It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman your have the mind of a child, you talk of matters that are beyond your comprehension and understanding. You claim to be something that you are not, you dont know who the Sentient ones are, you dont know you speak the tongue of the daemon. You have much to learn, to learn you must listen to all, yet you turn away those who seek enlightenment, you have clay feet.

wow as soon as i read this the thought of christ as a young boy in the temple schooling all of the priests with his knowledge. im almost positive that what you just said mushroom, was said to christ once or twice. but i do agree with the last part of your statement. there are people here that really do want to know and SOM turns them away. this i dont understand but its his thread.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman your have the mind of a child, you talk of matters that are beyond your comprehension and understanding. You claim to be something that you are not, you dont know who the Sentient ones are, you dont know you speak the tongue of the daemon. You have much to learn, to learn you must listen to all, yet you turn away those who seek enlightenment, you have clay feet.

wow as soon as i read this the thought of christ as a young boy in the temple schooling all of the priests with his knowledge. im almost positive that what you just said mushroom, was said to christ once or twice. but i do agree with the last part of your statement. there are people here that really do want to know and SOM turns them away. this i dont understand but its his thread.

FunkyDung, your ok with me..if you have any question for me..ill answer it..as truthfully as i can.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat

You asked for it...

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
im jacobs son.

EDIT:

[edit on 7-11-2006 by firebat]

Alll jacob's son's are from is real..which would make me his son...in a higher since then most of you would be able to understand.

jackson= jack's son

its jacob's son

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yeah. Right. Whatever you say, Jack....

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

You have no idea how foolish, arrogant, and pompous you sound... anything but Christ-like. He would be ashamed to be represented by you...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Son of Man, funny I almost did just post on your thread, before the inner light comment, but...............

I can't explain the paradox.

You are compelling, I want you to be at peace. I know you feel strongly and you are speaking from a sense of urgency. I find something prophetic in your communications, but it is confusing. I was going to tell you that I was always intrigued by your Avatar, then you changed it. You remind me a bit of Shemyazza.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yeah. Right. Whatever you say, Jack....

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

You have no idea how foolish, arrogant, and pompous you sound... anything but Christ-like. He would be ashamed to be represented by you...

foolish,arrogant,and pompous =

maybe then..you need to start your own thread were you can judge between who's christ -like and who's not.

if i am not ahshamed of him..then he will not be ahshamed of me.

we both love each other...and thats something he's damn sure not ahshamed of.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Son of Man, funny I almost did just post on your thread, before the inner light comment, but...............

I can't explain the paradox.

You are compelling, I want you to be at peace. I know you feel strongly and you are speaking from a sense of urgency. I find something prophetic in your communications, but it is confusing. I was going to tell you that I was always intrigued by your Avatar, then you changed it. You remind me a bit of Shemyazza.

God bless you!

This is very urgent..because time is running out..the great feast prepared by god is ready..the invitations are set..but when the day comes..many will be preoccupied and wont join us for dinner.

prophetic..yes!..but confusing i hope not..if you need me to help you understand something then tell me what it is and ill be glad to support you.

I like my old avatar about as much as my new one...i just wanted to find a picture that represents how im feeling lately.

like neo..the same letters make the word "one"

stopping all the bullets(ats members attacking me)

with his RIGHT hand forward..the hand of God.

its a AHsome picture.

but hey..im happy you came back to the thread..you have brung more light..then was here before..and im thankfull you came

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
who is shemyazza?

oh and btw..there are people who do god's work and are aware of it..then there are those who are unaware...but what they both have in common is salvation.

IntrestedAlways..i think you are unaware of the work you are doing..but do not discourage..because im sure god will keep you from the hour of test..thats coming on the whole world.

you are blessed.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
When the next few weeks, months pass and nothing happens... will you admit that you are full of it? Because it seems to me that will be an excellent indicator of whether you're telling the truth or not... or maybe you actually believe this stuff, I dunno.

But will you show up again on ATS to discuss the fact that you were wrong and are therefore not as blessed as you claim to be?

[edit on 7-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Thank you, Son of Man, who wouldn't want to hear such words spoken about themselves as you spoke of me.

Shemyazza, he is one of the "fallen angels" who may be represented by the hanged man. The angel hanging upside down possibly because he shared with man what was only for angels.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
How childlike you all are arguing about who is holier than the other. the fact that you are using your egos to outwit one another in a war of words detracts from the original quest. whether this bible code indicates the end of the world through the seven seals. well you will all be there arguing about it which is exactly what the writers of bibles and other religeous material want. like lambs to the slaughter. wake up to the fact that it is a joint thing not an ego that will save humanity from itself.seal 1 man enters the water and poisons it.seal 2 man breathed in and when he breathed out it was poison.seal 3 man was given the power of the sun and with it created the charred bones of his brothers etc. Get the point MAN is to blame.Not GOD or any other ENTITY.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
in the answer about mushrooms they have been a shamanic tool for centuries and the fact that mary gave a sponge to the christ on the crooss suggests the use of these fungii.By the way the there is an enochian cult of the mushroom.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
How childlike you all are arguing about who is holier than the other. the fact that you are using your egos to outwit one another in a war of words detracts from the original quest. whether this bible code indicates the end of the world through the seven seals. well you will all be there arguing about it which is exactly what the writers of bibles and other religeous material want. like lambs to the slaughter. wake up to the fact that it is a joint thing not an ego that will save humanity from itself.seal 1 man enters the water and poisons it.seal 2 man breathed in and when he breathed out it was poison.seal 3 man was given the power of the sun and with it created the charred bones of his brothers etc. Get the point MAN is to blame.Not GOD or any other ENTITY.

