It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing through a person versus items.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It is difficult to talk to non siff necks as I experience more talk and theory on subjects than actuall action or even know how. Anyway I wanted to open up the debate of you can remote view through a person but objects alone are useless without a person.

I have never experienced the later.

Come on lurkers reg a phoney account.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
When I got my first job out of college I worked with a man who told me that he would have "spells" where he saw through some one else's eyes. He had no control over when it would happen, or how long it would last. But he claimed that he could just be sitting at his desk working, and all of a sudden his "view" would change to the view of another person, say the person in the next office, and that he would actually be seeing whatever they were seeing (I'm assuming he just presumed that to be true, but he may have actually verified it). Anyway, thought I'd share that. I know it's anecdotal, but that's what he said.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It would seem to me that the object in question must surely have to have been in the sight of at least one soul at one point in time - otherwise the object would have no representative correspondence upon the fabric of space/time.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is similar to borrowed genius...

You can use that state when you are in a person, to acquire their skills and abilities, understand their thoughts, and even influence them into doing things you want them to do. You can even do it with animals.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
When you're trying to "see" or find an object it is easier to go through another person's thoughts if they(the person) knows what or where the object is.

It's harder to see objects that no one has seen or has knowledge of. But I'm not sure it's impossible yet.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
It would seem to me that the object in question must surely have to have been in the sight of at least one soul at one point in time - otherwise the object would have no representative correspondence upon the fabric of space/time.

That's interesting queenannie and I never thought about that before. I wonder if it's like if someone never saw the object it's kinda like it does'nt exist in our "matrix". Therefore the difficulty in viewing it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Exactly!

For it is our thoughts that create things - not things creating thoughts.

So a thing does not exist unless it has been seen and thought of - or it can be thought of and then seen - either way - someone has seen it and manifested it in thought.

Perhaps to remote view something not yet in existence is to actually create a thing!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I don't quite understand what the author of this thread is looking for, but looking through another's eyes and hearing what they hear and all that, by Psionic means, is called Outbounding.

I have been unable to Outbound quite yet, mainly because I'd like to be able to get more practiced with Remote Viewing in general before I change goals.

As far as method is concerned, alot of Remote Viewing is done by thinking of the targets name, or the serial number attached to the object. Once that is done sufficently, you start asking your Subcon. questions as to where they are, or what are they wearing. I get impressions from said questioning, and, if I'm listening hard enough, I'll get the right answers.

It can be pretty difficult trying to pick out your Subcon. voice among all that static thought that we create without trying.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster

It can be pretty difficult trying to pick out your Subcon. voice among all that static thought that we create without trying.

Yep, hard to beat down your imagination long enough to get a "true view" of what you want to see.
And also hard to make a moment of "clearness" last long enough to get enough
details.

Sometimes you can see a "target" through dreams. I guess our subconscious comes out more then.

Try asking yourself the question about where something is before you go to sleep and sometimes you'll wake up just "knowing" the answer. Trick is to remember the dream long enough to get the answer you want.

I'm not sure that dreams would classify as "remote viewing" to some people but it seems to me that it should because you're still seeing something "remotely".

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
A crystal ball (that 'fits' YOU) is the best instrument for viewing, I have found. Hardly any effort is required.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
When I got my first job out of college I worked with a man who told me that he would have "spells" where he saw through some one else's eyes. He had no control over when it would happen, or how long it would last. But he claimed that he could just be sitting at his desk working, and all of a sudden his "view" would change to the view of another person, say the person in the next office, and that he would actually be seeing whatever they were seeing (I'm assuming he just presumed that to be true, but he may have actually verified it). Anyway, thought I'd share that. I know it's anecdotal, but that's what he said.

Something similar to this happened to me once. I've never told anyone before, I never heard of it happening to anyone else and I figured that no one would believe it. It only happened the once, thank God - cos it really wasn't a nice experience. All of a sudden, I found myself as if I was in someone else's head - felt like kinda being drunk and disorientated, I somehow managed to groggily put a hand out trying to get up and to speak through this person - just "Where am I?" though it may have come out more like a series of grunts LOL. Looked like they were sitting around in some living room with all these other young folk listening to music or something, as I spoke I saw them all look around with really puzzled expressions, then I was back again - felt my whole body jump like I just fell into it from a great height. Whole thing must have only lasted a moment but it creeped me out for days. Just happened spontaneously but during that period of my life I had been practising regular, trying (largely unsuccessfully) to achieve an out of body and I guess that must have had something to do with it. I really don't understand quite how and why it happened, so if anyone here with a bit more knowhow on this kind of thing can throw some light on it, I'd be really interested.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voidmaster
..., but looking through another's eyes and hearing what they hear and all that, by Psionic means, is called Outbounding.

I haven't heard that phrase before. Probably because I am not well versed in the subject.

But with a willing partner it seems very possible and more likely achievable than with a person who is unaware.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Try asking yourself the question about where something is before you go to sleep and sometimes you'll wake up just "knowing" the answer. Trick is to remember the dream long enough to get the answer you want.

Technically, you're not seeing it in your dream, you're seeing it in the space just before you go to sleep. It's called a hypnagogic state. What happens is, you're just about to go to sleep, and you're mind starts a lightshow of sorts. You'll ACTUALLY SEE geometric shapes and all that cool stuff on the inside of your eyelid. This is you're Subcon. who is putting on the show for you.

Now, all you have to do is learn how to request information, get into this state(Which, I'm told, isn't that hard once you get the hang of it) and you'll actually start to SEE the image you were looking for. It won't nessisarily be exact, but it will be a sight better than getting impressions and trying to interpret them.

If you want a more detailed explanation go here:
www.psipog.net...

As far as communicating with your Subcon. it isn't that hard to do, but instead of going on and on about it, I'll just wait for you guys to find it on PsiPOG yourself.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Voidmaster]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeht Anyway I wanted to open up the debate of you can remote view through a person but objects alone are useless without a person.

I have never experienced the later.

Thankyou for the link Voidmaster. I read about the hypnogogic state. It looks like an informative site and I will look through the whole thing later.

I think the author of this thread wants to know if it's possible to view objects never seen by a person before. (At least I think that what he means).

Oh and I can do that outbounding thing only for a few seconds and only with people I can get a "link" to. I've found some people that aren't receptive for it.
At least not to me. But I've never made them think or act differently. I can just see through their eyes for a few seconds.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by elaine]

top topics

join