It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trying to find double tree pentagon video post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
anyone help me find the

thread suspecting the gov't release of the double tree inn's footage of the pentagon in 9/11

it was in "hot topics" today and now for the life of me (used search for about 15 min) could not find it

it was getting intresting with the cointerpro and re installation of fear angle combined

[edit on 4-11-2006 by cpdaman]

[edit on 4-11-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It may of been scrapped to the Trash Bin.

If it has been, members are not able to view it.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
i am just guessing but usually wouldn't a thread be scrapped to the trash bin by a MOD soon after it's been posted instead of after it's been on the board and on "HOT disscusions" or "hot threads"

it was a very mind opening discussion regarding the timing of this possible footage being released and the cointerpro and reinstillation of fear angle being combined

i was starting to get all kinds of ideas how this could re instill the fear in people have it replayed like 100's of times on cnn condition people and then have maybe another attack, and then with the 9/11 truth movement suffering a staggering blow, further divide the country by going to war with iran or whoever they want to blame the latest attack on , mean while the truth seekes who will know what is really going on to be labeled terrorists, (while the mainstream public sees this video as solid evidence debunking a 9/11 "conspiracy" and round these unruly "truth seekers" up and shipped off to the fema camps.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Submit your thoughts to the Complain button. This will create a post in a staff only forum, which will undoubtedly have them look at this sooner rather than later.

Be sure to give it a shot.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
thanks for the help

i just did

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
thanks for the help

i just did

Yeah, in the future you'll want to turn their first. If it is a question that is going to be answered by the staff, look to the Complain button. If it is an issue that the membership itself can contribute, pop out a thread.

If your unsure, go with the Complain feature.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I dont think its been trashed or it got removed and put back in the forum one of the 2. Here ya go.

Linky to it.

top topics

join