It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
som you worship angels or demons. i'm not for certain which one's but you do. god is of no particular alien race. he's god. nothing was before him. so, if you put god in a classified race you've only fallen into the ultimate trap that the dragon wants you to believe.

so, the point being..analnookies and niphilums and martian et's are just OTHER creations. just like you and me. keep that in mind. they are not relevant to your salvation.

god carved the universe out of himself. god is all around you. look up in amazement and wonder.

And since your not for certain,then keep your mouth closed,because i dont wanna hear it..especially from you.

I have never even mentioned demons in this thread,so trying to say that i worship them,is just your way of trying to disprove me and hope less people will be saved by hearing my message.

Keep all crap to yourself man, I know were my salvation is coming from...and i feel sorry for you if you dont.

You disrespect the holy angels by calling them "analnookies"...unless you repent of that blasphamey you will left out the Kingdom...and truth is you dont deserve it anyway.

Your the beast..and we all knows what happens to the beast.

you better be ready to "run for the hills" ..I mean thats what YOU are expecting to do anyway...lol...YOU HAVE NO FAITH! oo yea and watch out for that fake invasion you and sun matrix are looking forward too..maybe you two should shack up together so you can survive and then the real jesus will save both of you..right? isnt that whats gonna happen for you?

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
you are blind if you think that analnookies aren't demons. even if they aren't demons but angels instead you've placed them on a pedastal even with god himself who is of NO race! you've done your own rewrite of the bible just like it says false prophets will do. sun matrix and i aren't gonna be laughing at you when you're wrong we'll be crying for you and all the rest that are deceived. are you familliar at all with the deceptive plan that many theologists have debate where the devil comes to earth in a UFO and claims to be the returned christ? this is very plausible because christ himself will "appear" to be coming back in a spaceship. that's how we mondernize his return and that's the real danger!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

you better be ready to "run for the hills" ..I mean thats what YOU are expecting to do anyway...lol...YOU HAVE NO FAITH! oo yea and watch out for that fake invasion you and sun matrix are looking forward too..maybe you two should shack up together so you can survive and then the real jesus will save both of you..right? isnt that whats gonna happen for you?

Peace!!

btw way to mock god's words! or didn't the nookies tell you bout any of that?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
here are some cross references for you. that whole "flee to the mountains" thing comes from that book called the holy bible. heck you might even find it mentioned in an isaac asimov book if that helps you?

Verses

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
oh, and for what sun and i are debating is nothing more than an old, old topic that nobody has been able to agree on, but it doesn't matter since either belief neither saves or damns you.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

are you familliar at all with the deceptive plan that many theologists have debate where the devil comes to earth in a UFO and claims to be the returned christ? this is very plausible because christ himself will "appear" to be coming back in a spaceship. that's how we mondernize his return and that's the real danger!

Well have you considered that those theologist are keeping the deception going..by dismisiing alien life,they are dismissing faith,and the truth.

You can not please god without faith..anyone who says "i wont believe until i see it" ..THEY HAVE NO FAITH..so how can they say"i believe in jesus" when they know they havent seen him either...how much more faith does it take to believe in aliens?

those churches are spreading the LIE which will eventaully lead all who follow to hell. Any church that tells people aliens are demons and dont exisit are just spreading lies.They are confining peoples thoughts to the world and not the universe.

uni-verse

the bible is full of verses..that are unified in one book..named HOLY.

Jesus said that he was not from this world,and if he was his people would not kill him,but fight to set him free....ever herd the saying "the truth is out there"

Now like i said..if you say you believe in jesus,but say you dont believe in aliens..your are a liar,you are decieved,and you lack faith.

To have faith is to hope for, and to be certain of something not seen.

its that easy.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
hey som you might have went over this but ill ask again...
what do you think of the fallen angels? i know they were sent to this planet from "heaven" and are still here. probably millions of years ahead of us, they too are flying around in our skies. how can a person of the world know the difference?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
hey som you might have went over this but ill ask again...
what do you think of the fallen angels?

