It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Holy Moly - quadruple post?

Yikes!

I'm out of here.

EDIT: Sextuplet post? OH MY WORD!

[edit on 11/6/2006 by Relentless]

Deleted multiple posts.

[edit on 6/11/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Relentless, could you repeat that? Didn't quite get that

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nextguyinline
Carrying.
Guess what, my load is alot lighter than yours. Wow, imagine living in fear of rapture!! That must weigh heavy on your soul.

Fear................You think a believer is in fear of the Rapture. Not at all. The only fear is for those that are living in the NWO chasing nonexitstant aliens.

Are you afraid?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Where does the whole 'the fear of god' come into play then?

The pompous wouldn't afraid for sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Okay, no prophet of God would say THAT.

Actually - Elijah had quite the potty mouth - filtered out for the good bible reading people, of course. Elijah was a saint - but not a 'saint.' He was 4 real, and 4 is real.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Having been born again and accepting the free gift of salvation we realize that God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son to pay the price for our sin.

Those that reject God should be afraid because inside there is something telling them that he is.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Having been born again and accepting the free gift of salvation we realize that God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son to pay the price for our sin.

Those that reject God should be afraid because inside there is something telling them that he is.

Another good example would be Hebrews 12:25-29

25See that ye refuse not Him that speaketh, for if they escaped not who refused Him that spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him that speaketh from Heaven,

26whose voice then shook the earth. But now He hath promised, saying, "Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven."

27And these words, "yet once more," signifieth the removing of those things which can be shaken, such as things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28Therefore, we receiving a Kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace whereby we may serve God acceptably, with reverence and godly fear.

29For our God is a consuming fire.

For a believer, to be God fearing is a way to show reverence, not so much of being afraid of his judgement.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

he is alive now, and has revealed himself on this websight.

Esoteric Teacher, I will repeat my inquiry from yester eve, either I am put on ignore or my post mysteriously disappeared.

Who is "He" whom is alive now?
Whom is "He" on this website?

These are legitimate questions barely out of contexts with the thread topic.
WIS

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The "Guy" came here to die for our sins. You have missed the message my friend. You are lookinhg for a truth that doesn't exist.

Murder? Unjust execution? That exists, just as surely as christianity does! God didn't send us a blood sacrifice - He sent us a guide - a way of truth. And we killed Him.

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.
And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.
~Hosea 6:6-9

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

The "Guy" came here to die for our sins. You have missed the message my friend. You are lookinhg for a truth that doesn't exist.

Murder? Unjust execution? That exists, just as surely as christianity does! God didn't send us a blood sacrifice - He sent us a guide - a way of truth. And we killed Him.

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.
But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.
Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.
And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.
~Hosea 6:6-9

I may be misunderstanding what you are saying here, but I believe you took those passages out of context. Are you saying God was refering to Jesus?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I may be misunderstanding what you are saying here, but I believe you took those passages out of context. Are you saying God was refering to Jesus?

No, Hosea (the Prophet) was refering to the Saducees and Pharisees (Livitical Priests) before, and about, the Time of Jesus. Understand that the Time of Christ was like it is now. We are dealing not only a corrupt State, but a Corrupt Church--in Jesus' Day, Church controled the State, and they were one in the same.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by somedude

Actually, I was speaking just to the idea of sacrifice (not self-sacrifice but sacrifice of another life) in general. However, Christ did refer to the same verse I quoted, as well - speaking to the Jewish leaders of the day, as Ed Littlefox pointed out.

But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
~Matthew 9:12-13

You see, the only true way to put an end to sin in one's own life is through repentance - turning away from a certain state of mind to another, higher, state of mind. Not to say one must elevate self above others - that never works. But, rather, by doing to others (and to self) things borne of a gracious heart and generous mind - that is the key.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence

he is alive now, and has revealed himself on this websight.

Esoteric Teacher, I will repeat my inquiry from yester eve, either I am put on ignore or my post mysteriously disappeared.

Who is "He" whom is alive now?
Whom is "He" on this website?

please forgive my late reply
i assure you i do more than try

i believe this may answer some questions you have:

www.belowtopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

christianity's message may have been cut short when we killed the guy.

Hello????? We killed the guy and cut his message short?

