It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Very excellent question..

Well, you see, everything around us gives us LITTLE hints of 'coding' or experiences and it triggers memories of when we had SIMILAR codes or experiences...
Now how this fits in, in your situation is more detailed than that..
because it involves other peoples intentions and realities.
But we are aware of peoples thoughts ... science says its in the infra-red range... who knows..
and thought travels faster than a persons fingers for dialing..
we are only aware of 2,000 bits of coding out of 400,000,000,000 bits of coding PER SECOND!..
So its quite possible that you became slightly aware of his/her thoughts and entered it into your coding, because that persons coding matched a similar pattern when they called you on a previous occasion.

Now with the typing of words and hearing them ...
Think of how many times we hear radio programming or television programming..
its quite repetitive.. so .. perhaps our trains of thought run in the same manner, and since our trains of thought don't run identically side-by-side with what we're watching or listening to we 'hook' onto the momentum and carry it along and RE-Encode our current experience..
this is hard to describe because of semantics and general language barriers.. but the concept stands alone..
that we only EDIT the film ... Our bodies record it.. but what our bodies record are the programs that we code and run ourselves.
From birth we are just a blank document... and our parents add coding into us.. based on our input centers... HOT/COLD HUNGRY/FULL PAIN/PLEASURE... Just created programs and concepts.. What IS Real is the effects and how we perceive them, because we have the ability to UPGRADE the code. Once again, this is beyond semantics.

Fascinating reply... I really appreciate that.
You hit dead-on to what I think I'm talking about. Great answer.

I've actually considered before the possibility that when these little "sync-ups" occur, we only notice that they're in sync because there is a delay from when we notice them and when, as you say, in actuality the program receives the input from the outside stimulus... so the "sync-event" has, in essence, already occurred because it's in the programming....

Right?

But I digress.... I have nothing further to add to the thread-topic.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Sorry Esoteric Teacher,
I am but a simple minded innocent.
Who is alive now?
And WHO has revealed himself/itself on this website?
Just curious.
WIS

Esoteric Teacher probably won't be posting until tomorrow (or the day after, I can't recall) so I will answer until he returns (then he can validate or dispute my reply as he sees fit.)

The 'antichrist' is who has been revealed.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

And Jesus himself sat down in their midst and said: "I tell you truly, none can be happy, except he do the Law."

And the others answered: "We all do the laws of Moses, our lawgiver, even as they are written in the holy scriptures."

And Jesus answered: "Seek not the law in your scriptures, for the law is life, whereas the scripture is dead. I tell you truly, Moses received not his laws from God in writing, but through the living word. The law is living word of living God to living prophets for living men. In everything that is life is the law written. You find it in the grass, in the tree, in the river, in the mountain, in the birds of heaven, in the fishes of the sea; but seek it chiefly in yourselves. For I tell you truly, all living things are nearer to God than the scripture which is without life. God so made life and all living things that they might by the everlasting word teach the laws of the true God to man. God wrote not the laws in the pages of books, but in your heart and in your spirit. They are in your breath, your blood, your bone; in your flesh, your bowels, your eyes, your ears, and in every little part of your body. They are present in the air, in the water, in the earth, in the plants, in th e sunbeams, in the depths and in the heights. They all speak to you that you may understand the tongue and the will of the living God. But you shut your eyes that you may not see, and you shut your ears that you may not hear. I tell you truly, that the scripture is the work of man, but life and all its hosts are the work of our God. Wherefore do you not listen to the words of God which are written in His works? And wherefore do you study the dead scriptures which are the work of the hands of men?"

"How may we read the laws of God elsewhere than in the scriptures? Where are they written? Read them to us from there where you see them, for we know nothing else but the scriptures which we have inherited from our forefathers. Tell us the laws of which you speak, that hearing them we may be healed and justified."

Jesus said: "You do not understand the words of life, because you are in death. Darkness darkens your eyes and your ears are stopped with deafness. For I tell you, it profits you not at all that you pore over dead scriptures if by your deeds you deny him who has given you the scriptures.

Your past is dead.... Your future is dead... You cannot KNOW the HOUR because knowing it would imply it has PAST... because we become aware of REALITY after it comes into our nervous system..
Think of it like outter-space... the energy/light travels... and takes time.. and by the time the energy/light gets to us it is already dead...

We are eternal.. IF We listen to the living and not the dead.

Just for what it's worth, here, in all this confusion and guesswork--You, Sir, are completely correct, and I personally than you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ed... if everything we can possibly see, hear, touch and feel is already dead (passed) then explain how to be in touch with the living (future) and why that makes us eternal?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Ed... if everything we can possibly see, hear, touch and feel is already dead (passed) then explain how to be in touch with the living (future) and why that makes us eternal?