Here whats the scriptures tell us..Jude !:6 And the angels who DID NOT keep their positions of authority but abandoned their home (zion)--these he (the lord) has KEPT in darkness,bound with EVERLASTING chains for judgement on the GREAT DAY.

So as you can see..the fallen angels are locked away in the earth until the day of judgement.They were supposed to have watched over us,but instead they defiled themselves with women..and taught mankind things we werent supposed to know yet.

i know they were sent to this planet from "heaven" and are still here. probably millions of years ahead of us, they too are flying around in our skies. how can a person of the world know the difference?

Yes,the bible even says they are here,but LOCKED AWAY,i dont think they are flying around in saucers,but its possible its the governemnet using alien tech the fallen angels gave them.You ever think why all the stories of underground bases...its because the fallen angels arnt allowed on the surface on the world..so the governement has to meet them underground in the bases.

the fallen angels have powers to influnece free will,thats why they go after our govermnets ,because they hope they can use them to take over the world..they will have that chance for the 3.5 years,but once the court sits ,there power will be stripped away..and they will be destroyed.

There is nothing to fear...like jesus said he has overcome this world,so with your faith in jesus,you have also overcome the world.

Just as jesus has risen,so will we..anyone who lives in darkness has fallen just like the angels did. We are sons of the light.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
SonOfMan what if none of this happens?

And moreso, what if your jesus is just a bastardization (is this a word?) of the real jesus?

What if god happens to just be something acting like god?

What will you say then?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike

Then life goes on.

And moreso, what if your jesus is just a bastardization (is this a word?) of the real jesus?

and who is the real Jesus?

and what does "god" act like? what god are you talking about?

What will you say then?

what am i supposed to say? when?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

What will you say then?

The question is what will you and others say when these things don't happen. There is absolutely no chance that the Rapture will happen on Christmas.

So will you say that those Christians are clueless or will you realize that SOM is a false prophet. Don't let his bull lead you from the truth. SOM is a wolf in sheeps clothes

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

There is absolutely no chance that the Rapture will happen on Christmas.

Who said anything about Christmas besides you? Truth is,it could happen.

here somethings to think about..

New Years Day

Nu Years Day

hmm..what about Nu Years Eve?

when someone sneezes they say AH chew..or howabout AH NU! (anu)

then anyone nearby well yell out " BLESS YOU"

coincidence? there is no such thing as that or luck,its all just god.

the Anu (ah chew) will Bless You!

Peace!!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
and theres more...

Brooklyn rap artist Jay Z has recently released a new album titled Kingdom Come

Now ive told everyone that the Kingdom Of Heaven is the Anunnaki MotherShip..so is it a coincidence this album is called Kingdom Come and it was just released last month.

No! its not,its the truth..its a sign...that indeed the kingdom is coming,just as the prophets said it would.

futhermore Jay Z is know for raising his hands in a triangle shape,which represents his record label Roc-a-fella or "the roc" also called the "dynasty"

Jay Z also likes to call himself H.O.V.A and self proclaimed best rapper alive.

hova..hmmm makes you think of jehovah doesnt it.

Jehovah is the lord of host.

...the kingdom is coming...be ready.

Peace!!

[edit on 24-12-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Who said anything about Christmas besides you? Truth is,it could happen.

Well, here's some of your babel, it appears you said something about Christmas.

There is only one seal left to be opened which is the 7th (2007)

we have less then 2 months before ,jesus christ returns aboard the mothership nibiru(hebrew..or he knew)

jesus knew the TRUTH..we are light beings!

nibiru's government name is planet X

X is a cross

jesus died on the X

the sign of the SonOFMan is a X(cross)

wait until you see the cross in the sky..then you know christ is here!

X-mas or christ-mass

the rapture will be the CHRIST-MASS

here somethings to think about..

New Years Day

Nu Years Day

hmm..what about Nu Years Eve?

when someone sneezes they say AH chew..or howabout AH NU! (anu)

then anyone nearby well yell out " BLESS YOU"

coincidence? there is no such thing as that or luck,its all just god.

the Anu (ah chew) will Bless You!

