It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

And the 4th seal says.." They (hades & death) were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword (weapons of war) famine,and plague(diesease),and by the wild beats of the earth (military vehicles???)

So..were are you getting billions of people? huh?

You have a good point about Africa and Asia. But I bet that's more than a fouth of the earth.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by Sun Matrix]

where did you math go? you made a point about 6.5 billion divded by 1/4.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Has the Anitchrist been revealed?
Has Russia and Iran attacked Israel?

Those seem strong points also. I would be happy to take your theory apart piece by piece if you wish.

Well just how would you know if the antichrist was revelaed? there been more then one anti-christ,over the past but if you mean the one who appears at the end times..then i dont know. who it is yet.i have my suspects...i think i said kissinger...but who knows and who cares..they all die anyway.

And about Israel...Im not any expert or anything but i recall hearing on the news,fox,cnn, one of the other that ..RUSSIA,was helping IRAN,and IRAN was helping HEZZBOLLAH attack ISRAEL.

Does anyone know if Judea was in harms way during the time hezzbollah and israel were fighting????

.because then this may tie in with what jesus said.."then let those in judea flee to the mountains"

I was also thinkng that maybe the 6th seal refrence to "stars fallen from heaven" could be talking about rockets that hezzbollah and israel were firing at each other?

What was the names of those rockets they had..wasnt one called star something? The ones iran gave hezzbollah?

Just wondering..Peace!!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Happy Hanukkah

and Mary Christ Mass

and a blessed Kwanzaa

Peace!!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Well just how would you know if the antichrist was revelaed? there been more then one anti-christ,over the past but if you mean the one who appears at the end times..then i dont know. who it is yet.i have my suspects...i think i said kissinger...but who knows and who cares..they all die anyway.

And about Israel...Im not any expert or anything but i recall hearing on the news,fox,cnn, one of the other that ..RUSSIA,was helping IRAN,and IRAN was helping HEZZBOLLAH attack ISRAEL.

Does anyone know if Judea was in harms way during the time hezzbollah and israel were fighting????

.because then this may tie in with what jesus said.."then let those in judea flee to the mountains"

I was also thinkng that maybe the 6th seal refrence to "stars fallen from heaven" could be talking about rockets that hezzbollah and israel were firing at each other?

What was the names of those rockets they had..wasnt one called star something? The ones iran gave hezzbollah?

Just wondering..Peace!!

When the Sixth seal is opened you will see the return of Christ and the beginning of the wrath at the opening of the 7th seal.

The rapture will occur prior to any seals being opened and the world will be in pandamonium and chaos. The alien story will then be used to cover up the rapture. The Antichrist will come to power and bring peace to the world with the release of the White Horse. The world will be at peace, complete peace.....the peace brought by the Antichrist. He will claim to be the Messiah and when the Jews don't accept him they will be hunted down and killed.

The Red Horse takes peace from the world. You can read about this in Ezekiel 38 and 39 and also Daniel 11 vs. 40.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just wondering..Peace!!

When the Sixth seal is opened you will see the return of Christ and the beginning of the wrath at the opening of the 7th seal.

The rapture will occur prior to any seals being opened and the world will be in pandamonium and chaos. The alien story will then be used to cover up the rapture. The Antichrist will come to power and bring peace to the world with the release of the White Horse. The world will be at peace, complete peace.....the peace brought by the Antichrist. He will claim to be the Messiah and when the Jews don't accept him they will be hunted down and killed.

The Red Horse takes peace from the world. You can read about this in Ezekiel 38 and 39 and also Daniel 11 vs. 40.

Pre-Tribber!

it won't be that easy. every christian is gonna have to stick around for the mark of the beast. we're gonna have roman like martyr times all over again. THEN the rapture.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
but i def. agree with the ufo excuse. that is right on!

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

Pre-Tribber!

it won't be that easy. every christian is gonna have to stick around for the mark of the beast. we're gonna have roman like martyr times all over again. THEN the rapture.

You should be experiencing a tribulation right now. We war not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities.

No, every Christian is not going to stick around. Every Gentile that misses the rapture has missed it and will believe the lie. Strong delusion will be sent.

The rapture is what brings the world to chaos and ushers in the Antichist. There are no aliens, that is merely what is used to blind the blind.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Pre-Tribber!

You should be experiencing a tribulation right now. We war not against flesh and blood but against powers and principalities.

