It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by reaganero
Son of Man is a false prophet (which is way too much credit).

Then give me the credit i deserve.

He refuses to answer simple questions and instead babbles backwards english and expect everybody to think it's clever.

Which simple questions did i refuse to answer???

God is the most clever..even more clever then me..you should see and hear the things he says.

ahhh clever = to cleve he is cleving to things he knows not so as not to drown in his own fables. jibberish. it's english. not a universal code. what's with all that? just explain some stuff logically and all is cool. we're not attacking you with bullets just challenging you. or are you above all top secret!

You keep asking me to explain stuff logically...but wouldnt it be more logicall for you to ASK me what it is you wanted to know..before i could explain anything to you?

I asked you to explain your name (i told you why i was named reaganero when you asked) secondly about reagan. how do you personally feel he fits into judgement/7 seals/things to come things of past given the correlation of his name and 666.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I asked you to explain your name (i told you why i was named reaganero when you asked) secondly about reagan. how do you personally feel he fits into judgement/7 seals/things to come things of past given the correlation of his name and 666.

My name is SonOfMan because thats what iam. A son of a Man.

Reagan has nothing at all to do with the 7 seals..so drop the subject.

next question?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

My name is SonOfMan because thats what iam. A son of a Man.

Reagan has nothing at all to do with the 7 seals..so drop the subject.

next question?

oh, ok. thanks for the clarification, because the seat by the right hand of god is already taken.

yeah i didn't think reagan had anything to do with the 7 seals or the beast or anything. that's all made up by the democrats!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the skull and bones society of which bush junior is a member has one objective and that is written in the secrets of the KT, that is a symbol of mortality. these people are of the belief that as they serve god only god can judge them. this code is for the avatars(the knowers)while the non knowers(atheists etc)sit around babbling in babelon.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
English was invented to babble.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Do you think that is why the veil is thinning so much? Queen you gave me chills when you said the world will benefit th royal purple crown.

YES, my love, it is! We have been working our magick and we are succeeding!

Thank you for the blessing. May our creator bless and keep you queenannie38!

Thank you, brother. Rest assured I am literally in His hands. As are you!

I always had a feeling you and I were on similar paths. Magick bings me closer to God/Goddess.

Yes, we are. Keep the faith - you are a strong force, too.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Sorry, I'm a little confused at magick.

What magick are we talking about? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Do you believe in magic in a young girl's heart
How the music can free her, whenever it starts
And it's magic, if the music is groovy
It makes you feel happy like an old-time movie
I'll tell you about the magic, and it'll free your soul
But it's like trying to tell a stranger 'bout rock and roll

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

3rd eye chakra? tell me about that.

The third eye is the one we use for intuition, clairvoyance we all have it, some filter it out. Others think it is there inner voice warning them. It is in the middle of the forehead above the eyes.

If you do not understand the third eye chakra, then I must assume you have not studied very many other religions, just the ones that have come out of the middle east? Dharmic religions are one of the two major schools of religion in the world, the other being Abrahamic religions.

Son, are you a holy roller?

You must understand that God does not judge us, that is for Karma to work out. My belief is not in a singular lifetime that is judged by the same God that gave us free will and curiosity. We live our lives to live and breathe every human experience, for we are all a part of God. You are not judged, you live life by whatever path is right for your lifetime. Even in light there is shadow, as above so below.

There is not any sin. Only experience to be had and cherished until we have used up what it is to be human and understand it as a rich man, poor man, king and peasant, evil, and good we live it all. We eventually climb the ladder of enlightenment until we finally shed the ego completely, and at that point we move onto another plain of existance.

The Magick I believe in Sonofman, is the same Magick that comes from the source God, all other answers were put here to control the masses. Look to God/Goddess and ask Him/Her, do you judge me?

Love is the law, love is the bond an' it harm none do what thy wilt.

This is the only rule we need to live by. Harm none means just that and that includes yourself.

Love and Light my friend

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Well, in accordance to your 7 seal's timeline, how would reagan fit as the beast?

what was his first name?

RON

Elect ron? = electron!

row in all dragun

ro n al dragun

ronald reagan.

6 letters in his first name.
6 letters in his middle name.
6 letters in his last name.

and his last name was Reagan.

what was he most famous for?
Star wars program.
laser beams bouncing off stalites, war and stars in one.

what is a death ray laser beam gun?

a RAY GUN???????