Here's something for you to think about..........FALSE PROPHET.
you have little more than a week before your poppycock is proven wrong, even though we have already proved it wrong by the WORD.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Looks like i said the rapture will be the christ-mass,meaning that the rapture is a "massing" of everyone who is joined in the faith of christ.

I didnt specifically call for christmas to be the day,but who knows besides the father.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Do you think it is possible that you are just going through something right now? And that you are one of the few with this reality on life? Although TRUST ME usually that is a good thing, what if it's not reality? It could be close, but who says it is?

Devote Christian followers are some of the most troubled people i've met. I've met more Satanists that get along with people better lol.

I mean really, if you applied ethics to Satanism via knocking out the "do as ye will" policy, it would be a better philosophy on life than christianity. Rofl! It's true though, read about it.

I don't know, you have read what I think and what I have to say about this all but when it comes down to Jesus I believe him to just be a very very lucky individual who was able to rise to theretofor (in recorded history for them) unimagined spiritual heights. And I think anyone, almost anyone, is capable of doing the same.

Problem is, I don't believe god interferes very much with our life here. I think the responsibility lies on humans, not god. Anything we create, we create or allow to happen- i'm a firm believer in that.

The fact is, if you want to change things you have to do. That old saying "if you want something to get done do it yourself" applies to most people unless your peers or family is totally reliable.

I think if Jesus came back today he would lose. Not a fan. Have you ever looked at the cross? It's a dead half-naked tortured and beaten bleeding man on a cut-up tree. Hm... something I definately love to see while eating at a dinner table

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Wow, I never thought there would be proof of the end times as good as this! I mean who can argue with Jay-Z's new album. I mean I guess that says it all. By the way he calls himself HOVE because he also calls himself God Emcee, or the best emcee. I'm glad I read this thread, it was good for a laugh on a late nite.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by USAFSF]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

I think if Jesus came back today he would lose. Not a fan. Have you ever looked at the cross? It's a dead half-naked tortured and beaten bleeding man on a cut-up tree. Hm... something I definately love to see while eating at a dinner table

Jesus would lose??

Have you ever looked at t.v and seen blown up cars and starving children? tortured prisioners?..yea i bet you have..senseless acts of violence on your television 3 times a day,even when your having dinner.

I dont make his death the strong point of my discussion,but it was significant to the future we are living in now.

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Looks like i said the rapture will be the christ-mass,meaning that the rapture is a "massing" of everyone who is joined in the faith of christ.

I didnt specifically call for christmas to be the day,but who knows besides the father.

Peace!!

I noted that. BUT..... I also noted that on 11/5/2006 you said that we have less than two months before Christ returns. I will be happy to give you the extra six days of the year and even toss in New Years Day.

Fact is....you are a false prophet, which was evident at your first post for those that know the truth.

posted on 5-11-2006 at 07:29 AM (post id: 2597878) - single - this post REPLYQUOTE

quote: Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

few seals actually remain!

There is only one seal left to be opened which is the 7th (2007)

we have less then 2 months before ,jesus christ returns aboard the mothership nibiru(hebrew..or he knew)

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
i dont think christ will come back by the end of the year but it is possible. (i hope he does) i dont think som is a false prophet, i do think he is excited about the return of christ tho. like i said before, i do agree with som on some things....not sure about the planet x but i have heard some things here and there on it. some say the new city is a pyramid that will be big enough for hundreds of thousands of his children to live. and i do belive that christ and his angels will be coming from the sky. that sort of thing is all over the bible from the front of it to the back.

sun i know you deal with facts about the scriptures and its a waste of time discussing opinion. and i wish more of these people would stick to facts and not opinion. that gets really old. and what gets me is that you can tell these people facts over and over again about the bible and nothing gets acomplished. i wonder if som knows about the sun_matrix? this thread and yours sun are two threads that i have learned the most from. i know you dont think som is on with the whole christ coming from space thing and it seems pretty rediculous but i do belive he is right on on this. the seals? im not sure about. the planet x? not so sure about. but the ahnunahki....ill have to agree with.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join