No, every Christian is not going to stick around. Every Gentile that misses the rapture has missed it and will believe the lie. Strong delusion will be sent.

The rapture is what brings the world to chaos and ushers in the Antichist. There are no aliens, that is merely what is used to blind the blind.

OMG! settle down and reflect on history. we def. spill our own blood because we can't deny our faith. it's called "being a martyr". why would it change for the prophecies of revelation? why downplay a "warning" from god. why even mention a mark of the beast? because it will be the ultimate test for CHRISTIANS! i'm sick of people thinking rapture is such a get out of jail free card. Although, i'd love it to be an escape, but it just doesn't make sense for god to speak of things to be warned of and not take them as truth for his people? i mean re-read about the persecutions in revelations. WHO's being persecuted if the rapture's happened?

and as for the alien thing i agree that alien's don't exist...they're just demons and angels. it's the great deception for satan to be "LIKE GOD" and when the rapture happens that will be the time when all is revealed to non believers.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

i'm sick of people thinking rapture is such a get out of jail free card.

No offense but I'm kind of tired of those that don't understand the Word.

Although, i'd love it to be an escape, but it just doesn't make sense for god to speak of things to be warned of and not take them as truth for his people?

Talk to God about the escape thing.........It's his plan.

Luke21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

i mean re-read about the persecutions in revelations. WHO's being persecuted if the rapture's happened?

Whose being perecuted? The Jew.......the time of the Gentiles is over. Do you think God is interested in those that only serve him when they see the rapture? He will say to the Gentile with no oil in their lamp........I NEVER KNEW YOU. They are left behind for a reason and will stay behind. They will be given strong delusion that they believe the lie.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
What is the real delusion? that they exsist? or dont they?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Thats what ive been saying since like the 5th page of this thread..where have you been?

Its not the horse,its the person riding the horse,thats who takes peace from the earth,and that person was osama bin laden,terrorism is the way the peace was taken..even the war on terrorism.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Sun Matrix

Thats what ive been saying since like the 5th page of this thread..where have you been?

Just laying things out according to scripture. No seals have opened.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Its not the horse,its the person riding the horse,thats who takes peace from the earth,and that person was osama bin laden,terrorism is the way the peace was taken..even the war on terrorism.

There has never been peace on the earth. Antichist will bring a false peace and proclaim himself God.

Osama did not take peace from the world, the world was not at peace. The war on terror has been going on for a long time, most people were just unaware.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What is the real delusion? that they exsist? or dont they?

The delusion that God will send is the belief that the aliens have taken the raptured Christians. This is the lie that will be fed to the world after the rapture. The lie is already in place as you can surely notice.

The Gentiles that miss the rapture will believe the lie that the aliens have come. God is not interested in those that seek to serve him after they see the rapture. He is interested in those that serve him now. After the Rapture God will turn his attention to the Jew. The scales will come off their eyes.

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

i'm sick of people thinking rapture is such a get out of jail free card.

No offense but I'm kind of tired of those that don't understand the Word.

Although, i'd love it to be an escape, but it just doesn't make sense for god to speak of things to be warned of and not take them as truth for his people?

Talk to God about the escape thing.........It's his plan.

Luke21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man

i mean re-read about the persecutions in revelations. WHO's being persecuted if the rapture's happened?

Whose being perecuted? The Jew.......the time of the Gentiles is over. Do you think God is interested in those that only serve him when they see the rapture? He will say to the Gentile with no oil in their lamp........I NEVER KNEW YOU. They are left behind for a reason and will stay behind. They will be given strong delusion that they believe the lie.

don't be so self righteous and egotistical to think that you alone have ended the "pre-tribulation / post" rapture debate with one verse.

i'm with you on the fact that there will be a rapture. i just don't think that it comes without a little conflict and a little mark of the beast decisions.

otherwise if all of god's people get raptured who cares if they accept the mark or not?