He said the future is dead. I'm thinking he means along the lines of wrapping yourself in the present. Concentrating on the moment at hand. That's really all we can do... we cannot change either the past or the future. The past is done with, it does not exist anymore... it is dead. The future hasn't yet happened... therefore it's dead, too. To change is to live. We can change the present.... therefore we live in the present. The present is life.

EDIT: This is starting to get really off-topic... if SonOfMan doesn't return to spice things up again with his enlightening wisdom, I wouldn't be surprised to see this thread locked. But what do I know.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I wish to clarify this... Great amazing beautiful question..

Everything that is passed, is available to use, and draw from ...
We are artists, or creators.. the Potter...
We take what we ALREADY have, and make it into something beautiful..

The Anti-Christ is definately the revealed one, because WHO you think you are HAS BEEN Revealed and Stops you from becoming anything different if you believe in it.

[edit on 11/5/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by omega1
Do you have any sources?

Or should I just trust you?

If you want to sources on the ahnunahki,then theres books and websites you can look at,but not all of them are telling the truth...its your choice what you want to believe.

My main source is the holy bible..but ive also got information from my innerself.as welll as websites and the dictionary.

yes you should trust me

SonofMan..............as the thread STARTER it is on your shoulders to provide information for your thread...
This is your thread, and it is YOUR JOB to fill your thread with the promised information....as well as YOUR JOB to answer the questions of others put to you as fully as possible, as best as you can.....

It is not ok to 'sorta' make a thread....and 'hint' at information...and then NOT provide it...... then NOT answer the questions and tell people to go find out for themselves.

You should take care of this issue and not just say TRUST ME.

You can NOT just rely on others to fill YOUR threads with information, that is YOUR JOB as the thread starter.....

PLEASE click the little Star Wars looking thing in my signature. This will take you to Zeds Links on ATS posting.....and you can learn how to make a thread.....how things are expected to be dome here on ATS....

Once your 'in the know, your good to go'

[edit on 5-11-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The fact is, somebody once had a vision of a possible outcome in the future (this is what dreams and visions really are, imo) and used the vocabulary of their time to write the book of Revelations... Now, countless religious fundamentalists believe their own interpretation of these narratives so much, that they are causing it all to become a reality because of their belief in it...

The future isn't set... It's up to us to accept responsibilty for ourselves, to change ourselves and in the process change our world for the better...

[edit on 5-11-2006 by NeuronDivide]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
The fact is, somebody once had a vision of a possible outcome in the future (this is what dreams and visions really are, imo) and used the vocabulary of their time to write the book of Revelations... Now, countless religious fundamentalists believe their own interpretation of these narratives so much, that they are causing it all to become a reality because of their belief in it...

The future isn't set... It's up to us to accept responsibilty for ourselves, to change ourselves and in the process change our world for the better...

Thank you brother for amazing words of truth..

The fact is.. that we were given those visions so we can avoid them ..

First and foremost ... we have to realize that there are two teachings in the bible, and most religeous documents..
and those two teachings are well inner-twined..
One is teachings of negativity... teachings that repell a certain force FROM heaven, certain thoughts and concepts.. and says they are not accepted..
and as it pushes our negativity from heaven..
it draws our positivity TO heaven.. it beckons us forward... but reminds us that we must leave certain parts behind.. (a part of us must die)

Those who read those books identify with the parts that are like them... and they use what is there for their own ends.. and they create their world accordingly..
The thing is to FIND our true selves.. the one that identifies with the positive parts and use them to create beauty..

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ANother end of the world thread huh? Coolie.

To the gentleman with the precognition things. I have thought that it was because the future is primarily predrawn. Not to say you can't alter the future, merely that the highlights of the life are predone, and shown to us before we are born. It is remember something that hasn't happened yet. For myself I get radio and tv signals. I can be sitting at my desk and all of a sudden a song pops into my head, many times if I turn on the radio or TV that song, or show, is on. The other night it was Mona with the Children, and sure enough a local radio station had the song on. Seriously, what are the chances of a one hit wonder from 20 years ago, would be on? Strange stuff indeed.

I have really enjoyed reading this thread, this stuff is awesome.

