It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "ATS REVIEW" with the SkepticOverlord and Springer RETURNS tomorrow night!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Springer, great. Now I'm having strange visions of weightlifting rooms covered in tin foil, genuine ATS brand weights, and Tres Amigos brand beer. I understand there was a problem deciding to call it beer or ale?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Springer, great. Now I'm having strange visions of weightlifting rooms covered in tin foil, genuine ATS brand weights, and Tres Amigos brand beer. I understand there was a problem deciding to call it beer or ale?

It's neither beer nor ale... It's WHISKY! Makers Mark Whisky!
S.O. is the Monk Ale guy.

RE: "Weightroom visions"
We have all regained our physical fitness (me especially, very fit and very TRIM
from all the work on the East Wing) and it's time to put it OUT THERE!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
As good as you guys seem to be able to compromise, I'm sure you'll come up with something!

Tres Amigos Bralesky

I could live with that.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Howdy!

I noticed this was asked before (on page one), but I'd like to just re-enforce the query with regards to the rumoured ATS TV. I know I'm rather new to the ATS Forum, but I thought a brief guesstimated summary of where your thinking of heading with this medium would be one we'd all enjoy be updated with.

It's because of the gossip and rumours that I would like to just ask outright about the ATS TV. Are their plans leaning towards being a downloadable show/segment or a streaming videocast? Are you thinking of including videocast from members? Anything you share will be of great interest to not only me, but to other members too that are holding their breath.

Thanks,
Johnny

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The TV show is on hold due to the "less than honorable" dealings typical in "Hollywood". That's all we can really say about it now. The option period of the existing contract expires very soon and we will go forward with it anew once we have interest from a network production company.

The show, if we can get it bought, will be a cable TV production and just like any other cable TV production will be aired in the time slot of the night it is scheduled with the typical "snippets" available on the web this won't be a "youtube" video, it will either be a network television show or it won't happen.

There are no plans for "video casts" form Members. It's not a show about ATS.

Springer...

[edit on 11-5-2006 by Springer]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join