Excuse me for speaking absolutely, but that's what some of you people seem to be doing, so I guess I have the right to it too.

I for one would like to know just why God would send someone to ATS with such important "truths". Didn't one of you also state that the anti-christ has revealed himself on this board? Well, isn't ATS "all that" these days. We have the anti-christ and thesonofman on the board.

A few of you need to get over yourselves, you are making a mockery of this board commenting on fellow ATS members with phrases like "ignorance is bliss", and the irony of it considering where it is coming from is just classic!

Interestingly enough, that is why I'm reading the thread with very limited posting. It's interesting. But, the most interesting of all is the gross and open display of Humility---- and Godly Respect-----

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

No, Hosea (the Prophet) was refering to the Saducees and Pharisees (Livitical Priests) before, and about, the Time of Jesus. Understand that the Time of Christ was like it is now. We are dealing not only a corrupt State, but a Corrupt Church--in Jesus' Day, Church controled the State, and they were one in the same.

In Jesus' day, Israel and the Jews were under the control of Rome. Rome had a really loose policy toward religion -- basically it was "all religions are acceptable." There wasn't a central church or temple of any sort. The Saducees and Pharisees were only two of four major groups within the Jewish faith at that time:
en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity emerged as a 5th Jewish sect for a time.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

Originally posted by Ed Littlefox

In Jesus' day, Israel and the Jews were under the control of Rome. Rome had a really loose policy toward religion -- basically it was "all religions are acceptable." There wasn't a central church or temple of any sort. The Saducees and Pharisees were only two of four major groups within the Jewish faith at that time:
en.wikipedia.org...

Christianity emerged as a 5th Jewish sect for a time.

True-- the 4 were the Hassids (Pharisees) , the Assenes (Sons of Seth-Saducees), the Essenes, and the Mithraics. That Rome was "loose" is an understatement. They had ony a Military Governor, (Pilot), and basicly just kept the "peace". The Pharisees appointed a "king" acceptable to Caesar, and that was Herod--who was NOT of Jewish Royal Line. What I reference is that Herod did basicly what he was told to do by the Pharisees, who controled the Temple at this time. The result was a form of Ecclesiastical Government--the form, nature, and corruption of which, Jesus stood staunchly against.

For those of you who may not know, Mithra lived in about the 1st century BC. He taught much as Jesus, also called himself the Son of Man, was also crucified, and prophesied that he would return. There were some major questions among Mithraics as to whether Jesus was the Second Coming of Mithra, or something new.
The major obstical to the establishment of the 1st Century Church in Rome, as well as Asia and the Middle East, was the Mithraics, and not Roman Paganism, which had nearly vanished.

The written records of that time are truly interesting.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The Wheel of Fortune is Ezekiel's wheels.

Ezekiel's Wheels were flying saucers.

next time you watch WOF take a look at the big spinning wheel..with the lights on it..it does look awfully close to a flying saucer.

Now you can imagine what he saw?

Our first president was George W

Our current and soon to be last president is also George W

George Walker Bush

WALKER texas ranger= bush

curious george(bush) was always getting himself into trouble(IraQ)

who's the man in the yellow hat?

bu-sh

bu11 sh!t

[edit on 7-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

[edit on 7-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
for anyone who's interested in this thread I just started readin another that is apperently somehow related:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

It's more classic stuff like what you might find here. I quote:

and hate saw the silly odd man in the nude approaching.

and the silly odd man spoke:
"be not afraid. i am just a silly odd man in the nude, i have no ill will towards you, and pose no threat to you or that which you love. i approach you now in the nude with only my truth, which i have adopted from all that i know, to present it to you so that you might compare it to your truth and see if they are compatible. be not afraid. will you hear my words of truth and judge them accordingly against your truth?"

hate spoke:
" you approach me like this in the nude with nothing but your truth and ask me to judge you and your truth? you silly odd man, i have far too much to do and think about you silly odd man. i will call you "som" as an acrynym so that i need not remember all of this, as i already know everything else. but you must promise me somethings, and i will do the same for you, deal?"