BTW - aren't we all gods?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have read every last word of this thread and find myself totally amazed at all the egos present in the posts. I find Pure energies posts the only ones of any value. The other posts ideas, points, and beliefs are totally overridden by the petty debates, and thus renders the information useless. I have asked GOD for wisdom, now I ask for the knowledge of how to use it. If you have such a knowledge than I ask that you present it in an intelligent and logical manner in which all can benefit.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So let me get this straightm..because you are the related to Enock(sp) and claim to have knowledge of AHnunAHki & the 7 seals.. that makes you the chosen one??? I highly doubt if anyone know if they are the chosen one... And i'm sure the chosen one would be out doing selfless things...

Let me ask you this; what will you do if the so call seventh seal dont break in 2007 and you are still here on earth?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IspyU
So let me get this straightm..because you are the related to Enock(sp) and claim to have knowledge of AHnunAHki & the 7 seals.. that makes you the chosen one??? I highly doubt if anyone know if they are the chosen one... And i'm sure the chosen one would be out doing selfless things...

Let me ask you this; what will you do if the so call seventh seal dont break in 2007 and you are still here on earth?

I will rejoice.. lol

People seem morbidly obsessed with the entangible aspects of life.. its scary.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
I have read every last word of this thread and find myself totally amazed at all the egos present in the posts. I find Pure energies posts the only ones of any value. The other posts ideas, points, and beliefs are totally overridden by the petty debates, and thus renders the information useless. I have asked GOD for wisdom, now I ask for the knowledge of how to use it. If you have such a knowledge than I ask that you present it in an intelligent and logical manner in which all can benefit.

Well, if our thoughts create our reality... Change your thoughts... the easiest way is sitting everyday and holding a positive self image of WHO you want to be... holding your focus is the key, holding the focus NO matter what perceptions arise... disregard negative perceptions... accept them, love them, understand why you thought of them and make them something that propells you towards your goal, and not away from your goal. Percieve everything as love, and as help... and it will be that.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Again we waste valuable thread space on some kid spouting about how 'the end is nigh'...seriously, to take any of this at face value is naive beyond belief.

There is no God. If you believe so totally that there is, you are contributing to the problems this world faces every day.

Religion is just a reason to hate...it spreads violence, intollerance and division.

And while i'm here.... if the bad guy in all this is Osama Bin Laden for his starting of the new 'war'...what happened to him not doing it? I thought 9/11 was set up by the American government?? Which is it? You can't have it both ways...

Just trying to use a little common sense here...

R

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey
I believe I am put here to cause change and I view the present as the past, an unfolding and never ending story. I am just waiting, ever patiently, for my time to come. And when I exit this plane of existance the world will never be the same.

you are "put" here to cause what kinda change? and why when you leave this existance will the world never be the same? how will you know when your time has come?

I am also on the internet to find others like me.

how would you know if there like you?

There are others out there like myself who are just waiting. Waiting to change the world. I am on ATS to find those people, if you must know. You may be one of them. But when I think of you I think of confusion. I don't think you even know what you are.

who are these others? change the world..how? how may i be one of them?so you dont think i know who i am? so tell me what you think?

Third, you should try to access the Akashic Records. I've been trying off and on. The way I've been trying it is within my dreams. Lucid Dream and if you remember your intent, you will find your answers. It's really harder said than done, though. I have yet to do it.

whats so important about these records?

Like I said, many sources are corrupt. Please don't believe everything you read. Take them all as half truths, and formulate your own opinion. The essence of science is critism. Approach the paranormal scientifically!

I think imOk when it comes to that.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

sorry sonofman for getting a tad off subject. but the bible is full of amazing things. definatly not man inspired.

No need to apologize...its all good man..if you have something worth while to share..then go for it.

Peace~

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Rev 6: 12 When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and there came a great earthquake; the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree drops its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. 14 The sky vanished like a scroll rolling itself up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. 15 Then the kings of the earth and the magnates and the generals and the rich and the powerful, and everyone, slave and free, hid in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, 16 calling to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?"

If this happens in the next two months I may change my mind, but I doubt it will happen.

Yea this is what im waiting for...there's less then 2 months before the 7th seal opens...a good question is "who is able to stand"?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide

The FACT is; John had a vision of what was, is and will be. His vision was a gift of The Holy Spirit. Do NOT Blaspheme The Holy Spirit. G_d (YHWH) set our future, it is up to YOU to take His Word and become obedient. Fear His wrath.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IspyU

I am not the chosen one..Iam me and only me...the bible is here for anybody to read and interpret whatever way they would like..ive told you what i believe..you can either relate to it..or discredit it..its your choice.

And to answer your 2nd question..if everything goes as planned i wont be here before the 7th seal opens...i should be on my way to zion...and maybe youll join me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join