It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See: HBO's Hacking Democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Just how easy would it be for 1 person to steal an election using Diebold electronic voting machines? Pretty damn easy evidently. You should be very concerned despite party affiliation. This program shows how just one person can change the course of the country instead of millions of voters.

It also suggests that John Kerry knew of voter fraud in New Mexico, yet didn't challenge the results. Why?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Dont get HBO here in Australia, but would love to see it if its ever realsed on DVD here -- or even (eventually) shown on tv. Sounds really interesting.

Im not suprised that John Kerry knew of voter fraud, in at least New Mexico, i have also heard or read somewhere that he knew of it in Ohio. But what use would challenging it have? There are obviously powers at play here that go beyond the political system. George Bush was not elected as President in 2000, he was chosen by the Supreme Court. If Kerry were to challenge such fraud, who do you think he would have to go to?

(I'm actually not sure, but im guessing The Supreme Court)

It would also not look good. He'd be remembered as the sore loser.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by ekul08]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I've just watched it courtesy of Google Video. Bev Harris is an amazing woman. I've been aware of Black Box Voting since around 2001, and to see her in action was a real treat.

GREAT documentary. Every American should watch it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here's a link to the documentary on Google Video. (Seems to have been posted by HBO/BBV) Must see for everyone. It provides indisputable evidence that the vote count can be tampered with on Diebold machines a number of ways without leaving a trace. And Diebold says that it's false. Diebold also attempted to get the documentary stopped before it aired.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Just watched it,got me wondering if this is the reason the republicans are so overly confident this year.I suppose we are the "lucky" generation,to be here and watch democracy take its last breaths.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If the Democrats do not win a majority in the United States House of Representatives tomorrow then I'd call fraud. Because people are saying its not "if" they do, its by how many seats they will, even Republicans.

To see them even gain the -exact- number of seats, and not a single 1 more, to gain a majority in the house would make me worry abpit fraud.

The Senate is too close to call..

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i just saw the documentary today...

two thumbs way up

it just shows you what average americans can do if they are proactive and dedicated enough to a cause

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Whether the votes are tampered with or not the Illuminati is going to decide who wins.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bush was appointer by the Florida Supreme court, who stopped the vote recount when it favored him. He was not appointer by the US supreme court.

The 2004 election was much worse, as across the nation, when in many states republican secretaries of state manipulated the electiion rules in several states to disenfranchise voters in predominately democrat precincts. Some of the more rediculous tricks included, Disallowing voter registrations because the registration forms were printer on slightly smaller paper than some of the others. ( the smaller registration forms seemed to be used only be voters registering as democrats),
Improper distribution of voting equipment (small predominately republican precincts would have extra, unused machines while larger predominately democrat precincts whoud get 2 voting machines. ) Not to mention all the problems with the touch-screen machines that always seemed to favor the republican party.

WHat this screams for is a strict national standard set of voting regulations. Obvioulsy, leaving this up the the individual states is not working

top topics

join