It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Simulation shows its possible for a passenger plane to hit the Pentagon by inexperi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

As you can see its possible to fly a passenger plane into the Pentagon.

www.gwu.edu...

As mentioned by some people that its pretty complicated for even inexperienced pilots to fly that kind of maneuver that it had to be something else.

Edit to shortened the title.

[edit on 4-11-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I dont understand how they would know were they were going in the air and not get lost?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
well, you look out the window for the giant geometric shape. i dont think it would be all that difficult.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm wondering what happend in the black point. They got lost ? Why they didn't fly like the red lines are showing. They couldn't saw Pentagon from that point ? I don't think so. According to THIS DOCUMENT they were at about 6000 feet (1828,8 meters) so it's rather impossible not to see Pentagon from that altitude.

It looks like they were flying almost straight on the Pentagon (little bit to the right) an suddenly they've made that 360 degrees turn ? What for ? To show how great pilots they are so they can make such a turn and hit tha target with no hands on the "wheels" ?

[edit on 4-11-2006 by STolarZ]

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by STolarZ
I'm wondering what happend in the black point. They got lost ? Why they didn't fly like the red lines are showing. They couldn't saw Pentagon from that point ? I don't think so. According to THIS DOCUMENT they were at about 6000 feet (1828,8 meters) so it's rather impossible not to see Pentagon from that altitude.

It looks like they were flying almost straight on the Pentagon (little bit to the right) an suddenly they've made that 360 degrees turn ? What for ? To show how great pilots they are so they can make such a turn and hit tha target with no hands on the "wheels" ?

[edit on 4-11-2006 by STolarZ]

Well since the document you posted says about 8000 feet and a couple of hundred miles per hour, and autopilot was turned off, I guess the hijackers were pretty much want to make sure they know where they at. And as the document says, the plane was trying to go lower as it turned, perhaps because the hijacker feels he can't hit the Pentagon immediately at 8000 to 0 from his perspective or he was checking his position, finally the source mentions that the planes increased speed, which means the hijacker spots his target and crashes.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Too bad for that Hanjour guy. At flight school in florida he couldn't even get a Cessna off the ground. A competent pilot could pull of the Pentagon manuever. But if you look closely why pull of this manuever at all? The Pentagon was right in front of them to begin with.

And second. Pentagon was an hour after the first towercrash and Andrews Airforce base, which is responsible with Air Force one and Washingtons air security had not a single fighter up in the air. After an hour! It's less then five minutes from air. I guess they were too busy watching tv or sitting around like Bush in florida.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
you had to 'pull this maneuver' because a speeding 747 is a really big plane this means it doesnt react as quick as you see all those fighter jets zipping around. that means it doesnt take stress very well either. now going around four hundred miles per hour or so you decide to put the plane into an 8000 foot dive while youre nearly on top of youre target. youre going to miss, period. now taking that wide turn to dump excess speed and height you now have a clear head on shot at the building. you dont have to fight with the aircraft in any way. throttle up and hold on.

please, please take some time to even sit and play a damn flight simulator before you try to act like an expert poster. thank you?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think we are forgetting the main question. Now mind you this is just the Pentagon and not the WTC towers.

Where is the plane? and please dont talk to me about disintegrations.

I bet if they were to re create a live scenario and have AA put up the 757 for the experiment you would see that when they crashed the 757 into the pentagon again there would be wreckage, luggage, all over the place and you would have a very dirty lawn.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
problem is it wasn't a 747 it was a 757/67. There is a big difference. 757 is smaller and more manuevarable

And those hijacked planes were exceeding their softwhere limits, at such great speed that the computer system for the g-forces should have kicked in like the govenor rod in a car. There is no way to disable it either unless remote control is involved.

Whoever hijacked those planes was just on there for the ride. They weren't in control.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kriegott
And those hijacked planes were exceeding their softwhere limits, at such great speed that the computer system for the g-forces should have kicked in like the govenor rod in a car. There is no way to disable it either unless remote control is involved.

I've heard this before, but can anyone confirm this info that the planes exceeded the software limits that are on the speed of the plane?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A "game" is one thing. Flying a real Boeing 767, physically feeling the g-force, the turbulance...it's not the same.

Most of us have seen this footage
video.google.ca...

There's only one frame that shows the "plane", this "plane must have been going as fast as a missle, and it looks extremely narrow or thin to be a large Boeing 767.

Or from this angle
video.google.ca...

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's part of every fly by wire system except for in military jets.

It makes sense because alot of airline passengers are elderly and in somecases could have their necks broken if the G-forces are too high.

The airline company's would be stupid not to because they couldn't possibly stay in business otherwise.

That video from the pentagon is KEY. Why? Because as mentioned whatever it is is too small to be a 767. And second 767's don't leave smoke trails like the mystery plane at the pent. The smoke trail looks consistent with a rocket engine of somekind.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by soundaddicted]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I've always believed it to be the UAV Predator Drone that hit the Pentagon. A highly explosive Predator Drone.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A 75/67 WILL LEAVE DEBRIS WHEN HITTING THE PENTAGON! I'VE TRIED!

new topics

top topics

join