It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British believe Bush is more dangerous than Kim Jong-il

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And frankly, I am one of the ones that think Bush is a threat to world peace, but I dont think hes as stupid as Lil Kim! Though he could easily prove me wrong!

from thegaurdian.co.uk
America is now seen as a threat to world peace by its closest neighbours and allies, according to an international survey of public opinion published today that reveals just how far the country's reputation has fallen among former supporters since the invasion of Iraq.

All taken from here> www.guardian.co.uk...

McP

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
At the start of the Iraq War, there was a similar poll, and GW Bush drew with Saddam, both got 50%.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well, jong-il doesn't have enough weaponry at his disposal to wipe out all life on the planet

all he has are weapons about 1/4 the strength of what we used on hiroshima and nagasaki

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
And who give a fart what the brits think?? I mean they voted a "French" poodle into power! I've lost all respect for the british electorate with their georgy galloway and all.

Appalling, utterly appalling!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
And who give a fart what the brits think?? I mean they voted a "French" poodle into power! I've lost all respect for the british electorate with their georgy galloway and all.

Appalling, utterly appalling!

You dont know much about the British then do you? No-one, but no-one in the UK liked Galloway. And how could we vote a french poodle in? If only the rest of the US thought as you do. Maybe then you could march and protest at British soldiers fighting in Iraq and get them sent home.

You could fight your 'war' against the women and children of Iraq on your own! I dont know how you would manage? You cant seem to win a raffle on your own!

Maybe why it takes five soldiers just to put a bloody flag up!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That Flag is heavy! Heavy with the burden of saving the sorry behinds of our cronies across the pond!
And obviously even if it were heavy an American man would be able to do it with one hand but the problem is he just defeated the NAZI's and the JAPs and the other rabble so you can expect the fatigue to show on him. Because you know at the end of the day we are men after all! Just better men!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow. Turn up when all the works done and claim all the glory!

You've been watching too many WW2 films produced in Hollywood mate.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Oh and while I am at it....congratulations, the US is now famous for Mickey Mouse, Grand Canyon, Empire state building and the worst murderer since Hitler! But wait!!! he aint finished yet! HIEL BUSH

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Its all a movie people, burn your history books and strip all your vetrans off their medals, its was the british who did all the fighting! There was never a normandy and never a battle for the bulge! The US 5th army under patton was a travelling circus wasnt it! What Americans ? If it wasnt for the British who would have got london bombed to bits and have their women and kids hide in the tube station ?? Surely thats all poppy-cock!

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
while this is still off topic, My opinion on WW2 is that we managed to prevent the nazi invasion of the country, and while the war in the atlantic didn't go brilliantly had we been on our own, we could have held out a long time. And I'd like to see how America would have fought the Nazi's and the Japanese all on their own. Just imagine, if the war had lasted that long, maybe the germans would have actually nuked New york.

Back on topic, can, you be surprised we trust bush less? Lets face it, he has enough nukes to kill off humanity.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
yeah, the brits held out all on the own for a long time because of their massive lifelines that they had pouring into the country throught their shipping lanes! Sure!
As for see how America would do on its own, we were on our own against the Japanese and that after starting from behind and still took Japan even thought they fought harder and tougher than the Nazis did! As for the talk of nuking New York, the german would have first had to nuke london and take it over britan for them to even think about attacking the US!

Hell tony blair has enough nukes to kill of all of Britain, why did you vote for him ? And its like who care what the Brits think anyways, I mean they constitute less than 1% of the world !

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Four your information, the british did fight the Japanese as well, in India I think, they weren't only trying to get rid of america you know.

Oh and I think we could probably have made our own food on our islands, and I think we still had other sources than america for everything else.

And I'm not saying they wouldn't have nuked london or whatever, but it's true that they would of attacked the US eventually.

Of course even if this wasn't the case, Russia would probably defeated the Nazis and "liberated" europe anyway.

Back on topic, I couldn't vote last time tony blair got elected, and even If I could have it wouldn't of been for him.

And its like who care what the Brits think anyways

Maybe we should ask Simon Gray what he thinks of that

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[edit on 7-11-2006 by TheNockerNox]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAF101
That Flag is heavy! the problem is he just defeated the NAZI's and the JAPs and the other rabble

Wow!! I,d vote you a WATS for the best laugh I,ve had in a long time but I,m all out.

I think the problem is. two of them are trying to put it up and three are trying to pull it down.. You can expect a degree of confusion after arranging an attack on their own harbour just to get them into the war in the first place.

Hmmm I also remember the Japanese giving everyone a good old kicking in hand to hand warfare until America flew over and dropped the only Atom bombs ever used in warfare history on their wives, children and homes..

Nice victory that one... Very Brave.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The flag photo is maybe a re construction of a moment which happened a bit earlier,but the camera man could not get close enough because of enemy fire.
Please correct me if i am wrong,i saw this on TV so who knows man...

Anyway,the photo in question more importantly about the expression of an idea-the idea of struggling for freedom against the odds.

Today it is more relavent than ever,what with the election and everything else going on in the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The photo of the flar raising was a reconstruction. Neither the U.S or U.K could of survived in the long term without each other. I may not like the current political leaders in America but we are supposed to be allies. Chill

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Let's check out this News;

British believe Bush is more dangerous than Kim Jong-i

The finding is mirrored in America's immediate northern and southern neighbours, Canada and Mexico, with 62% of Canadians and 57% of Mexicans saying the world has become more dangerous because of US policy.

Even in Israel, which has long looked to America to guarantee national security, support for the US has slipped.

Only one in four Israeli voters say that Mr Bush has made the world safer, outweighed by the number who think he has added to the risk of international conflict, 36% to 25%. A further 30% say that at best he has made no difference.

(just for Proud supporters of Israel)

In Britain 71% of voters now say the invasion was unjustified, a view shared by 89% of Mexicans and 73% of Canadians. Canada is a Nato member whose troops are in action in Afghanistan. Neither do voters think America has helped advance democracy in developing countries, one of the justifications for deposing Saddam Hussein. Only 11% of Britons and 28% of Israelis think that has happened.

Well the Numbers speak for themselves.

I know, I know - now everybody is going to jump on the "It's just a Poll"-issue, and how polls are manipulated and can not be trusted.

Well then I suggest that those skeptics go to the streets and do some polls of their own.

Perhaps that should help to change their view a bit, what the World is thinking about War of Terr..., errm - I mean War ON Terrorism.

[edit on 7/11/06 by Souljah]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Seriously,most people i speak to in the UK think Bushco is insane.
Thats not just my friends,but people i meet in day to day life who express an opinion.
Many people are more worried about what he will do next.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Maybe we should ask Simon Gray what he thinks of that

OHH! I'm crapping in my pants already!!!

Wow!! I,d vote you a WATS for the best laugh I,ve had in a long time but I,m all out.

Dont worry, I'm here all week!

Hmmm I also remember the Japanese giving everyone a good old kicking in hand to hand warfare until America flew over and dropped the only Atom bombs ever used in warfare history on their wives, children and homes..

Hey, that must have been when they kicked you guys out of Burma but we took Iwo jima and crap- fought tooth and nail for each island. Made normany look like a day in the park!
As for the Atom bombs, if you guys hadnt been on a tea break maybe you could have sent a few hundered thousand of your boys to take Kyoto and then we could have done it the proper way. As the saying goes; "do what it takes"

[edit on 7-11-2006 by IAF101]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I don't like when Americans and Europeans (mainly British) get in fights about World War 2. Seriously get a life. You didn't fight. Both sides helped each other out.

Oh did I mention to get a life?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join