Reagan = Ray gun.

but, what is in a name, right????

too much truth, too tight?

a measure of weight known is a "TON"

re-define gravity anew and you have something "NEW"

NEWTON!!!!!!!

but, what is in a name?????

many many many truths!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
TheSonOfMan... Don't you find it the least bit strange that the veterans of ATS aren't flocking to your thread, .....

i may not be a veteren of ATS by any means, but i have had a real security clearance in accordance with my obligations and responsibilities:

I've served 7 tours of duty in war zones since 2001, as a firefighter in the United States Air Force, i joined in 1998, and have over 8 years in.

i'm a veteran. and i am here.

i would appreciated it if you stop trying to speak for me, as you are still unaware of who you might be.

thanks,

SSgt John Paul Peter G.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

do you have any kind of a system or do you just pick and choose what you want to make your own statement seem valid? garden of eden not edun.

I was spelling it how it is pronounced. "like the mind of a child".

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   

(aside from the one or two others who agree with your psychotic episode-provoked ideas) is really interested in what you're saying? You show the classic signs of early-stage schizophrenia and the fact that you think everyone else who disagrees with you is mentally and spiritually inferior to you is the tell-tale mark for a sociopath. I suggest you get help before your condition worsens to the point where you harm yourself or get others harmed as a result of your ideas. You're right up there with David Koresh.

Curious about your credentials to make such a prognosis???

besides, what is schizophrenia other than a multi-tasking mind???

and as for the word "insane":
for one to make such a clame concerning another, well, .... insane is defined as someone who is residing in their own mind, and for another to observe that one is residing within their own mind, don't they have to be in the other person's mind to determine that they are in there? and if they are in another person's mind to see that that person is within their mind, isn't the person who is calling another "insane" literally out of their minds???

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You have no idea how foolish, arrogant, and pompous you sound... anything but Christ-like. He would be ashamed to be represented by you...

you speak for jesus in retaliation for sonofman speaking for jesus?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
Curious about your credentials to make such a prognosis???
EASILY just as credible as SonOfMan is to speak for God.

besides, what is schizophrenia other than a multi-tasking mind???
"a severe mental disorder characterized by some, but not necessarily all, of the following features: emotional blunting, intellectual deterioration, social isolation, disorganized speech and behavior, delusions, and hallucinations." --According to Dictionary.com I'd say SonOfMan fits several of those, if not all of them, very nicely.

and as for the word "insane":
for one to make such a clame concerning another, well, .... insane is defined as someone who is residing in their own mind, and for another to observe that one is residing within their own mind, don't they have to be in the other person's mind to determine that they are in there? and if they are in another person's mind to see that that person is within their mind, isn't the person who is calling another "insane" literally out of their minds???
I don't recall ever using the word 'insane' so unless you were addressing someone else, you are mistaken.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   

He refuses to answer simple questions and instead babbles backwards english and expect everybody to think it's clever.

it is everyone else who speaks and is bound by backwards english, but too afraid and or proud to admit it effects their actions and behaviors.

in skool were kids not more concerned with their looks?

T R A F I C mirror c = SEE I FART.

automobiles are the #1 cause of air pollution.

R E W A S H mirror SHOWER

need a few more billion examples????
crack open an "ALL FIB, BET" and look at your stir of web WEB STIR!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

TheSonOfMan... Don't you find it the least bit strange that the veterans of ATS aren't flocking to your thread, .....

i may not be a veteren of ATS by any means, but i have had a real security clearance in accordance with my obligations and responsibilities:

I've served 7 tours of duty in war zones since 2001, as a firefighter in the United States Air Force, i joined in 1998, and have over 8 years in.

i'm a veteran. and i am here.

i would appreciated it if you stop trying to speak for me, as you are still unaware of who you might be.

thanks,

SSgt John Paul Peter G.

By veterans, I was referring to veteran-posters of ATS. I really could not care less if you were in the military, your words carry no more weight now than they did before I learned you served. Totally irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Does it have anything to do with the planet that they came from (10th) counting down "7" planets to get to earth?

Think that was from Zacharia Sitchen or Von Daniken....

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I don't recall ever using the word 'insane' so unless you were addressing someone else, you are mistaken.

you did not use the word insane, but you did use words assigned to the term "insane".

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I really could not care less if you were in the military, your words carry no more weight now than they did before I learned you served. Totally irrelevant.

AHH, i see. from your point of veiw service to others is "totally irrelevant".

thanks for clearing your perspective up, and making your opinion on others as crystal clear.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join