same as 5N 340E is it not?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Incidentally I found that location by looking up where those high res photos posted by John Lear were supposedly taken.

Yeah you got it!! But the location of my second pic is on the extreme left edge of the B/W image marked by you. Enlarge your image and have a look.

And, could you give your pic number? I think Zorgon wanted it.

Thanx!

[edit on 5-11-2006 by mikesingh]

Took me a little while to figure out what you were on about.
I see what you mean now.

I will take a closer look at this area and see what else I can find.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Copernicus is at 10N 20W. 5N 340E is not the same. 5N 340E is just to the west of Mare Tranquillitatis. The 2 craters on the left side of your image just below the midpoint are Agrippa (top) and Godin (bottom). 340E is actually 20 east to normal people. The Navy is different.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
340E is actually 20 east to normal people. The Navy is different.

340E is actually 20W to normal people

john lear is different

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
if you look really close at the second pic you can see the face of satan roughly at the center of all the evil green arrows!

sarcasim aside, there are 4 of those lines, 2 pointed at by arrows and 2 more on the outside of the pic and they are all roughly the same distance apart
this leads me to believe it is an error in processing or somehting on the lense of the camera, and NOT somehting on the planet's surface

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
to me it has more simalarity to smutching than airbrushing ive done it with drawing programs myself and it looks like smutching

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Did i miss something? I've got a picture of me with my birthday cake from my 8th birthday and there's a blur like that on the cake... did NASA not want me to see the secret base on my chocolate cake? Eating it appears to have had no side effects....

No evidence there.. just a blur.. processing error, data compression artifact...whatever.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The only application of logic and intelligence in this thread appears to have been made by the poster who pointed out that whenever we see this pics, the so called structures all ways seem have been captured in a perfect X-Y axis?

I am no astronaut, but I am guessing that the chance of all the subject matter on the moon that you all seem to having kittens about hasn't been been set up so that it fits the perceived X-Y axis of a ship or telescope that passes or points at the moon. However, for the camera to be erroring or post processing to be erroring that results in marks/blurs present in the X-Y axis is not unusual in the slightest.

Sometimes the truth just seem to be unwanted, even when it is out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

It's obviously a data glitch combined with compression artifacts.

Think. Why would these supposed artificial structures be magically perfectly aligned
with the x-y axes of the CCD taking the picture on the spacecraft at any moment?

Thank you! For a minute I thought no one would even think of questioning this. This picture are obviously filled with artifacts; the entire photo has horrible resolution. And anyone who does a little airbrushing knows that an airbrushed photo (even a bad one) look very different than that. Show some super crisp photos with some blurred patches and then I might wonder.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   
While the pictures do make you stop and scratch your head, there still is the question as to why these pictures would ever see the light of day. I mean, if NASA knows that there are structures on the moon, and has photgraphic evidence of it, one would beleive that they would be "lost" somewhere in the archives, not released with half-assed blurr marks. If these pictures are getting leaked, why not just leak them without the structures blurred out? This is either somebody who is clever with photoshop, or if I were the government, I would never trust NASA in hiding anything regarding extraterrestrial life.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Maybe it is an alien ghost ship and that is why it is so blurred at the bottom of the structure.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Really have no clue what i'm looking at, theres NOTHING on any of these pictures that look artificial, you are trying to find things that aren't there on these photos.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Originally posted by johnlear
340E is actually 20 east to normal people. The Navy is different.

originally posted by ignorant_ape

340E is actually 20W to normal people

john lear is different

I guess I should have made it more clear. Navy 340 east is actually 20 east to normal people.

In other words if you type in 340E on the Clementine page you get 20 east.

Thats why your 340 east is coming up with images west of Mare Tranquillitatis.

If 340 east was actually 20 west as normal people think then 10 north 340 east should bring up Copernicus but it doesn't. It brings up an image at 10 north 20 east.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
>_>, so many recurring themes... that picture wasnt the best quality photo ever... someone has obviously been messing with photoshop or they could just be advancing their agenda by putting false photos on the net. Nasa could have theoretically airbrushed the photos because it looks blurry... IMHO.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hey Rapture, Did NASA analyze the photo's of your cake or are you just being condecending? What a horrible analogy. The first picture doesn't show much I'll admit, but the second shows what could possibly(I think it is) be tampering. So if your comparison to a b-day cake helps your mind from not having to justify other possiblities that you may wish not to believe or accept, then I'm sorry. If I were you I would honestly try to have a more open mind. I mean if you really beleive that the rapture is coming then I would guess that you are capable of buying into ridiculous theory!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ailens do not use square corners too much wasted space and harder to pressureize. Just a few thoughts.

mikell

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey does any one see the half face in top right corner of the second picture.it almost looks like a devil????

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Are you sure these two pictures came from NASA? I would have thought with the amount of money going into them they could give us a clear picture of the moon but these pictures are too fuzzy to make out anything.

I can see the lines you are talking about though and if this is a picture of the moon it does look artificial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join