(updated some spelling)

[edit on 16-12-2006 by reaganero]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

The delusion that God will send is the belief that the aliens have taken the raptured Christians. This is the lie that will be fed to the world after the rapture. The lie is already in place as you can surely notice.

hey sun. what is the purpose of this deception BEFORE the rapture? because humans already think that "aliens" are coming? that there is no christ to save them? i think you know what i think. that christ and his angels are not from this planet. but i do belive that christ is the savior and that he did come to earth to die for my sins. i do belive that i am saved because of his sacrifice... but because i belive that christ is not from this planet i am decived? i really do want to get this right because there is no second chance. i respect your knowledge and wisdom because you are one of the few that actually have a clue about whats going on. i do seek and serve him now and always will because of the love he showed when he died for me and also i see the lie that has been given to mankind (the sun matrix)... i just dont understand how you cannot see that our savior will be coming from somewhere else other than this planet. according to the scriptures, this will happen.

The Gentiles that miss the rapture will believe the lie that the aliens have come. God is not interested in those that seek to serve him after they see the rapture. He is interested in those that serve him now.

i totally agree with this so how is it i am so off beliving that christ is not from this world? always willing to learn.....i hope i worded all of this right and you understand what im asking....

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

The Gentiles that miss the rapture will believe the lie that the aliens have come. God is not interested in those that seek to serve him after they see the rapture. He is interested in those that serve him now.

i totally agree with this so how is it i am so off beliving that christ is not from this world? always willing to learn.....i hope i worded all of this right and you understand what im asking....

god warns of a mark of the beast and tells christians to look out for it. if all those who serve him NOW are raptured the warning is in vain. meaning...there's always a chance that there will be persecution just like there was in roman time. history repeats itself sooo much. just see the cycle.

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

don't be so self righteous and egotistical to think that you alone have ended the "pre-tribulation / post" rapture debate with one verse.

A Christian is not self righteous and there are many more verses that prove the pretrib. The problem is the post trib can't be proved.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

hey sun. what is the purpose of this deception BEFORE the rapture? because humans already think that "aliens" are coming?

There wasn't much alien activity prior to 1947. In 1947 thru 1953 there was a tremendous amount of alien activity (FAKED). The state of Israel was reborn in May 1948. Christ could not return until Israel was reborn as a nation. Satan always provides a counterfeit to lead people astray. The aliens taking people away is the counterfeit for the rapture. That's why the activity was so heavy when Israel became a nation. THERE ARE NO ALIENS.

When the rapture occurs, people will just disappear. Christ won't be seen. When the Second Coming occurs the whole world will see.

but because i belive that christ is not from this planet i am decived?

Certainly not. Those that are deceived are the Gentiles that do not accept the Messiah as savior and obey him. When the rapture occurs, those Gentiles left behind will receive a delusion and believe the lie. The lie is that the aliens have come and taken all the people away. The time of the Gentiles will be over and the scales will be taken off the Jews eyes.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

i really do want to get this right because there is no second chance. i respect your knowledge and wisdom because you are one of the few that actually have a clue about whats going on. i do seek and serve him now and always will because of the love he showed when he died for me

Your right there is no second chance. So many people are living their life thinking if they miss the rapture that they just won't take the mark and all will be ok. It's not going to work that way. If you miss the rapture and you are a Gentile, you have missed it............no matter what you have heard to the contrary.

Salvation is free. It is a free gift of love. Without grace you could not stand in God's presence.

You should be experiencing tribulation and purification in your life now. You should be in a fight NOW. You should be overcoming NOW.

and also i see the lie that has been given to mankind (the sun matrix)...

Few see the Sun Matrix that blinds them from the truth. Your ability to see and understand this should give you strenght that you are on the right path. So many feel so safe in their knowledge and yet they don't understand that the knowledge they find is what is left for them to find. They are unaware that the timeline has been intentionally manipulated. They are unaware of the the true souce of RELIGION. They reject religion not realizing where religion really comes from. Because they can see the falicy in religion they believe they are on the right path. And through it all they miss the truth of the Messiah as they are deceived.

i just dont understand how you cannot see that our savior will be coming from somewhere else other than this planet. according to the scriptures, this will happen.

I understand this. But when the Rapture happens people will just disappear. That's where the non existant aliens come in. There are no aliens, but you can believe that there will be man made alien ships flying around to sell the lie. Ever seen the shows Surface and Invasion. The aliens just happen to be in the oceans where they can't be found.

They are not telling you that Chist is coming to Rapture those that have accepted the free gift. They are telling you that aliens are abducting people and experimenting on them and taking some away.

When the rapture happens the truth of Christ coming from heaven for the believer won't be told...........the lie will be told. SEE, THE ALIENS HAVE COME AND CARRIED THEM AWAY.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join