It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by reaganero

When everybody is missing the "government" and devil need an answer for the missing people. Sounds like you've already bought into the ploy?

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS SCRIPTURE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13:36 ¶ Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Mat 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked [one];

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 13:40 As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.

Mat 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;

Mat 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Mat 13:43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear

this is the basis of what im trying to tell you...

you right everyone will be missing..because they were taken to heaven to be with the lord..just like enoch and elijah were..even jesus was taken up in a cloud..moses went into a cloud..a cloud followed the children of israel when they came out of eygpt.

CLOUD= ancient description of flying saucer

If you wanna call god's will a ploy..then thats your problem buddy.

It's been a topic among thelogians for a while now. even billy graham(who i don't hold to high) agrees that modern people will be fooled into believing that god is nothing more than an alien who's power can be summed up in some "alien science". it's a bit degrading to his omnipotence to just classify him as an ET. now i do agree that the clouds and chariots and whirlwinds all seem a bit simillar to what we'd call a ufo but who's to say that calling them ufo's is any better? have you put a face on god? you seem to believe that by catagorizing him in this ET field it helps you deal with making the bible logical. kind of puts you outside of the whole faith aspect and in a whole new religion, and maybe you aren't classifying yourself christian which i guess i should've asked before i even wrote this. so i apologize in advance if that's the case.

what if aliens (i'm sure they're out there) reveal themselves as god? see how easy it'd be for them to do so? after all the devil isn't gonna show up with horns on his head and a pitchfork. his ideal image is to look and act like god.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sonofman, You are not an enlightened one, your tone and language to others proves that. Enlightened ones do not use profanity or threats to none believers, they seek to lift the veil so all will see the truth. You speak with the tongue of a Daemon, you do not stand in the light but in the shadows, the Sentient ones would not pick one such as you.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman, You are not an enlightened one

did i every say i was? if i did. quote it and show me?

your tone and language to others proves that

and what have you proven...besides that you've taken mushrooms?

Enlightened ones do not use profanity or threats to none believers, they seek to lift the veil so all will see the truth

And i am giving you people the "truth"..only thing is you refuse to believe it..of for that matter understand it.

profanity and threats
..get real man...seriously!

You speak with the tongue of a Daemon, you do not stand in the light but in the shadows, the Sentient ones would not pick one such as you.

the tounge of a DAEMON ..who's that?

if i stand in the shadow it becomes light just because i shine like the sun..inside and outside.

who are the sentient ones? do you mean the holy angels?

if i were you i wouldnt talk about them..they plead my case.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
S.O.M. do you worship jesus christ? just curious so i can better see where your questions are coming from. hope that's not too intrusive of a question.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

S.O.M. do you worship jesus christ? just curious so i can better see where your questions are coming from. hope that's not too intrusive of a question.

Yes i do worship the CHRIST!

yeshuah IS jesus

AH is god.

yes-you-ah

yes-your-god

jesus didnt only say he was god..but told everyone else that they were god too.

his name means "yes your god"

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't remember reading in the bible of deity being giving to humans. Are you changing the concept of accepting christ/god into your life as meaning you are then a god?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hmm. I don't remember reading in the bible of deity being giving to humans. Are you changing the concept of accepting christ/god into your life as meaning you are then a god?

wasnt reagan the beast 666

and nero too?

So are you the beast?

I am not a god..but a part of him.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, in accordance to your 7 seal's timeline, how would reagan fit as the beast?

i'm glad you clarified your statement though. jesus saying everybody is god seemed a bit strange. but being a part of god is different.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

what if aliens (i'm sure they're out there) reveal themselves as god? see how easy it'd be for them to do so? after all the devil isn't gonna show up with horns on his head and a pitchfork. his ideal image is to look and act like god.

Then, as Jesus said, "--In the later days, many shall come in My Name and they shall deceive many, even the very Elect". The Anti-Christ(s) will appear as a "brilliant Light" (metaphor) and not as Darkness, such as to deceive the masses, and even steadfast Believers.

MLO:-- God is not an ET; God is God. If the ETs are possessive of any Moral Discipline, then they must also believe in a Higher Being--God. I am not one that holds with this line of though, and for reason. One of those reasons is that I feel that the line of thought, "God is an ET", is rooted in the Idea of the seeking of Men for a Technological (Physical) Savior; (a function of the "6"--lovers of Technology more than Lovers of God.)That Idea is as old as Judaeo/Christianity, itself, and the reason Jesus was not accepted by the Pharisees and Sadducees-He wasn't kicking Roman butt, which is what they wanted--a "savior" that would kick the Romans out of Judea.

Suffice to say that I have seen too much that convinces me otherwise than that God is an ET. As to what those other reasons are, the interested will have to read my Blog up here, where I will talk about that a little at the time in increments.

Lastly, be careful of the Metaphors--sometimes a Cloud is just a Cloud. "Cloud" is a scriptural metaphor, alright, but one relating to the "Majestic Forces" in Nature, of which there are 4, and not "flying saucers". I'll just add, also, that the sounds "Ah", "Ye", "We", and "Ku" are common to every Language and sub-set thereof, in the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Well, in accordance to your 7 seal's timeline, how would reagan fit as the beast?

i'm glad you clarified your statement though. jesus saying everybody is god seemed a bit strange. but being a part of god is different.

why is your name reaganero?

reagan & nero

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

Then, as Jesus said, "--In the later days, many shall come in My Name and they shall deceive many, even the very Elect". The Anti-Christ(s) will appear as a "brilliant Light" (metaphor) and not as Darkness, such as to deceive the masses, and even steadfast Believers.