That's just a small snippet you have to read the whole thing. It just gets better and better.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i'll just add a little bit more of this genius work:

1) and the the first head spoke:
"666! if you know the love's of your people, prove you are the one!

and som spoke with a voice unparrelled:
if you do not yield, i shall make you yield. do you yield? do you yield? (sathan laughed) so be it.
first off, zero was your spawn, sathan! the dna of "self before you serve" hidden away as "self pre-serve" or only survive!!!!!!! which is more than you will be reduced to! you wanted to be god? then you will become only "i am", just like you requested unless you choose differently.
0 - self before you serve.
my peoples first loves were never these, you decieved them! here is your answer:
the number of the beast is man! Adam! arise! arose! arisen! you are not alone!!!!!!!
you are not sad!!!!!!! you are not afraid or fearing!!!!!!!
6 loves beginning with the 6th letter of the "all fib i bet" placed 6 times before god's 7th "g" and 6th from the end of god's truth, with "u" there as well!!!!!!!
6 loves beginning with the 6th letter of the alphibet chosen 6 times before god or truth! but my "+" got past "u" and is coming back from the end as my omega!

my peoples' loves were:
1 - Fear, as they needed it to survive because of your "self pre-serve"!
2 - Food, as they needed it to survive and for cellular replication!
3 - Famliy, as they needed to be loved, protected, nurished, and needed to be hidden from their own fears!
4 - Friends, as they needed to belong and be accepted for who they were, but your masks were all they could hear and hold up for comparison to define themselves, deciever!
5 - Fornication, as they are physical beings and were curious of this thing called love, so they practiced the physical manifestation of an etherial godly concept!
6 - Finances, as they needed this to provide for more of their first loves, and hide them from their fears of self preservation!

666 is 6 loves put 6 times before the 7th "g" and chosen 6 times before the love for truth!

i know all their why's wise and y's! lazereth is nazereth!"

I really think that people should read the thread, some great work. Honestly.

[edit on 7-11-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
No seals have been opened.

then you are not paying attention.

one of the seals is the curse of the tower of babylon, where our tongues were splintered, and we ignored the simplicity of it. the bible itself is the code, not to the bible, but to the words themselves. the great pyramid was the tower of babel. who made it?

kufu cheops.
silly bulls reversed = F. you spoech, or f.u. speach!

garden of edun? edun = nude.

666? the number of man?

that is our first loves, things we think of as more important than the truth:
1) fear, a byproduct of self preservation dna.
2) food, needed by our cells for cellular reproduction.
3) family, they nurished and protected us.
4) friends, they accepted us, and we wanted to belong.
5) fornication, we were curious about love, and this is the physical manifestation of it.
6) finances, to help us attain more of that which we choose or choiced to love before truth.

6 choices to love 6 things before your love of the truth, and all beginning with the 6th letter of your "ALL FIB BET".

666, defined, confined, and explained away!!!!

but, don't worry about it! the thing that came before your first love of fear (look i fear = Lucifer) was not our fault!

we had 2 opposing cells, one from mom, and one from dad, both saying:
"self before serve" aka "self preserve" which means you had two dna strands that never found compatibility because they both said "survive no matter what"!!!

but, i'm sure any god of truth will and does and shall love one of the "f"s which existed in all of them:
"fun".

... Antichrist coming to power. That would be someone coming to power that the world embraces. He's alive now but has not been revealed.

if you serve untruth by knowing and being subserviant to fear, then what truth do you keep from yourself? he is alive now, and has revealed himself on this websight. if you were not so afraid, perhaps you would have found a way to explain away all negative concepts and then ask yourself one pertinent question:

If the anti-christ is to be the opposite of the son, then what is the opposite of the son of god, if not for the mother and or FATHER???

perhaps your truths will not continue to ellude you when you decide it is no longer time to permit yourself to be defined by the fears of others!!!??

None of the seals have occured.

then you are not paying attention to reality.

When nuclear war happens you will see war, death plagues etc. THE SEALS.

when nuclear war happens... CHECK, it has happened!!!
when you see war .... CHECK, it has happened!!!
death plagues etc .... CHECK, it has happened!!!

THE SEALS???
tower of babel? check, it has been broken

and, perhaps a few more as well.

few seals actually remain!

do you have any kind of a system or do you just pick and choose what you want to make your own statement seem valid? garden of eden not edun.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join