Son of Man is a false prophet (which is way too much credit). He refuses to answer simple questions and instead babbles backwards english and expect everybody to think it's clever. ahhh clever = to cleve he is cleving to things he knows not so as not to drown in his own fables. jibberish. it's english. not a universal code. what's with all that? just explain some stuff logically and all is cool. we're not attacking you with bullets just challenging you. or are you above all top secret!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

IntrestedAlways..i think you are unaware of the work you are doing..but do not discourage..because im sure god will keep you from the hour of test..thats coming on the whole world.

you are blessed.

Interested truely is blessed, I have read interested's posts before and this person is like an angel, always giving light.

Hey Son, you mentioned that God has set things in motion, what do you think will happen do you really believe we are to be judged? My belief is we are going form one age to another, and during each age a messiah comes. The last age it was Jesus Christ and he opened the third eye chakra. These times I do believe are times of great change and is only the end of materialism, not mankind, certainly not revelation. I used to be a church consultant, and have been to over a thousand churches and had spoken with the same amount of priests and pastures and ministers. Most look forward to revelation as if it will be their final proof of Jesus and the bible.

The new messiah will not be the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ was an invention of the church, to keep the flock under tight restrictions and control. The new messiah will open the crown chakra; the last chakra and those that are ready will reach ascension. It will not be fearful time, except for those the wield material power.

Son, do you believe in magick?

[edit on 7-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You didn't ask me - but I DO believe in Magick (not magic but Magick).

The crown chakra - you are right on the money. FYI - it HAS been opened - we are all just waiting now - the whole world will benefit from the royal purple crown!

God bless and keep you!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
You didn't ask me - but I DO believe in Magick (not magic but Magick).

The crown chakra - you are right on the money. FYI - it HAS been opened - we are all just waiting now - the whole world will benefit from the royal purple crown!

God bless and keep you!

Do you think that is why the veil is thinning so much? Queen you gave me chills when you said the world will benefit th royal purple crown.

Thank you for the blessing. May our creator bless and keep you queenannie38!

I always had a feeling you and I were on similar paths. Magick bings me closer to God/Goddess.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

When the next few weeks, months pass and nothing happens... will you admit that you are full of it?

Oooo believe me something will happen...and you will be the one admitting to me..not the otherway around.

Because it seems to me that will be an excellent indicator of whether you're telling the truth or not... or maybe you actually believe this stuff, I dunno.

Rev 4:7
"Look he is coming with the clouds,and every eye will see him,even those who pierced him,and all the peoples of th earth will mourn because of him,so shall it be AMEN!

But will you show up again on ATS to discuss the fact that you were wrong and are therefore not as blessed as you claim to be?

Im sorry but ill be to busy in heaven to send you any messages via the internet.

but when you see the Kingdom of Heaven..zoom away into deep space..then you'll know who was wrong and who was right.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Thank you, Son of Man, who wouldn't want to hear such words spoken about themselves as you spoke of me.

My pleasure.

Shemyazza, he is one of the "fallen angels" who may be represented by the hanged man. The angel hanging upside down possibly because he shared with man what was only for angels.

Yea ive herd of him before...but i dont consider myself a "fallen angel"

So are you saying i shouldnt be sharing with other people? im a bit confused.

help me understand what you mean.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
Son of Man is a false prophet (which is way too much credit).

Then give me the credit i deserve.

He refuses to answer simple questions and instead babbles backwards english and expect everybody to think it's clever.

Which simple questions did i refuse to answer???

God is the most clever..even more clever then me..you should see and hear the things he says.

ahhh clever = to cleve he is cleving to things he knows not so as not to drown in his own fables. jibberish. it's english. not a universal code. what's with all that? just explain some stuff logically and all is cool. we're not attacking you with bullets just challenging you. or are you above all top secret!

You keep asking me to explain stuff logically...but wouldnt it be more logicall for you to ASK me what it is you wanted to know..before i could explain anything to you?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Interested truely is blessed, I have read interested's posts before and this person is like an angel, always giving light.

Hey Son, you mentioned that God has set things in motion, what do you think will happen do you really believe we are to be judged?

Yes..we are being judged every second of our lives..but there is greater judgement to come...One that takess place in heaven.

My belief is we are going form one age to another, and during each age a messiah comes. The last age it was Jesus Christ and he opened the third eye chakra. These times I do believe are times of great change and is only the end of materialism, not mankind, certainly not revelation.

This is revelations..with no doubt in my mind..yea you could say we are moving from one age to another..or from one planet to another.

3rd eye chakra? tell me about that.

Your right..not all of mankind will die away..but it will be like the time of noah...only the ones who were doing things right before the flood,will be the ones left after the flood.

Jesus(yeshuah) is Ahlive now..and is coming at the right hand of the Lord ahnu.

he is the messiAH of this age..and will be our king forever.

I used to be a church consultant, and have been to over a thousand churches and had spoken with the same amount of priests and pastures and ministers. Most look forward to revelation as if it will be their final proof of Jesus and the bible.

Most certainly. Jesus is ahlive.

The new messiah will not be the anti-Christ. The anti-Christ was an invention of the church, to keep the flock under tight restrictions and control. The new messiah will open the crown chakra; the last chakra and those that are ready will reach ascension. It will not be fearful time, except for those the wield material power.

The last major anti-christ was hitler..now we have Sun Moon and the star wars program as the new batch of anti-christ...there are many anti-christ...but only a few are crazy enough to try anything major.

Son, do you believe in magick?

Yea i do..but what we call magick..is not the same thing to god.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join