MLO:-- God is not an ET; God is God. If the ETs are possessive of any Moral Discipline, then they must also believe in a Higher Being--God. I am not one that holds with this line of though, and for reason. One of those reasons is that I feel that the line of thought, "God is an ET", is rooted in the Idea of the seeking of Men for a Technological (Physical) Savior; (a function of the "6"--lovers of Technology more than Lovers of God.)That Idea is as old as Judaeo/Christianity, itself, and the reason Jesus was not accepted by the Pharisees and Sadducees-He wasn't kicking Roman butt, which is what they wanted--a "savior" that would kick the Romans out of Judea.

Suffice to say that I have seen too much that convinces me otherwise than that God is an ET. As to what those other reasons are, the interested will have to read my Blog up here, where I will talk about that a little at the time in increments.

Lastly, be careful of the Metaphors--sometimes a Cloud is just a Cloud. "Cloud" is a scriptural metaphor, alright, but one relating to the "Majestic Forces" in Nature, of which there are 4, and not "flying saucers". I'll just add, also, that the sounds "Ah", "Ye", "We", and "Ku" are common to every Language and sub-set thereof, in the world.

Your the one who's possibly going to be decieved but not me.

see jesus said upon his return everyone will see him,like lightning that shines from one part of heaven to the other..and if i told you that he's coming inside of a giant planet then you know everyone is going to see it.

but the truth is not everyone who calls on his name will be allowed access into the planet..but only the chosen ones can be apart of the kingdom.

DONT BE LEFT BEHIND!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
ok. the name thing. mine is a joke pointing out a pretty obvious connection. part mocking and part just hoping for a response. you're the first btw.

what's with your name? if you ask me it's a bit blasphemous.

how does reagan fit into your 7 seals?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   

ok. the name thing. mine is a joke pointing out a pretty obvious connection. part mocking and part just hoping for a response. you're the first btw.

what's with your name? if you ask me it's a bit blasphemous.

how does reagan fit into your 7 seals?

Well then ill be the first to say thats a stupide name..and im sure others would agree.

you already know what my name is about..so you dont really need to ask me.

and umm i never mentioned reagan being in the 7 seals...if i did then quote it and let me see.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Man i don't get your name. Explain it to me?

oh, and i wasn't saying you said it had anything to do with your 7 seals. it was a question i wanted to see if you had an answer for. you said reagan = the mark of the beast or the beast so how does that fit into your timeline of things unfolding?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Man i don't get your name. Explain it to me?

oh, and i wasn't saying you said it had anything to do with your 7 seals. it was a question i wanted to see if you had an answer for. you said reagan = the mark of the beast or the beast so how does that fit into your timeline of things unfolding?

when i said reagan was 666..i was just trying to prove a point..and now i dont care anymore about what you have to say.

capeesh!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sonofman your have the mind of a child, you talk of matters that are beyond your comprehension and understanding. You claim to be something that you are not, you dont know who the Sentient ones are, you dont know you speak the tongue of the daemon. You have much to learn, to learn you must listen to all, yet you turn away those who seek enlightenment, you have clay feet.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
TheSonOfMan... Don't you find it the least bit strange that the veterans of ATS aren't flocking to your thread, desperately seeking the information and enlightenment that god has bestowed upon you? Do you not find it the least bit odd that despite the fact that this thread has repeated itself for 17 pages with nothing but made-up words and twisted logic, no one (aside from the one or two others who agree with your psychotic episode-provoked ideas) is really interested in what you're saying? You show the classic signs of early-stage schizophrenia and the fact that you think everyone else who disagrees with you is mentally and spiritually inferior to you is the tell-tale mark for a sociopath. I suggest you get help before your condition worsens to the point where you harm yourself or get others harmed as a result of your ideas. You're right up there with David Koresh.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is a lot of conjecture here about biblical events, did noone see in Ezekiel the sons of thunder bringing down the twin towers of the eagle?Does noone realise that which you all preach is taken from a book which was doctored by sadducaes and pharisees because they had to create a mythical son of god to create control.God does not create any of the disasters,nature does, this was once our gods but those wise men in church say believe in my God.This conversation seems to be about singular belief systems and the one God.There are many versions as there are many scriptures,most of which are damned by one chuch or the other.There is a tenet which says"rules are for fools but to the wise they are guidance"well i take them as guidance. As one who follows the way I would say that there are many fools and not many wise,this is why they are easy to control and create fear in.We have over 200 members of the fabian society in our government and they are all followers of george orwells theories, so what we have here is the wise bufooning the fools.Wake up to a new world and realise that the biblical prophecies in fact told tales of before and after the son of man and that yes we all need a new MESSIAH but the reality is that when these books were written it was inserted that there would be many fakes.The son of man was a travelling pauper,not a billionare or millionare and that is why you are all being fooled.bless all

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Sonofman your have the mind of a child,

and jesus said the children are the greatest in the kingdom of heaven..so if im childish so be it.

you talk of matters that are beyond your comprehension and understanding.

arnt you the one who's mad because you dont understand..the matters i talk about are not beyond anybody...you just need to catch up.

You claim to be something that you are not, you dont know who the Sentient ones are, you dont know you speak the tongue of the daemon.

what have i claimed to be that im not?..quote it and let me read it.

and when i mean quote it..i mean quote were i said the words I am (______)?

who are the sentinent ones?

and who's daemon?

You have much to learn, to learn you must listen to all, yet you turn away those who seek enlightenment, you have clay feet.

We learn something Nu everyday dont we?

and who said im not listening to you..i hear all the mess youyr sayying.

last time i checked my feet werent made of clay.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

what have i claimed to be that im not?..quote it and let me read it.

and when i mean quote it..i mean quote were i said the words I am (______)?

You asked for it...

im jacobs son.

EDIT:

[edit on 7-11-2006 by firebat]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join